PDA

View Full Version : Article

MaryPierceFan
Jun 19th, 2005, 08:02 AM
:fiery: :fiery: :fiery: What do you think about this?

http://sport.guardian.co.uk/smalltalk/story/0,13852,1507999,00.html?gusrc=rss

saby
Jun 19th, 2005, 08:44 AM
Mary has millions of fans all around the world so I belive there is nothing to answer to a stupid quote and stupid persons.

:Rawwb:
Jun 19th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Its the stupid British press -discount it
Its Anabel Croft - Dscount her

She totally embarased herself after Celebrity J-list what can we think up next Wrestling :tape: Its was horrible :tape:

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 19th, 2005, 08:54 AM
Its the stupid British press -discount it
Its Anabel Croft - Dscount her

She totally embarased herself after Celebrity J-list what can we think up next Wrestling :tape: Its was horrible :tape:

She will be a ..... if Mary goes to finals ! :rolleyes:
& Anabel Croft is the worst tennis journalist that I've never heard! :) :p

She gave up tennis at 21 because she can't win anything !

MissTennisFan
Jun 19th, 2005, 09:46 AM
Wht??!! This has got to be a joke! This is outrageous -- how dare they say such things about one of the best and the nicest players???

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 19th, 2005, 12:33 PM
Nobody knows if we can write a nice letter to this website, or to this respectuf Anabel ?

It would be great to thank them for all they say :angel:

Anabel, it's not because you are a looser you don't have to respect the star ... Don't be jealous, ok you're stupid, ok you were bad, ok you could die to be Mary, ok you are jealous because mary has got a lot of fans and nobody loves you ... but that's not a reason !
So shut up, and put your head in your toilets ! :hearts:

saby
Jun 19th, 2005, 02:03 PM
So shut up, and put your head in your toilets ! :hearts:

Halarious !!!

Mark Spruce
Jun 20th, 2005, 12:51 AM
It is amazing this starts when Mary did so well at RG.

I bet you one thing that this woudl not have happened if Mary lost in the 1st round a few weeks ago.

Do I have to mention SOUR GRAPES !!!!!

regards

Mark

p.s Anabel who was she a good player or somthing

saby
Jun 20th, 2005, 03:06 PM
p.s Anabel who was she a good player or somthing

Maybe she was.. who knows... but nobody remember her !!!

Mark Spruce
Jun 20th, 2005, 03:16 PM
WHO

But we will always remember Mary.

Mark

saby
Jun 20th, 2005, 03:50 PM
Take care of your own business and let great player, play tennis...

Mynne Dassidy
Jun 20th, 2005, 05:01 PM
They were TRYING to be funny. Meh.

mamno_MARYFAN
Jun 20th, 2005, 07:25 PM
They just can't watch Mary having success without writing bad things about her...:rolleyes:

Oh well...at least Mary has won 2 Grand Slams and these people can continue to write stupid things about other people as long as they want...:rolleyes:

Mary's just the best...I think most of the people here knows it and I'd say she is one of the most respected player in the tour today...:hearts:

Mark Spruce
Jun 20th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Agree totally with you.

I could not have said it any better PERFECT

Mark

They just can't watch Mary having success without writing bad things about her...:rolleyes:

Oh well...at least Mary has won 2 Grand Slams and these people can continue to write stupid things about other people as long as they want...:rolleyes:

Mary's just the best...I think most of the people here knows it and I'd say she is one of the most respected player in the tour today...:hearts:

Oermi
Jul 16th, 2005, 12:25 PM
oh my god .. i didn't notice this article before and now i red it!
this stupid annabel croft is talking such bad things about mary - how could she do that?
oh i just hate this stupid interview, and by the way it's made on my birthday :(

ali
Jul 16th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Glad you didn't mention Mary Pierce, who Small Talk believes to be the most irritating player of all time ...
(Excited) I'm so glad you said that because I was wondering if I was the only one who thought it! I kept criticising her when I was commentating on the French Open and I was beginning to worry that I sounded biased ... but (exasperated) she's just sooo annoying!

What is ...
(Interrupts) She holds play up to fix her hair, tap clay out of her shoes, adjust her skirt - she just seems to keep coming up with ways to delay the game. It's probably a deliberate ploy to unsettle her opponent; I'd say most of the girls hate playing against her. But the crowds don't appreciate her too much either.

~ Annabel Croft

Annabel Croft, she who ruined one of the greatest shows of all time when she took over as presenter (Treasure Hunt! :cool: ) proves what we've always known about former British tennis player failures (Chris Bailey, Andrew Castle :fiery: ), she is totally out of touch with reality and has no idea about current tennis.

Saying the crowds don't appreciate her is blatently untrue. Mary gets huge support at Wimbledon, was cheered by the Italian crowds when she played Sharapova, is a favourite in Canada, adored by the French supporters now, is exceptionally popular in Australia and draws big crowds wherever she plays.

Absolute nonesense Annabel.

ali
Jul 16th, 2005, 12:57 PM
..... and by the way it's made on my birthday :(
Belated birthday wishes :aparty:

Mary got the last laugh though.....

Wimbledon QF and mixed doubles champion :D

saby
Jul 16th, 2005, 01:13 PM
Anabel,
Mary is a champ, you are not
Mary is awesome, you are not
Mary is sweet, it's not your case
Mary is beautiful and you are :retard:

Oh maybe I should write only the quality you have, it should be shorter...:tape:

I'm getting sarcastic, I should not even talk about you b/c you don't have anything, specialy in your head, don't you feel some air inside !!

stenen
Jul 16th, 2005, 02:56 PM
There are only a handful of commentators and media people, and a handful of players that find Mary annoying. Nothing to be upset about, it's their problem not Mary's.

forever_rafter
Jul 16th, 2005, 03:09 PM
Oh please, Mary is one of the sweetest players I've met. Never seen her say "no" to a fan. And I can't say the same about many WTA and ATP players, especially my two "faves" Roddick i Sharapova. God spare me :)

Mark Spruce
Jul 16th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Jelous and that is all it is

Mark

Andy.
Jul 17th, 2005, 06:36 AM
Tall Poppies syndrome. What a loser