PDA

View Full Version : Mary Has Good Chance at Wimbledon

pierce0415
Jun 16th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Mary fans. Unfortunately Mary was not very lucky with the draw but lets try to think of it positively.

First round Safarova - Lucie will be nervous playing at Wimbledon for the first time and Mary has shown that she can beat the youngsters this year.

Second round - Garbin - should be easy match for Mary

Third round - Ivanovic can be dangerous but she is coming off injury. Douchevina - Mary just beat her.

Fourth round - Justine - I was in the audience at Wimbledon 2 year ago when Mary lost to her in 2 close sets. Really that match could have gone either way. Grass is not Justine's best surface.

QF - Williams Sisters - Serena is injured and Venus is not in good form

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like my analysis :wavey:

saby
Jun 16th, 2005, 09:57 PM
I do but I will just look Lucie for now, first round, first match, first apponent....

rsunderji
Jun 16th, 2005, 10:19 PM
I do but I will just look Lucie for now, first round, first match, first apponent....
I agree with this view, take it one match at a time

MPStylee
Jun 16th, 2005, 11:18 PM
Rock On, Mary, at Wimbledon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hopefully, she'll be pumped for it!!!!

NicoMary
Jun 17th, 2005, 01:18 PM
alors dans l'équipe d'aujourdhui il nous explique que mary s'est préparée à Paris en jouant sur dur et sur un petit court sur gazon et qu'elle ne pars que aujourd'hui pour Londres...elle a passé une écographie pour sa blessure et les médecins lui ont donné le feu vert...:worship:

Elle semble contente de son tirage au sort, elle ne connait pas du tout Lucie Safarova ( :(:rolleyes::o) mais espère que ce sera une adversaire a sa portée..:rolleyes:elle dit enfin qu'elle adore le gazon parce qu'elle peut mettre des points gagnants au bout de deux trois échanges...et donc plus facilement mettre ses adversaires en difficultées.....:bounce:

Declan
Jun 18th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Safarova. Remember Schaul at Roland Garros last year -she'd just won strasbourg out of the blue, so was on top form, but she lost easily to Mary in the first round in Paris. I expect the same to happen this year at Wimbledon-with Safarova being beaten convincingly, despite her fine form this week. As for round three -if it's Douchevina I'll certainly feel confident. I saw all of her matches at Eastbourne this week: anyone would have beaten Mauresmo on Wednesday, really. Then she lucked out with a default in the Quarters against an injured Bartoli then scraped by journeywoman Vinci yesterday. On good form Mary should be relatively untroubled until the round of 16 against Henin...

Mark Spruce
Jun 19th, 2005, 05:08 AM
Match by Match and Point By Point

Wishing Mary all of the best

mark

saby
Jun 19th, 2005, 09:52 AM
Safarova. Remember Schaul at Roland Garros last year -she'd just won strasbourg out of the blue, so was on top form, but she lost easily to Mary in the first round in Paris.

May this happen one more time....

mamno_MARYFAN
Jun 20th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Emm...I think so too...Mary should take Wimbledon one match at a time before looking forward too much...

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the 1st round...:angel:

Mary should do well...her strokes are great weapons on grass and hopefully that'll compensate for her movement...:cool:

With that...GO MARY!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

rsunderji
Jun 21st, 2005, 06:27 PM
JHH just lost so this really opens up Mary's side of the draw...good luck mary!

saby
Jun 21st, 2005, 06:59 PM
I thought exactly the same... I really hope Mary will take her chance

Mark Spruce
Jun 21st, 2005, 07:28 PM
PRAY

HOPE

VAMOS

GO MARY

regards

Mark

isaboulou
Jun 21st, 2005, 09:21 PM
yes but danniilidou is very dangerous on grass.
but match by match
Alllllllleeeeeezzzzzzzz Maryyyyyy

saby
Jun 21st, 2005, 09:46 PM
but match by match

yes right, but she is injured...

Mark Spruce
Jun 21st, 2005, 11:04 PM
Oh pics and artilce up on my site.

www.mary-pierce.org

regards

Mark

Scotso
Jun 22nd, 2005, 12:54 AM
yep, with JHH out, Mary should be counting her blessings... hopefully they'll propel her to at least the quarterfinals.

Andy.
Jun 22nd, 2005, 07:28 AM
With Justine put now Mary has a real chance to do really well hear and keep up her momentum

NicoMary
Jun 22nd, 2005, 11:05 AM
In fact i'm pretty sad...:sad:

Mary won't even have to Kick hénin's ass to reach the final:rolleyes:

aimee20
Jun 22nd, 2005, 11:29 AM
her chance is looking better now :)
but ivanovic is also very dangerous.
good luck MAry

Mark Spruce
Jun 22nd, 2005, 01:14 PM
Yes that is True NicoMary. But I just hope that Mary can take advantage of this.

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!

No Interview up on the Wimbledon site yet BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mark

NicoMary
Jun 22nd, 2005, 01:19 PM
There is a small article in the newspaper l'équipe

Marys says that
is quite difficult to make the link between the center court of RG and a small court in Wimbly..but she said taht she is playing well
Nothing special

Mark Spruce
Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:01 PM
Thanks

Mark

NicoMary
Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:17 PM
but match by match

When Mary was out of shape she had destroyed Eleni at wimbly...so ...

But right now ...Vakulenko

bubbliscious
Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:44 PM
http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/galleries/sport/ten/large/20050621_20_53040666db057_wimbledon_cha.jpg

http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/galleries/sport/ten/large/20050621_20_53040666db056_wimbledon_cha.jpg

Mary in Wimby ...

NicoMary
Jun 22nd, 2005, 02:52 PM
Classy outfit...mary looks great in white...but this is still the same as RG and before...i Want mary to wear a short

I'd love to see her in yellow this summer:hearts:

cakiteror
Jun 22nd, 2005, 03:20 PM
i dont think mary wore this outfit before!
at RG it was different!
oh,how i miss her in nike outfit she wore
them so classy,not like sharapova,or serena.
if you ask me she is the most stilish woman on tour!
a true femme!
:)

cakiteror
Jun 22nd, 2005, 03:23 PM
oh,and she looks SO GOOD!
this is the shape i wonna see Mary all the time,she deserves the nick"BODY"!

NicoMary
Jun 22nd, 2005, 03:25 PM
i dont think mary wore this outfit before!
at RG it was different!
oh,how i miss her in nike outfit she wore
them so classy,not like sharapova,or serena.
if you ask me she is the most stilish woman on tour!
a true femme!
:)

No no it's the same design...only the color has changed....Mary is so CLASSY:hearts: she deserves great outfits:bounce:

Mark Spruce
Jun 22nd, 2005, 03:35 PM
Mary looks great for sure.

And look's so happy as well

mark

Mark Spruce
Jun 22nd, 2005, 03:48 PM
How did you managed to find the Large Image. I tried to find it on the site it came from and could not get it.

mark

http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/galleries/sport/ten/large/20050621_20_53040666db057_wimbledon_cha.jpg

http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/galleries/sport/ten/large/20050621_20_53040666db056_wimbledon_cha.jpg

Mary in Wimby ...

stu-pot
Jun 22nd, 2005, 07:57 PM
Totally agree with you all re Mary's chances! Can I also say, The pici's from Bubbliscious are fantastic. Mary is just the most GORGEOUS!!! :angel: :hearts:

mamno_MARYFAN
Jun 23rd, 2005, 09:03 AM
Mary looked gorgeous and classy as usual...I love her outfits as always...and she look really slim...:angel:

GO MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: