PDA

View Full Version : 2 years

Alek
Apr 10th, 2002, 04:37 AM
April 10, 2000 the first FWTT Tournament was runned :)

wongqks
Apr 10th, 2002, 05:05 AM
Here is an interview on the 2nd anniversisary with Jane Wong

Q: Jane, this time two years ago, you play your first tournament.

A: Yeah it is amazing, how much change it has been, I think we start with around 8-10 players and look at now, we have more than 50 active players, the junior tour etc. etc.

Q: But this is the not the first tournament ever run by FWTT?
A: Yeah I think Hilton Head was the first one, but they push it forward a week so. But it is still great to know FWTT is still up and running.

Q: Over the years, a lot of new game emerges and threatened the position and credibility of FWTT, what do you think of that?
A: I think each tour, whetehr they are FWTA orTMT or whatever, they are all different, so yeah the competiton increases, but that make FWTT stronger.

Q: Over the two years, many old guards already retire, is that on your agenda at all?
A: Oh no, I love this tour, as long as I have two arms and two legs I will play.

Q: What do you think is the deciding factor on the success of FWTT?
A: One word 'ALX'. He is the one who keep the tour as fair as possible. Also there are a lot of other backstage organisers like Paul who I know organise the juniors and many many other people involve.

Q: what kind of celebration you gals are going to do tonight.
A: well, over this week, all the players try to contact the opld and retire player, and hopefully we can get a reunion party soemtimes soon.

jacs
Apr 10th, 2002, 06:03 PM
http://www.jessicaalba.net/pics/alba984.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FWTT!

-- Lindsay Anne Sarile

Lindsayfan
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:39 PM
Alx,you know i dont play this game but i'D like to congrats you for doing a great job with your sites and with FWTT!!

ALX RULES THE WORLD!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

manuelanmaggielover
Apr 11th, 2002, 02:54 AM
congrats to FWTT and ALX!:cool:

Scotso
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:18 AM
woohoo :D

wd Alejandro :D

Sam L
Apr 12th, 2002, 12:54 PM
Congrats to alx and fwtt!

Many happy returns! :cool:

2ace2
Apr 12th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Wow, that's great!
Congrats to the game!
:D

M&M
Apr 12th, 2002, 08:32 PM
http://static.123greetings.com/events/birth_fun_wildtime/bdaywildtime_3b.gif

long live alx! long live fwtt! happy birthday!