PDA

View Full Version : Ilge *future top tenner* Alpay cheering thread!

*hingis_forever*
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Well, now that the rest of the board is acquainted with this phenom, I thought she deserved a thread in honour of her talent! I'd be dissapointed if she wasn't top 20 this time next year! Go Ilge! :bounce:

Pdm1987
Jun 13th, 2005, 11:01 PM
Good Luck to Ilge, she needs to be able to perform on the big stage and not just a private social functions ;)

Grachka
Jun 13th, 2005, 11:06 PM
Ilge has so much potential, and i think she can deliver in non-drunken situations too! :)

Gooooooooooooooo Ilge :lol:

*hingis_forever*
Jun 13th, 2005, 11:08 PM
Ilge has so much potential, and i think she can deliver in non-drunken situations too! :)

Gooooooooooooooo Ilge :lol:
Of course she can! Her results to this date may not be great but she is still feared immensely on the challenger circuit because they all know she is so much better than the results she has produced thus far!

alwayshingis
Jun 14th, 2005, 02:21 AM
This British group is a fun crowd...I should hang around this forum some more.

*hingis_forever*
Jun 14th, 2005, 02:43 AM
This British group is a fun crowd...I should hang around this forum some more.
Welcome to our British lair!!!! There is no turning back now! You must :worship: Ilge and the other Brits in this forum! ;)

paul_masterton
Jun 14th, 2005, 11:35 AM
go ilge :D:D:D

*hingis_forever*
Jun 18th, 2005, 04:02 PM
Does anyone know Ilge's upcoming schedule? Any tier one or tier two tournaments in the near future? ;)

Grachka
Jun 18th, 2005, 05:14 PM
I heard a rumour she was considering playing doubles with Serena at the US Open :eek:, hope she gets a wildcard! :D