roxi
Jun 9th, 2005, 07:27 PM
She will need luck , a lot of!!!!!!!!!

_LuCaS_
Jun 9th, 2005, 08:37 PM
I don't think it's about luck though

Szymanowski
Jun 9th, 2005, 10:00 PM
I kindov hope she starts to perform again!

Daniel
Jun 9th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Good Luck Anastasia!!!! :kiss: :bounce: :D

fleur137
Jun 11th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Go Nastya!!

roxi
Jun 11th, 2005, 10:18 PM
She just need some time ,she'll be good enough again !!!!!!!!1

Szymanowski
Jun 11th, 2005, 10:51 PM
I went to the qualies today, and she was out on the practice courts working hard. Later, I went to sit on the bank near court 3 and I noticed her sitting there, on the bank, literally feet away from where I was sitting minding her own buisness, just reasing a book. I thought I'd ask for her autograph, but managed to do it discreetly, so as not to attract unneccesary attention towards her, and she scribbled basically a line on my programme! :(

Later, I saw her out on the practice courts, where she was getting annoyed, possibly with herself; and all of a sudden she just whacked a ball into the air really hard; it must have landed quite a distance outside the grounds! I only hope it didn't do any damage; it must have come down quite fast, being whacked so high in the air! :sad:

She didn't look all that happy. I really hope when it comes to her matches, she will start to do well again!

Ellery
Jun 11th, 2005, 11:51 PM
Good luck, Anastasia!

Daniel
Jun 12th, 2005, 02:26 AM
Good luck Anastasia, youo can win the title :hug: :D

selyoink
Jun 12th, 2005, 05:33 AM
Make us proud Anastasia.

brunof
Jun 12th, 2005, 06:13 AM
I went to the qualies today, and she was out on the practice courts working hard. Later, I went to sit on the bank near court 3 and I noticed her sitting there, on the bank, literally feet away from where I was sitting minding her own buisness, just reasing a book. I thought I'd ask for her autograph, but managed to do it discreetly, so as not to attract unneccesary attention towards her, and she scribbled basically a line on my programme! :(

Later, I saw her out on the practice courts, where she was getting annoyed, possibly with herself; and all of a sudden she just whacked a ball into the air really hard; it must have landed quite a distance outside the grounds! I only hope it didn't do any damage; it must have come down quite fast, being whacked so high in the air! :sad:

She didn't look all that happy. I really hope when it comes to her matches, she will start to do well again!

:confused: Doesn't sound too positive. Well, at least you stood feet away from her, and she acknowledged your presence. I was awe-struck by Jill Craybas not too long ago...:kiss: :p

greenfunkTHREE.
Jun 15th, 2005, 08:37 AM
all the best nastya

_LuCaS_
Jun 15th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Three you don't have a camera?