PDA

View Full Version : Mary, on the show "Le grand journal"

saby
Jun 7th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Guys,

did somebody watched it, I turn on the tv and Mary was on the show, man I can't believe I missed her !!

isaboulou
Jun 7th, 2005, 06:58 PM
ça repasse ne t'inquiète pas, moi je viens de la voir elle disait au revoir. lol
cette nuit à 0 h 55 sur canal + décalé.
à ne pas louper

saby
Jun 7th, 2005, 07:04 PM
ça repasse ne t'inquiète pas, moi je viens de la voir elle disait au revoir. lol
cette nuit à 0 h 55 sur canal + décalé.
à ne pas louper

J'ai vu mais celui là je l'ai pas, je crois que je vais casser en deux ma parabollllllllllle LOL

isaboulou
Jun 7th, 2005, 07:15 PM
je te raconterai si tu veux

NicoMary
Jun 7th, 2005, 07:20 PM
canal plus décalé? Ca veux dire canal plus normal mais plus tard c ca?

Ca repasse donc sur Canal + en clair à Oh55?

saby
Jun 7th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Non c'est sur Canal+ Décalé, une des chaînes de canal+ sur le satellite

Je veux bien que tu nous racontes !!

saby
Jun 7th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Je penses que Mary va faire plusieurs émissions cette semaine (logiquement) alors n'oubliez pas de prévenir si vous la voyez!!

LafandeMary
Jun 7th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Oh non mince moi aussi je l'ai ratée :sad:

ça serait bien qu'elle passe à tout le monde en parle ou un truc du meme genre lol

LafandeMary
Jun 7th, 2005, 08:11 PM
Sur le site de canal + il y a la video de l'emission d'hier en ligne alors demain on aura surement celle d'aujourd'hui!
L'espoir renait :p

saby
Jun 7th, 2005, 09:13 PM
tu as l'adresse di site SVP

LafandeMary
Jun 7th, 2005, 09:33 PM
www.canalplus.fr
à gauche de la page clique sur video, puis selectionne le grand journal

l'émission d'aujourd'hui est en ligne, elle est jolie Mary :hearts:

mais y'a pas le son sur mon ordi :rolleyes:

saby
Jun 7th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Merci, je viens de voir l'émission, tu as raison, j'ai trouvé Mary très souriante

Elle a dit qu'elle serait là, à Wimbledon et pour la 1/2 finale de la fed cup à AIX

sebbe
Jun 7th, 2005, 10:52 PM
english please;)

MissTennisFan
Jun 7th, 2005, 11:44 PM
Merci, vous etes geniaux! Je viens de regarder, c'est super mais je suis un peu déçue de pas avoir vu à la télé... Ce serait effectivement top si quelqu'un pouvait nous tenir au courant des apparitions de Mary ces prochains jours... en revanche pour "Tout le monde en parle" je suis pas sure que ce soit tout a fait son style, surtout vu les questions très particulières de Mr. Ardisson!

saby
Jun 8th, 2005, 07:59 AM
english please;)

Mary was on a french show last night, you can watch the video on http://www.canalplus.fr (http://www.canalplus.fr) on the top click on video and find "le grand journal"
and the date (tuesday 7th june) "mardi 07 juin"

The show is diveded in severals parts , she is the first guest but we can see Mary on each one.

By the way, Mary said she will be at Wimbledon and fed cup semi final !!!

Watch out, there is another show and the name looks like to "le grand journal" don't take that one.

Guys, today (wenesday) Mary will surely appear another time in this show.Usualy the guest after the show answer to some questions in a special room and the day after we can watch it

it's "La boîte à question" it will be up load probably tonight

suzie
Jun 8th, 2005, 08:47 AM
Mary looks stunning! :D Hope she does good at Wimby and the fed cup!

Thanks for the link. ;)

NicoMary
Jun 8th, 2005, 09:20 AM
She looks great....:hearts::hearts:

i'd love to see her doing the show " EN APARTé" It would be amazing........:worship:

Glad Mary finnaly is showing herself in the media:worship::hearts::bounce:

saby
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I would love to see her on the show "En aparté"

Is there somebody from canal plus here !!! LOL

ali
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:15 PM
Wow, Mary looked fantastic :D :D

Thanks for the link guys :)

So what did she have to say? Bless her for having to watch herself all tearful at the presentation ceremony - good to see her smiling about it though :)

NicoMary
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:42 PM
She may probably appears in "on a tout essayé" ..(because they had Golovin as a guest twice)....and maybe doin' one or two other show...;fingers crossed....so lets keeps our eyes OPENED :)

MaryPierceFan
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:53 PM
It would be cool to see her "On a tout essaye". I've seen Golovin there once. Do You think she 'll be there?

saby
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:54 PM
Standing ovation for Mary !!!

How do you feel since saturday?
I'm fine, feeling better now

It's incredible and so rarely to see an athlete showing so much emotions !!!
Yeah too much stuffs happened to me and ....

I heard that you are able to support very hard training is that true?
yes when you want something you have to be able to do everything to get it.
Last winter I did my preparation with the french staff it was great to train at the "alpes d'huez"

Are you going to play Wimbledon, how do you say wimbledon?
Wimbledon.....
I will play wimbledon and fed cup at AIX with the girs

Are going to play until 36, 37 years old ?
I will play until my body let me do it !!

Do you feel better in life because of God? when does it start?
About 5 years ago, and yes I'm feeling in peace with myself.
I pray before and after the match, for me and my apponent, not for winning because I'm the only one who can do something about that.

There is some others questions but I don't remember well

saby
Jun 8th, 2005, 04:58 PM
It would be cool to see her "On a tout essaye". I've seen Golovin there once. Do You think she 'll be there?

pourquoi pas, on devrait leur souffler l'idée .....

MissTennisFan
Jun 8th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Ouais mais ils auraient interet a etre sympa avec elle! Parce que franchement parfois ils sont limite avec leurs invités!

MissTennisFan
Jun 8th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Do you feel better in life because of God? when does it start?
About 5 years ago, and yes I'm feeling in peace with myself.
I pray before and after the match, for me and my apponent, not for winning because I'm the only one who can do something about that.

I think what Mary actually said is that she never prays for victory because she believes God has it all planned out and she just leaves it up to him whether she wins or not... she seems so calm and serene.

saby
Jun 8th, 2005, 05:23 PM
I think what Mary actually said is that she never prays for victory because she believes God has it all planned out and she just leaves it up to him whether she wins or not... she seems so calm and serene.

Yes you are right, you explained better than me, RESPECT !!!

MaryPierceFan
Jun 8th, 2005, 05:41 PM
pourquoi pas, on devrait leur souffler l'idée .....

English, please! ;)

Mark Spruce
Jun 9th, 2005, 01:51 AM
""""Are going to play until 36, 37 years old ?
I will play until my body let me do it !!"""

Hey that is my favourtie comment. But it is great to see Mary in high spirits again. Boy i would love to see her in the FED CUp final, first of all Spain is in Mary's way. I am sure that she will be up for it as it will be ar RG.

Mark

p.s Sorry i have not been around much, I have been bed ridden because of a bad back problem.

Jackaboo
Jun 9th, 2005, 02:33 PM
p.s Sorry i have not been around much, I have been bed ridden because of a bad back problem.

Get well soon Mark! :wavey:

Mark Spruce
Jun 9th, 2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks Jackaboo.

I have a week of work, and it is a shame i have such and expensive Interent connection.

MissTennis Fan is this the show that you ask me to do that favour for you ??

Mark
Get well soon Mark! :wavey:

MissTennisFan
Jun 9th, 2005, 03:54 PM
MissTennis Fan is this the show that you ask me to do that favour for you ??

Mark

That's the one! Thanks, Mark.

saby
Jun 9th, 2005, 04:26 PM
I watched Mary's on "la boite à question" oh my god who did ask Mary the last question !!

A qui dois tu le plus?
To whom you owes the most in your life?

Dieu ! God !

Qui est le joueur le plus sexy du circuit?
Who is the most sexiest player on the tour?

Jocker !!

Amélie Mauresmo a t'elle déjà essayé de vous draguer?
Did Amélie Mauresmo already tried to seduce you?

Jocker (Mary answered in english but we barely heard her) "just so stupid..."

I'm disapointed I though somebody could ask her better question

MissTennisFan
Jun 9th, 2005, 04:55 PM
I'm disapointed I though somebody could ask her better question

I know... I knew she wouldn't answer the second question (I would have said Andre!) and the third question was just plain inanity! LOL...

pierce_fanatic
Jun 9th, 2005, 05:45 PM
Amélie Mauresmo a t'elle déjà essayé de vous draguer?
Did Amélie Mauresmo already tried to seduce you?

Jocker (Mary answered in english but we barely heard her) "just so stupid..."

hehe i just watched the video, thanks for the english translation saby.

as for that last question, at least she could see the funny side of it and i love her response . . . 'soo stupid' hehehe

:p

saby
Jun 9th, 2005, 05:50 PM
I know... I knew she wouldn't answer the second question (I would have said Andre!) and the third question was just plain inanity! LOL...

I was pretty sure too!!
I would have say Mark Philippoussiss!! (oh god this man is so cute)

The last question...ppfff

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 9th, 2005, 06:00 PM
I would have said ... Gosh, some players are so cute :lol:

Perhaps Roddick ... :confused:

For Mary, she needs a "middle-aged" one so ... Carlos Moya for Mary :angel:

MaryPierceFan
Jun 9th, 2005, 06:14 PM
lol The 3rd question!!!!
In my opinion for Mary(I know he is not single and has a child :lol: ) could be Rafter!!!! Rafter is the hottest tennis player ever! I love him! :hearts:

I agree with Saby. Philippoussis is sooo hot. Saby, you are a guy I guess(coz of Your name, sorry for that ;) ). But You have a good taste in men! :lol:

MaryPierceFan
Jun 9th, 2005, 06:23 PM
In men's tennis there are so many sexy guys. Rafter, Agassi, Roddick, Philippoussis, Blake, Gambill...

saby
Jun 9th, 2005, 06:29 PM
I agree with Saby. Philippoussis is sooo hot. Saby, you are a guy I guess(coz of Your name, sorry for that ;) ). But You have a good taste in men! :lol:

hey i'm a girl !!
Saby is a nickname, the girl from my team used to call me that way during match time, and Mark is wooohhh totaly my type of guy !!!!

Rafter i was thinking about him !!!

MaryPierceFan
Jun 9th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Ooopppssss! Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mark is in my type too, definitely. He is hot.

MissTennisFan
Jun 9th, 2005, 08:27 PM
For Mary, she needs a "middle-aged" one so ... Carlos Moya for Mary :angel:

Ooooooh, very good choice! He's stunning... I actually once met him here in Geneva at an Italian restaurant, and he's even better looking in person. It was right before Roland-Garros a couple of years ago, and as I was leaving, I stopped by his table and said good luck for the French, and he said thank you, he was soooooo sweet! He'd definitely be in my top five.

Of course Philippousis would be in there too, so I also agree with Saby...

LafandeMary
Jun 9th, 2005, 09:23 PM
Oh yes Mark Philippoussis is perfect for Mary :hearts:
But he has a different girlfriend every week so... :rolleyes:

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 10th, 2005, 12:09 AM
My question is : Who is the better tennisplayer for Mary ?
(not necessarly the sexiest, because Gambill for example, who's gay, isn't really the best for Mary :lol: )

So, Who ?

I said Moya (he's with Penetta but she's not at all a problem, she's far from being as perfect as Mary) ! ...

It's really difficult to find a tennisman who is good enought for Mary !
Federer is too awful, Nadal too young, Coria too nasty, Philippoussis is too much a "playboy" and he was with Paris Hilton which shows that Mark is not really a gentleman :tape: ...

Have u got an idea about a perfect boyfriend for Mary ?

(if you don't find, you can quote a famous male who's not a tennisman ! (an actor, a singer, a footballer, as u want))

MissTennisFan
Jun 10th, 2005, 12:15 AM
My question is : Who is the better tennisplayer for Mary ?
(not necessarly the sexiest, because Gambill for example, who's gay, isn't really the best for Mary :lol: )

So, Who ?

I said Moya (he's with Penetta but she's not at all a problem, she's far from being as perfect as Mary) ! ...

It's really difficult to find a tennisman who is good enought for Mary !
Federer is too awful, Nadal too young, Coria too nasty, Philippoussis is too much a "playboy" and he was with Paris Hilton which shows that Mark is not really a gentleman :tape: ...

Have u got an idea about a perfect boyfriend for Mary ?

(if you don't find, you can quote a famous male who's not a tennisman ! (an actor, a singer, a footballer, as u want))

Hey wait a minute, Roger is not so bad, I think he's kind of cute...

MPStylee
Jun 10th, 2005, 03:35 AM
I read once in an Aussie magazine that Mary already had a fling with Mark!!! Do you think that's true???

Is Gambill really gay?

NicoMary
Jun 10th, 2005, 09:06 AM
I read once in an Aussie magazine that Mary already had a fling with Mark!!! Do you think that's true???

Is Gambill really gay?

Yeah Mary's already went out with MArk philipoussis...they were dating each other... and yeah Gambill is gay...kiefer is also GAy

I'd love to see her with MArat Safin He is just perfect:p:hearts:

Mary has to be with a star...not especially a tennis player......

Zidane would be perfect, David Beckham, Michalack, Ian somerhalder....:hearts:

LafandeMary
Jun 10th, 2005, 11:14 AM
James Blake would be great too :lick:

MissTennisFan
Jun 10th, 2005, 12:21 PM
James Blake would be great too :lick:

Very cute if a little young...

MaryPierceFan
Jun 10th, 2005, 12:46 PM
In my opinion the best is Rafter(but he's not single unfortunately, as well as Sampras and Agassi). But Agassi is too bit short for Mary. lool
To be honest I don't like Moya. I think he looks 100 times better on than off the court. I saw him too off the court.
Philippoussis is so hot. But You're right. Too much playboy.
Federer, Kiefer - nooo way(even though Federer is one of my favourite players; but not because of his outward appearance lol).
James Blake is a very sweet guy. He would be good for Mary.
Roddick is hot but too young. To be honest I don't believe that Gambill is a gay. He also would be good for Mary. lol

But You know what. Years ago when they were together, I thought that Roberto Alomar is a perfect guy for Mary. Ya know, I'm interested in baseball for many years(even before they started to date). Of course I don't know why thay are no more together but he is a really wonderful guy. Many people who know him well in the States say that he is a very sweet, very kind and sensitive person. It's a pity that they're not together anymore. They were a great couple.
In men's tennis there is no man who is so well builded like Alomar. Even Philippoussis.

What did you hear years ago about their relationship and especially about the break up?

MPStylee
Jun 10th, 2005, 12:54 PM
Yeah Marat!!! My sister and I always say they should date!!!!

Zidane would be cool too!!!

MissTennisFan
Jun 10th, 2005, 12:55 PM
Yeah Marat!!! My sister and I always say they should date!!!!

Zidane would be cool too!!!

Zidane is soooo cuuuute! But very committed I believe... Marat is a little too wild, isn't he?

LafandeMary
Jun 10th, 2005, 02:47 PM
I wonder if Mary knows who Zidane is :lol:
She doesn't know anything about soccer :tape:

And yes Roberto Alomar and Mary were a great couple, I don't know why they broke up but there was probably a good reason ;)

saby
Jun 10th, 2005, 02:57 PM
What did you hear years ago about their relationship and especially about the break up?

French tennis magazine from this month is talking about Mary, roberto, familly and physicaly problems, and yes Mary had a nervous breakdown after all this.

I heard some stuffs but sorry I don't think it's our business

MaryPierceFan
Jun 10th, 2005, 04:31 PM
I heard some stuffs but sorry I don't think it's our business

Sure, it's not our business. But could You write here what You've heard? I don't think that stuff what You've heard it's a huge secret. :) So please, share it.

Wizzy Maryfan
Jun 10th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Gosh !

I don't want to see Mary with Zidane or Beckham ! Beckham is so hot, ok, but he's a poor guy : a playboy, despite his wife !
Then, Zidane is married so, impossible !
Marat is too young, and i think he's too "stupid" (not always serious, he is more a teenager than a man u know) - he's not enought mature !

Mary needs a man, not a son ! :angel:

Blake would be a good choice yeah ! He seems to be "ok" in his head ! A good idea :lol:
Now, we have to tell it to Mary and James, i'm sure they don't know that they will marry ! :tape:

MissTennisFan
Jun 10th, 2005, 06:36 PM
Now, we have to tell it to Mary and James, i'm sure they don't know that they will marry ! :tape:

He's way too young, Wizzy...

isaboulou
Jun 10th, 2005, 06:37 PM
arnaud clement is cute
but he is small and he is with camille pin lol

Mary's 1st Fan
Jun 11th, 2005, 01:31 PM
Yeah Mary's already went out with MArk philipoussis...they were dating each other... and yeah Gambill is gay...kiefer is also GAy

I'd love to see her with MArat Safin He is just perfect:p:hearts:

Mary has to be with a star...not especially a tennis player......

Zidane would be perfect, David Beckham, Michalack, Ian somerhalder....:hearts:
kiefer is not gay, i am living in germany and i saw him im halle with his girl friend, he is also in newspaper such as bild, a sensational newspaper, with his girlsfriends since he is said to be a play boy.
gambill is married so he is not gay neither