PDA

View Full Version : Alicia in birmingham!!!

Sam's Slave
Jun 5th, 2005, 08:21 PM
a new pic from wtatour.com
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photogallery/birmingham/f_27.jpg
ęSony Ericsson WTA Tour
Birmingham, England: After an inner ear infection that affected her balance sidelined the Aussie No.1 for two months, Alicia Molik is returning to the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour this week in Birmingham as the second seed.

hope she┤s fit enough. cause then she would have a good chance to win it. so goooooooo alicia! :bounce:

Mr_Molik
Jun 6th, 2005, 03:53 AM
:D so glad to c her back :D

fleur137
Jun 6th, 2005, 10:55 AM
WOOHOO!! Alicia's back on the road to reaching that no.1 ranking!! Come on Alicia!! You can do it!!

peanuts
Jun 6th, 2005, 01:25 PM
yay! alicia is back! :woohoo:

AliciAmelie
Jun 6th, 2005, 02:16 PM
So great she's back!! :) Go Alicia!!!

alibaby
Jun 6th, 2005, 02:57 PM
So great she's back!! :) Go Alicia!!!
welcome back,alibaby!and good luck for your season!!who does she play now??

nitocris_tiger
Jun 7th, 2005, 12:42 AM
Not a bad draw..
Plays winner of Granville vs Keothavong in 2r, then due to face Kirilenko in 3r and Bartoli in QF

alibaby
Jun 7th, 2005, 04:31 PM
Not a bad draw..
Plays winner of Granville vs Keothavong in 2r, then due to face Kirilenko in 3r and Bartoli in QF
yeah,this is quite managable.hope,she gets a good start!l :kiss: :hearts:

broncosven
Jun 8th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Cmon Alicia !!!

vivy09
Jun 8th, 2005, 01:36 AM
YAY!!
welcome back Alicia! :D
WOOT!!!

alibaby
Jun 8th, 2005, 01:14 PM
her comeback-match is coming closer and closer,and im already as nervous as a cat!!i hope you get off to a flying start!!kiss stefan

azza
Jun 8th, 2005, 01:44 PM
4-6 :sad:

alibaby
Jun 8th, 2005, 01:49 PM
4-6 :sad:
and already 2-0 in the second!! :( come on,alibaby!)maybe,she has some difficulties..

azza
Jun 8th, 2005, 01:57 PM
Oh God no 4-6 1-4 another serve lost :(

alibaby
Jun 8th, 2005, 02:08 PM
Oh God no 4-6 1-4 another serve lost :(
at least 5-2 now...but will it be enough?..

alibaby
Jun 8th, 2005, 02:27 PM
at least 5-2 now...but will it be enough?..
hey,she has time enough!the season is in full flow!!she will do better,100 %ly!! :kiss:

Aussie_chic
Jun 8th, 2005, 03:02 PM
She lost! 6-4 6-2!

Better luck next week. Hopefully she can get some match practise with Evie now that she's also out.

miss_molik
Jun 9th, 2005, 06:44 AM
Welcome back alicia!

~Rachel~
Jun 10th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around for a while (one word ----> revision).

It's good to see Alicia back even though she didn't win, at least she can begin to work her way back into the game. I don't think we should expect any miracles of her at Wimbly though, even a few rounds would be a good performance considering her health at the moment :)

Aussie_chic
Jun 12th, 2005, 03:38 AM
Hi guys, sorry I haven't been around for a while (one word ----> revision).

It's good to see Alicia back even though she didn't win, at least she can begin to work her way back into the game. I don't think we should expect any miracles of her at Wimbly though, even a few rounds would be a good performance considering her health at the moment :)

Hey :wavey:

I haven't been able to get onto WTA world for months becos I had forgotten my password and no longer use the email I registered with! But I finally got it sorted this week! GOODLUCK for your exams! What year are you in? I am in first year uni and have exams starting TOMORO!!

For sure Alicia hasn't had the best lead in for Wimby but I do hope she can win a few rounds! She seems to be quite unlucky! Too often when she gets on a roll she is hindered by injury!

GOODLUCK ALICIA!!! :kiss: