PDA

View Full Version : 1995=Aussie Open Champ. +5 = Roland Garros Champ. +5= Roland Garros Champ once more

:Rawwb:
Jun 1st, 2005, 02:23 PM
Woooooooo

:woohoo:

Come on Mary, be the first to win the even for a second time after people from the past 5 or 6 years failed!

You can do it!

:aparty: :dance:

Good luck Mary!

Jun 1st, 2005, 02:26 PM
Im sorry but i am so happy for Mary....she has found such great form and deserves it so much to finish off a great career(im not saying she is retiring but you know what i mean)

Declan
Jun 1st, 2005, 05:24 PM
I would be SO unbelieveably happy for Mary -and for all of us!!

Mark Spruce
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:26 PM
I would be amazing to see Mary life the trophy again.

but one match at a time

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

Jun 1st, 2005, 06:28 PM
Yeah one match at a time, but we can all hope :D:D:D

Mark Spruce
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:33 PM
Lets all pray and hope with all of our energy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:43 PM
GOSH...I really want to Mary to win this title...!!!:angel:

But whatever happens I'm still happy that Mary have reached the semifinals...:angel:

Come on Mary!!!!!!:bounce:

rsunderji
Jun 1st, 2005, 07:04 PM
yeah that would just be sick if she won, I think France should have a national holiday...but one day at a time starting with tomorrow

Mark Spruce
Jun 1st, 2005, 08:13 PM
Yeah what ever happens will happen.

But I am so proud of Mary to get this far. My first hope when things got going was Mary to get though to the 2nd week, jjejej she now is still in the competition and it is June.

Mark

Task
Jun 1st, 2005, 10:28 PM
Go Mary. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I'd like to see her win this whole thing. She more than deserves it, and tennis is overdue for a good fairy story.

Tompier
Jun 2nd, 2005, 09:26 AM
GOSH...I really want to Mary to win this title...!!!:angel:

But whatever happens I'm still happy that Mary have reached the semifinals...:angel:

Come on Mary!!!!!!:bounce:

We all do ;)
She has done a great job reaching this semifinal in such a great style. Could not be more happier for her.

Take that trophy Mary :bounce:

ClaudiaZ-S
Jun 3rd, 2005, 11:05 AM
I prefer she will win WIMBLEDON! But ROLAND GARROS AGAIN, it will be fantastic ! Why both? :kiss: :) :worship: :worship:

Ambrosia
Jun 3rd, 2005, 04:14 PM
True Mary fans think alike. :D