PDA

View Full Version : Mary vs Elena

saby
May 31st, 2005, 06:04 PM
GOOD LUCK MARY

2Berlin (http://www.geocities.com/wtatur/tur2005/berl1969.htm)May 8 2005 M Pierce - E Likhovtseva(10)6-2 6-22Filderst. (http://angelfire.com/space2/wta2/tur2004/fild1749.htm)Oct 10 2004 E Likhovtseva - M Pierce0-6 6-4 6-31Berlin (http://angelfire.com/space2/wta2/tur2004/berl1529.htm)May 9 2004 E Likhovtseva - M Pierce6-73 7-5 7-63QF Amelia I. (http://angelfire.com/space/wta/tur2000/amel247.htm)Apr 16 2000 E Likhovtseva(12) - M Pierce(1)2-6 6-4 6-44Indian W. (http://angelfire.com/space/wta/tur2000/indi245.htm)Mar 19 2000 M Pierce(5) - E Likhovtseva(16)6-3 5-7 7-5SF Luxembourg (http://angelfire.com/space/wta/tur1998/luxe145.htm)Nov 1 1998 M Pierce(2) - E Likhovtseva6-1 7-53Amelia I. (http://angelfire.com/space/wta/tur1998/amel117.htm)Apr 12 1998 M Pierce(4) - E Likhovtseva6-4 6-11Australian O. (http://angelfire.com/space/wta/tur1997/aust55.htm)Jan 26 1997 M Pierce - E Likhovtseva3-6 6-2 6-44Wimbledon (http://angelfire.com/space/wta/tur1996/wimb50.htm)July 7 1996 M Pierce(13) - E Likhovtseva6-2 6-32Australian O. (http://angelfire.com/space/wta/tur1996/aust3.htm)Jan 28 1996 E Likhovtseva - M Pierce(4)6-4 6-4

H2H 6/4 MARY

Mark Spruce
May 31st, 2005, 06:38 PM
Best of luck Mary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be cheering you on so much !!!!!!!!!!

You go girl !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Jun 1st, 2005, 07:42 AM
A very winnable match...Mary's on fire and under this circumstance I think the odds look great against Mary!!!;)

However....I still hope that Mary will still be focusing on her match....points by points...this is Likhovseva's first semifinal appearance and I'm sure she'll fight for everything in order to beat Mary....:eek:

However still....I'm sure that Mary has too much focus, experience and a better, more powerful game to win this match....I'm counting on yaa, Mary!!!!!:bounce:

GOOD LUCK....Go Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

suzie
Jun 1st, 2005, 09:22 AM
On to the final!! :bounce: Good Luck Mary!

rsunderji
Jun 1st, 2005, 03:52 PM
best of luck mary!

PamShriverRockz
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:06 PM
Go Mary! It's awesome seeing her back where she belongs!

saby
Jun 1st, 2005, 08:04 PM
ALL BEHIND MARY

COM'ON !!!

A MIRACLE IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE

Mark Spruce
Jun 1st, 2005, 08:09 PM
VAMOS MAR-IE PIERCE

GO FIERCE PIERCE

WHOOOHAAAAAA

Task
Jun 1st, 2005, 10:23 PM
Good luck Mary. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:Rawwb:
Jun 1st, 2005, 11:09 PM
Good luck Mary!

Scotso
Jun 2nd, 2005, 01:48 AM
ALLEZ MARY! :bounce:

JMC
Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:54 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship: MARY PIERCE :hearts: or the revenge of a girl :devil: It could be also an extraordinary example of courage and braveheart :worship:

I am so proud, i can't find words since the begining of this tournament.Now what ever happens she is back, everyone talks about Mary or even others youngers discover these wonderful woman.The French crowd is so in love with Mary :hearts: even here in my Pacific french island they talk about her :bounce: :bounce: Yes.....i am so proud of her, like you all i hope, because we were patient, us, the few we knew that she was rigth when she was saying that she has still things to show.We can easily imagine what she can feel at a personal level....She is AMAZING, what we live is AMAZING too, incredible :eek:

I think if she stays really focused with the way she plays these days that she will go to final....INCREDIBLE :bounce: :bounce: !!!!!!!! Even us few days ago, we could'nt really imagine it, just dream of it ! And look now :lol:

So like the Media a final PIERCE-HENIN is more than ever possible ! When i see to the game of Hénin i am so afraid...BUt first let's have the semi and after everything as usual is possible with these "Diva" :hearts: Anyway, what ever happens, she is back and all over the world they know that now :lick: And overall, the truth came back again : The feminine french big champion Star is not Mauresmo (she deceived so much again! and always finding excuses about her loss in crucial tournaments,: when you loose ...you loose! Point ! And i also remember Davenport N°1 saying about herself that she doesn't deserves N°1 ranking because she has'nt win recently a grand chelem .What a difference between a true great champion, a humility that shows a deep honesty comparing to Amélie who really benefited of a very very good context to reach this ranking for a few little period)...
the One who enters the French Legend is definitely our Mary :hearts: Be careful i don't have nothing about Amélie, but i am so fed up with her pretentious way of being and acting (i don't agree at all when i hear some people saying that she is "so gentle" or humble !) and more over against the French media who since always want to put her and only her at the best.Now they all have one word: MARYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yes Justice came back again, justice and .....Justine too :tape: But let's take it match after match.

GOOD LUCK MARY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.YOU ARE THE BEST :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :fiery:

Mark Spruce
Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:55 AM
Well this is my final VAMOS for Mary before I go to BED

VAMOS MARY

Have fun out there today !!!!!!!!!

We are all with you

Mark

m_pierce fan
Jun 2nd, 2005, 07:25 AM
Allez Maaaaaam!!!You're the best!!!

Low youuu and beat that Russian girllll....:D

mamno_MARYFAN
Jun 2nd, 2005, 08:26 AM
:worship: :worship: :worship: MARY PIERCE :hearts: or the revenge of a girl :devil: It could be also an extraordinary example of courage and braveheart :worship:

I am so proud, i can't find words since the begining of this tournament.Now what ever happens she is back, everyone talks about Mary or even others youngers discover these wonderful woman.The French crowd is so in love with Mary :hearts: even here in my Pacific french island they talk about her :bounce: :bounce: Yes.....i am so proud of her, like you all i hope, because we were patient, us, the few we knew that she was rigth when she was saying that she has still things to show.We can easily imagine what she can feel at a personal level....She is AMAZING, what we live is AMAZING too, incredible :eek:

I think if she stays really focused with the way she plays these days that she will go to final....INCREDIBLE :bounce: :bounce: !!!!!!!! Even us few days ago, we could'nt really imagine it, just dream of it ! And look now :lol:

So like the Media a final PIERCE-HENIN is more than ever possible ! When i see to the game of Hénin i am so afraid...BUt first let's have the semi and after everything as usual is possible with these "Diva" :hearts: Anyway, what ever happens, she is back and all over the world they know that now :lick: And overall, the truth came back again : The feminine french big champion Star is not Mauresmo (she deceived so much again! and always finding excuses about her loss in crucial tournaments,: when you loose ...you loose! Point ! And i also remember Davenport N°1 saying about herself that she doesn't deserves N°1 ranking because she has'nt win recently a grand chelem .What a difference between a true great champion, a humility that shows a deep honesty comparing to Amélie who really benefited of a very very good context to reach this ranking for a few little period)...
the One who enters the French Legend is definitely our Mary :hearts: Be careful i don't have nothing about Amélie, but i am so fed up with her pretentious way of being and acting (i don't agree at all when i hear some people saying that she is "so gentle" or humble !) and more over against the French media who since always want to put her and only her at the best.Now they all have one word: MARYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Yes Justice came back again, justice and .....Justine too :tape: But let's take it match after match.

GOOD LUCK MARY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.YOU ARE THE BEST :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :fiery:

Great words....love to see great Mary-fans express themselves...I think all of us are SO, SO EXCITED about this match...

Come on Mary....good luck against Likhovseva!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Tompier
Jun 2nd, 2005, 09:33 AM
There is place for only one Queen in France ;)

Declan
Jun 2nd, 2005, 11:49 AM
I bought "L'Equipe" up in London today -it has a huge picture of Mary on the front cover, and a two-page article with loads of fantastic pictures inside...pity I can't speak a word of French!

GO MARY!!!!!!

Mark Spruce
Jun 2nd, 2005, 12:12 PM
I can't wait to get my hands on the magazine as well.

I love to collect Mary items

GO MARY for a few hours time. My thoughts are with you.

Mark

suzie
Jun 2nd, 2005, 12:38 PM
The feminine french big champion Star is not Mauresmo (she deceived so much again! and always finding excuses about her loss in crucial tournaments,: when you loose ...you loose! Point ! And i also remember Davenport N°1 saying about herself that she doesn't deserves N°1 ranking because she has'nt win recently a grand chelem .What a difference between a true great champion, a humility that shows a deep honesty comparing to Amélie who really benefited of a very very good context to reach this ranking for a few little period)...
the One who enters the French Legend is definitely our Mary :hearts: Be careful i don't have nothing about Amélie, but i am so fed up with her pretentious way of being and acting (i don't agree at all when i hear some people saying that she is "so gentle" or humble !) and more over against the French media who since always want to put her and only her at the best.
I'm glad you have nothing against Amélie because if you do... :rolleyes:
As for who deserves being n.1, that's quite easy to answer (according to your own words): when you are ...you are! Point! Lindsay is world n.1 because she has more points than any other player. Amélie was n.1 and will always be mentionned as a former n.1. Anyone who gets there deserves to be there.
Sorry for this interruption, this is a cheering thread, n'est ce pas? :p

ALLEZ MARY!!! Bonne chance!

rsunderji
Jun 2nd, 2005, 01:18 PM
ok, henin match is done, GO MARY GO!!!

Mark Spruce
Jun 2nd, 2005, 01:28 PM
OH I AM SO NERVOUS

Mary will be on court soon

YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!

Mark

NicoMary