so hapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

But how many match points this time ???

WELL DONE MARY !!!!!!!!!!!

SO PROUD OF YOU

Mark

Scotso
May 31st, 2005, 04:24 PM
oh my god!

but we knew that she could do it, it was great!

I think she got it on her second mp ;)

ALLEZ MARY :D keep going babe! I'm so happy for her. She loves this tournament :D

they said in GM this win brings mary to about #13 in the world :D

let's go for top ten ;)

motta
May 31st, 2005, 04:28 PM
WOW!
3 MATCH POINTS...
I saw the end of the first and the second set...Mary played agressive( lots of winners) and Davenport made a lot of UE's...
Great match Mary!!!!!!!!!!!

MPStylee
May 31st, 2005, 04:29 PM
Yay!!! MAry Rules! All the sports commentators thought Lindsay would win!!! Go Mary!!! Allez Allez Allez!!! So fuckin' Stoked! :D

Mark Spruce
May 31st, 2005, 04:31 PM
Yeah they gave Mary no chance.

Only 3 mathc poitns this time LOL

Well done Mary

You can be so very proud of your sself

Mark

Declan
May 31st, 2005, 04:31 PM
Can't believe it!!!!! WONDERFUL, AMAZING, FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ali
May 31st, 2005, 04:33 PM
I think it was Mary's forth match point. She played so well for the first 4 games, vintage Mary of old :worship:

She nearly turned the crowd against her though in her last 2 service games, being very dramatic in between serves and taking an age to play the point! :devil: But she got there in the end.

I'm so happy for Mary. Hopefully she can keep this form up for the rest of the week. I just hope she stops with the dramatics towards the end of the match though because I'm sure she actually makes herself nervous and inspires her oponent!!

Fantastic result though, I'm so happy for her! :D

sebbe
May 31st, 2005, 04:33 PM
I really don't understand....where did Mary fins this form. It's increadible the way she is playing. Lindsay did have a chance today....Mary was on fire, especially on the returns. I was a little bit afraid that after the first set that Lindsay were going to play better but Mary just hung in there. Mary was moving very well and everytime she had the chance to hit a winner she did. I'm so surprised, I don't know what do think for the next rounds.

Next round will obviously different story cuz now Mary will be the favourite. But if she play like today she will win and reach another grand slam final. Would be so cool.

Declan
May 31st, 2005, 04:39 PM
I disagree that Mary willl be favourite in the Semi. Likhovtseva is still ranked and seeded higher than Mary.

MaryPierceFan
May 31st, 2005, 04:45 PM
Wow! What a match! She played so great! I'm very proud of Mary! What a tournament! It's so great! Go girl! You can do it!

Scotso
May 31st, 2005, 04:45 PM
I disagree that Mary willl be favourite in the Semi. Likhovtseva is still ranked and seeded higher than Mary.

Oh come now, we would like to think that Mary isn't the favorite so there won't be much pressure, but we all know that she SHOULD win this match. :p

stenen
May 31st, 2005, 04:48 PM
Mary's after match interview.

http://roland-garros.france2.fr/touteslesvideos/IMG/asx/arton73.asx

Mary!!! :worship:

Mark Spruce
May 31st, 2005, 04:49 PM
Hi Ali, maybe you are right, but I think that Mary just wanted to do it right and not rush things.

But hey she won !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so nervous before the match started, I only watched it though the web cam. And I felt like I was going to be sick my stomach was so full of nerves.

I am with Declan. Also just take one match at a time.

REST MARY !!!!!!!!!

mark

ali
May 31st, 2005, 05:07 PM
Hi Ali, maybe you are right, but I think that Mary just wanted to do it right and not rush things.

mark
I know what you mean and its nothing new, Mary has always done this. But I think when she takes so much time and goes for the dramatic looks and buildup, she actually makes herself nervous...and the crowd...and me!

But its working for her so far and is one of the reasons I love Mary so much, so whatever she needs to do to win..... :)

Edman
May 31st, 2005, 05:19 PM
Being a supportive fans,I think we are all so happy.
I have been waiting for her to defeat top five player for a long time.
Today, she beats the World No.1.
Her ranking will be at least up to 14th
So amazing she perfroms today.
Yea, she is 30, but she is still powerful and more matured!!!

Hope she can win the title now and eliminate all the pressure.
Just relaxed and smiling when playing the matches.
ALLEZ!

Declan
May 31st, 2005, 05:26 PM
Oh come now, we would like to think that Mary isn't the favorite so there won't be much pressure, but we all know that she SHOULD win this match. :p

Ok, I admit it! But before the Davenport match Mary said on paper she shouldn't win it, just as she shouldn't have won the previous two matches. So if that sort of thinking works for Mary, so be it!!!!

Mark Spruce
May 31st, 2005, 05:54 PM
ejjej Just seen the pics of the Streaker !!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder what the girls thought of that.

mark

rsunderji
May 31st, 2005, 05:55 PM
I can't believe this, well actually I can because Mary is awesome. So nice to have the spotlight on her, and she just played so focused out there and hit so many clean winners. Allez Mary

saby
May 31st, 2005, 06:04 PM
I'm so happy !!!
I was scared when I saw the physio coming on the court , Mary said "no no not now", after some games the doctor came, i thought I was going to die...quarter final not now

She has a little problem at her thigh.Oh my god she scared me so much

GOOD LUCK MARY

Mark Spruce
May 31st, 2005, 06:37 PM
Hi Saby,

opsssssss Yes scary for sure. Glad that did not show that on the live web cam, or i think that I would be up in the clouds seeing GOD.

Mark

saby
May 31st, 2005, 10:01 PM
One day she's going to scare me to death!!!

My fingers are crossed once again, I hope her body will not betray Mary, it would be so sad, she deserved to win

Mary made me laugh to, at the end of the match she forgot it was new balls, so she forgot to change her racquet, (the crowd didn't appreciate) she ran and change it...where was your head Mary!!!

I guess we will be all behind Mary on thursday !!!

amelies_girl
May 31st, 2005, 10:09 PM
omg yes im so pleased davenport got knocked out i cant stand her wooo go mary!!!

Andy.
May 31st, 2005, 10:11 PM
NOTHER SMASHING PERFORMANCE im so happy this is so awesome keep up this awesome play Mary and win this tournament

pierce0415
May 31st, 2005, 10:19 PM
So Happy for Mary. And the fact that she get's Lindsay's 200 bonus points

Mark Spruce
Jun 1st, 2005, 03:49 AM
Hi Saby, I sure will be behind Mary all the way. I was so nervous today for her it nearlly made me sick jejejej

Yeah I so hope that Mary will hold up.

yipppppp and my VCASH is up THANKS MARY !!!!!!!!!

Mark

mamno_MARYFAN
Jun 1st, 2005, 07:25 AM
Hehehehehe....I'm so happy...MARY WON!!!!:worship: :bounce: :worship:

Last nite was very dramatic for me....I managed to watch the match at a nearby restaurant and my eyes nearly popped out when I saw the score....6-3 5-2 to Mary....:cool:

And then Mary started her antics...I was wondering...what was going on with Mary....what the hell is she doing????when she started to change her racquets....I was worried that she might choke and lost her momentum....but thank god she made it in the end....:cool:

My mum who was taping the match at home told me that understandably Mary was anxious about closing the match....but Mary did play flawless tennis especially in the first set...:bounce:

And I didn't manage to see the mad man....heheheheheh....Mary the drama queen.....I so love her very much!!!!!!!:hearts:
Geez....my dream came true...well done Mary!!!!:bounce:

Good luck Mary against Likhovseva!!!!:bounce:

Just relax and enjoy the moment....GO MARY!!!!!!:worship:

Mark Spruce
Jun 1st, 2005, 12:14 PM
ejejje Yeah the streaker, but to be serious for a time, I kept thinking back to Monica and what happened with it.

I guess that message was somthing to do with the FRench President to resign ??

Mark

saby
Jun 1st, 2005, 12:40 PM
ejejje Yeah the streaker, but to be serious for a time, I kept thinking back to Monica and what happened with it.

I guess that message was somthing to do with the FRench President to resign ??

Mark

this guy wanted, the french president and the new prime minister to resign, it's sport not politics !!!

Mark Spruce
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:28 PM
Hi Saby, I thought that was it but was not 100 % sure so thanks again

take care

Mark

Tompier
Jun 2nd, 2005, 09:22 AM
I have not seen the match yet so I can not say anything really but looks like it was an easy cake :p

Go Mary :bounce:

Piotrek
Jun 2nd, 2005, 03:35 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

:bounce: COME ON MARY !!! :bounce: