PDA

View Full Version : Real Fans

Ronaldo777
May 29th, 2005, 09:09 PM
the difference between elena's fans and,for example,masha's,are that elena's are real,win or loss no matter what.now i think its time we proved it.
now is the time to send her letters.not when she wins.im dissappointed with peoples reactions here.she's only human.days like these,when im annoyed cos of a result with elena make me realise that i am a fan of elena and really care.im proud to be lenas fan and she should be happy to have these sort of fans.
the more dissappointment their is the more her success will be savoured when it comes.
what gives people or ''fans'' the right to be angry with lena.she is more dissappointed then all of us.its her thats lost not us.
she needs support not abuse.she gives it 100% every time.what more can i ask for.i don't want a poster girl who plays ok and never gets anywhere.
all i want is a tryer.lena makes me proud.shes a tryer.people should be ashamed.if someone asked me at fo tommorow whos my favourite player.id say lena and id be damn proud that she's ''my girl''. :wavey: :worship: luv ya lots lena.god luck with the next tournament

Fearful Jesuit
May 29th, 2005, 09:11 PM
you're right, Ronnie!

Ronaldo777
May 29th, 2005, 09:23 PM
i think we should send 1 or 2 letters to her.im sure she's a bit depressed as its her dream to win there so lets show her we care.not just when she's doing well.i play soccer at a high level and when i am in terrible form aword in the ear of support helps so much.how could we get them to her.not everyboby should send.just 1 or 2 so shewill definately read them

Pilongo
May 29th, 2005, 09:31 PM
It just passed...around 7 hours since defeat, it's normal that we are angry, sad and everything u want, that doesn't made us bad fans, was just that the defeat was so unexpected and we had much confidence with her potential here at RG, we need some days to recover, i think its normal and we'll be at full potential soon, i'm so sad today but she needs of course all our assistance so this idea is brilliant from my point of view

Ronaldo777
May 29th, 2005, 09:45 PM
i agree our ''wounds'' are still open yes but i think the reaction is too much.remember masha losing to love.lena has fans and she will feel abandoned if she reads what her ''fans'' are saying.i feel i could write a good letter for her but how would i get it to her.this im sure will reassure her and cheer her up.as i said before she's only human.she is a pro athlete but she has feelings.

Dementinator
May 29th, 2005, 10:05 PM
well said Ronaldo!!

We will ALWAYS support her whatever!! whole heartedly! without fail we love her and she special ,its not just her results that we all love ,its HER too!

Chunchun
May 30th, 2005, 01:10 AM
:bigclap:

No Name Face
May 30th, 2005, 01:37 AM
I'll always support her but it's stupid for you to think we shouldn't be mad at her. She could have done so much with this draw and we're mad because we expect more and want her to have a great career. I love Lena though, I always will. :)

lovlenad
May 30th, 2005, 01:39 AM
i still love u Elena.

~Dementievaitis~
May 30th, 2005, 02:21 AM
I love you Lena

But love cannot be blind
sometimes ppl don't merely need comfort to improve,
they need mistakes and critics to be enlightened

We all are Lena's fans. There isn't any distinction between real or not
We should unite

I would not love Elena as same way before
coz I love Elena more and more day after day

Prizeidiot
May 30th, 2005, 07:02 AM
It just passed...around 7 hours since defeat, it's normal that we are angry, sad and everything u want, that doesn't made us bad fans, was just that the defeat was so unexpected and we had much confidence with her potential here at RG, we need some days to recover, i think its normal and we'll be at full potential soon
I could not agree with you more. I mean, the fact that we are all so disappointed, that's because we're real fans. No one can deny the fact that she had a really nice draw, and could've gone a lot further. That's an upsetting fact. Being upset about her missing an opportunity is only natural.

Of course, no one is going to abuse her. None of us (I don't think) could play any better than she did, and she probably feels bad enough. And I do agree that sending letters now would be a really nice gesture, which I'm sure she would appreciate very much. But I wonder how this would be achieved, as no one will be seeing her?

karenkklee
May 30th, 2005, 08:16 AM
hi guys, i agree with all of ya.. She must be more disappointed and sad... :sad:

Well, Lena, I still love you... to the extends that I couldn't stop loving you (even though that I'm a girl)...coz' you're such a sweetheart and so elegant & charming lady :hearts:

I will write a letter to her and let's cheer our girl up! :bounce:

Paco
May 30th, 2005, 09:26 AM
Yeah, I will support her everywhere, everytime.
I love you Lena and I will always love you

rabbit_boi_313
May 30th, 2005, 02:39 PM
OF COURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!
I will ALWAYS support her and be her fan.
No matter what happen, if she win or lose or anything
I WILL.....
but sometime when it's sad, then it's sad. :(
It juz takes a while and everything will be okay, back to the normal again.
I kno Lena is a fighter but yesterday it's juz not her day that's all that upset me.
:sad:

TiK-Tee
May 30th, 2005, 04:59 PM
i still support and love lena all time

Mathijs
May 30th, 2005, 07:18 PM
Well Ronaldo great posts, I never lost a sec. faith or patience with Lena yesterday, and i simply CAN'T be mad at Lena, cuz i love Lena tooooooo much to be mad at her, i was just really dissapointed, but certainly NOT mad at Lena!!., okay this is a huge bump in the road as Lena fan, but we have to keep moving on, being sad is okay, but we gotta cheer up!!

I am a die-hard Lena fan so i'll never lose any faith or whatever in her, simply becuz i know that there will be better days soon!!

evinrude15
May 30th, 2005, 07:21 PM
You remember what I say in yhe "big forum" NOTHING can stop me to support Elena. I hope some one will go to one of her next tournement and can send her a letter because i don't know how to sennd her letters when she is not in france.

Mathijs
May 30th, 2005, 07:27 PM
You remember what I say in yhe "big forum" NOTHING can stop me to support Elena. I hope some one will go to one of her next tournement and can send her a letter because i don't know how to sennd her letters when she is not in france.

Yup i remember that, and NOTHING can stop me as well from supporting Lena, i hope i can cheer Lena up in Rosmalen by supporting her loudly :yeah:

MM i really do think she has an e-mail, but i do not now how to get it...

Dementinator
May 30th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Right then Captains orders! we cant be sad any more!! dissapointed maybe but we need move past the sad stage now!!

We are all Diehard Lena fans ,True Lena fans and no one ever said this ride would be easy ,sometime its infuriating and heartbreaking but I cannot think of a single player I rather support more ,just jumping on the sucess bandwagon dunna cut it for me and I suspect the rest of us too!

I have followed WTA for many years MANY YEARS! just ask Max or Northa ,they will tell ya ,and NO OTHER PLAYER has EVER effected me like LEna has ,its not just her obvious beauty either ,yes of course that helps ,who couldnt love the sight of a tall Muscular Athletic and Beautful girl running around the courts ,its simply HER , that is LENA the girl ,the person ,everytihng about her!!

Sure she can make you angry sometimes ,thats true ,but its easy for us to sit here on our asses and say what should be done during the match ,quite another thing to go out there and DO IT! Lenas greatest thing is she tries! my god she tries ,give up just aint in her vocabulary ,and that I love !!

Her not winning every single tourny and having dozens of slams yet is part of her and what in a way I love ,her vulnerabilty ,in spite of her height and obviousl strength ,pysically and ,yes mentally sometimes too ,she has a soft vulnerable side as well ,and that makes her someone to love and cherish!!

Sorry to prattle on ,but it has to be said! I hope to be here on the Bridge of SS Dementieva with the rest of ya guys until the very end! in years to come i hope!

You all make it easier when a loss happens ,we can "Talk" to each other! it helps ,a lot!

Thanks crew!! you really are the greatest!!

mostefan
May 30th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Guys and gals :wavey:
I'm not any strong in words matter, but if somebody will really write letters
- on behalf of this FanClub maybe - may I offer my help in delivering them
to Lena here in Moscow.
It's relatively simple to pass them through her team but we could try to do it in person.

Dementinator
May 30th, 2005, 07:45 PM
oh thanks Mostefan!!! that would be absolutely superb!! Lena needs to know we will always be behind her!

Ronaldo777
May 30th, 2005, 08:01 PM
Guys and gals :wavey:
I'm not any strong in words matter, but if somebody will really write letters
- on behalf of this FanClub maybe - may I offer my help in delivering them
to Lena here in Moscow.
It's relatively simple to pass them through her team but we could try to do it in person.

thats great mostefan.you're a legend :worship: .i think its better to give it straight to her in person so she definately gets it and adds a personal effort she'll appreciate.
a point on the match.lena could have thrown it in at 1-0 in sets and 3-0 in games but she gave it everything.somedays she gets the luck and sometimes she doesn't.look at kim for gods sake.she was unreal and then BAM,form was gone.
gotta show elena she has the greatest fans and i'd be really happy and proud to write the letter on the ss behalf.ross,you can proof read it if you want.where is lena.is she in moscow.anyway cheers mostefan.chatya soon :bounce: :wavey: :wavey: :D ;)

mostefan
May 30th, 2005, 08:15 PM
Thanks for prompt reply, guys. :worship:
I really want to deliver some message in person - not via Lena's mom as it turned last time. I'm not close to them but we can certainly try our best.

Btw, I've updated my blog here (mostefan's Journal) on her "official" forum situation, you are welcome to read and comment.

evinrude15
May 30th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Thanks for prompt reply, guys. :worship:
I really want to deliver some message in person - not via Lena's mom as it turned last time. I'm not close to them but we can certainly try our best.

Btw, I've updated my blog here (mostefan's Journal) on her "official" forum situation, you are welcome to read and comment.

Your the one; can we have the link for this forum and journal and also where can we send you the letters???

mostefan
May 30th, 2005, 08:28 PM
...can we have the link for this forum and journal and also where can we send you the letters???Sorry for unclear words, Evin :o I thought everyone here knows what Lena's official forum is. :scratch:
Anyhow, please read some explanation in the blog here at http://www.wtaworld.com/journal.php?do=showjournal&j=33
As for letters, PM here is preferred as usual.

P.S. I'm not so brave to edit others' letters also, so maybe some discussion of the text can be done here.

karenkklee
May 30th, 2005, 09:05 PM
Yup i remember that, and NOTHING can stop me as well from supporting Lena, i hope i can cheer Lena up in Rosmalen by supporting her loudly :yeah:

MM i really do think she has an e-mail, but i do not now how to get it...

Well, apart from email, my friends told me that we could send her letters through her manager or agent.... but me either don't know how to get the info., provided that we all know her mom (who must be also the manager) and coach are travelling with her...

By the way, thx for your help, mostefan. I appreciate a lot... :worship:

selyoink
May 31st, 2005, 04:05 AM
I am still her fan. I wasn't nearly as pissed about her loss as everyone else just b/c I love Likhovtseva too. While I know Lena L. probably can't win it and Lena D. could have I was still too ecstatic for Lena L. to be upset.

Plus I have already experienced that agony many times with Myskina this year. I have suffered an entire season of terrible defeats including another horrible loss in the 1st round here. I know your pain.

mostefan
May 31st, 2005, 11:47 AM
... her mom (who must be also the manager) ...No, Vera Semyonovna (a.k.a. Mommy Vera) is not Lena's manager for some years already. Octagon is managerial agency, there's a particular agent in Moscow.

miffedmax
May 31st, 2005, 01:20 PM
I'm still bummed about this one. Then again, there are probably a lot of bummed Momo, Kim, Patty and Kuzzy fans out there, because the draw looked good for them, too.

But give up on Lena? Never.

Elena2005
Jun 14th, 2005, 11:34 AM
I'm still bummed about this one. Then again, there are probably a lot of bummed Momo, Kim, Patty and Kuzzy fans out there, because the draw looked good for them, too.

But give up on Lena? Never.

NEVER :worship:

Vamos Feńa
Jun 14th, 2005, 04:17 PM
I'm proud to be a fan of Lena even she lost to Lena L in RG and Denisa today. Of course I'm really sad and feel sorry for Lena cuz she had big chances of winning here and she practised her serve with Richard so it could be better, but again Lena was trapped by an injury. :sad:
Pls recover Lena (don't play in Wimby if you don't feel so good) and stay positive, I'm with you :kiss: :wavey: :wavey:

azmad_88
Jun 15th, 2005, 01:15 PM
i will send the letter..
who is going to send?>
tell me yah..pm me..thanks

udachi Elena
Jun 15th, 2005, 02:00 PM
i <3 Lena...
Where do we sent letters to?

mostefan
Jun 15th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Hi all! :wavey:
Some fans ask about my postman function between this FanClub and Lena.
Sorry, but Lena hadn't been to Moscow since early May afaik, so I have no means to deliver a letter to her in person. :sad:
And now, from what I know she's expected at home only after her Wimby matches. We hope she'll be in Russian FedCup team. You know the tie against US is to be held in Moscow, on July 9 and 10, so maybe I'll have a chance in early July.
I mean, as there's about three weeks ahead in this case, is it proper to write a letter - via me - right now? Things change with time :scratch: You decide, of course.
Meanwhile, maybe Capt Dem will be lucky to meet her at the Wimby?

Mathijs
Jun 15th, 2005, 07:12 PM
Some fans ask about my postman function between this FanClub and Lena.
Sorry, but Lena hadn't been to Moscow since early May afaik, so I have no means to deliver a letter to her in person. :sad:
And now, from what I know she's expected at home only after her Wimby matches. We hope she'll be in Russian FedCup team. You know the tie against US is to be held in Moscow, on July 9 and 10, so maybe I'll have a chance in early July.
I mean, as there's about three weeks ahead in this case, is it proper to write a letter - via me - right now? Things change with time :scratch: You decide, of course.
Meanwhile, maybe Capt Dem will be lucky to meet her at the Wimby?

yes that's what i already thought since my attempt to deliver some messages from Lena's fans to Lena failed yesterday....

Hopefully Lena will play, if Lena doesn't play, i am not sure at all if Capt will go :shrug: i think we gotta ask him if he returns ;)

mostefan
Jun 15th, 2005, 07:20 PM
... my attempt to deliver some messages from Lena's fans to Lena failed yesterday....
Hopefully Lena will play...Thanks for your attempts, Northa :worship: It's our common lack of luck that things got that way in Rosmalen :sad:
What for Wimbledon, Lena is heard to cautiosly say she looks forward to play there. I'd better wish her to skip it for the sake of her health but she decides all such things without us fans ;) Good luck, Lena!

mostefan
Jul 1st, 2005, 06:54 PM
So, it's July, Lena is in Moscow afaik, practicing for the FedCup matches
is to start now, rain is on its way, moments of regret are behind a bit,
your postman is ready for delivering a heartly-friendly-encouraging-...
letter by the crew to The Golden Goddess...
See you soon :banana:

Dementinator
Jul 1st, 2005, 07:29 PM
super stuff Mostefan!! do you want us to email them to you!! Lena HAS to know how much we care my attempt at Wimbledon failed miserably ,so this would be great!

Ronaldo777
Jul 2nd, 2005, 12:43 PM
sound mostefan.hey ill talk to you and skip and get it organised

mostefan
Jul 4th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Hi guys! :wavey:
Sorry for not saying at once - I thought it was obvious :o -
PMs are the best way for getting the letters imho.

And another thing. This thread was started with a mission of making an observable amount of letters - 1 or 2 as I get it - so Lena could really read them, not just make big eyes and postpone them. I'm particularly for this idea of Ronaldo777.

As I said, I'm not a good writer myself so I won't offer a variant. But we could delegate the task to the 'best pens' here... In this case the letter(s) would be few but hopefully mirroring our best feelings and support...

mostefan
Jul 11th, 2005, 05:54 PM
Hi all!
In concern of this thread, I must report.

Your letters are delivered to The Golden Goddess directly to her hands, no kidding :woohoo:
This time no intermediaries were allowed to the process. :smash:
Lena was confused but grateful at the moment. No her reaction afterwards is known, sorry...

Prizeidiot
Jul 12th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Wow... that's really cool, good stuff mostefan!

Might be something to cheer her up if she is a little unhappy about her loss to Venus. Or it might scare her :p (no one wrote "we think you're a goddess" or mentioned the S.S did they?)

kammgretel
Jul 12th, 2005, 10:04 AM
This is a great news for all us!! :clap2:

I hope that this letter really reflects the feelings of each fan.

For what she is confused at first?
I think this is the first letter, not?

We must try the next time, let's she knows, we'll give the hand when she is on the verge of falling down. And also she makes us happy her victories.

Thank you, Russian friends :worship: who are so next to her supporting her. We cannot be next to Lena, but this thread is a perfect bridge, I hope that she can know this thread too.

We always are the LenaD's fans. :kiss:

Dementinator
Jul 12th, 2005, 10:10 AM
Wow... that's really cool, good stuff mostefan!

Might be something to cheer her up if she is a little unhappy about her loss to Venus. Or it might scare her :p (no one wrote "we think you're a goddess" or mentioned the S.S did they?)

oh yes they did!!! :lol:

thanks Mostefan we are eternally gratefull

somehow i do not think Lena was depressed after her loss at all ,its us thats been going mad about it ,Russia is in the final and thats all that is gonna matter to Lena!!

mostefan
Jul 12th, 2005, 10:50 AM
Well, Capt has said about SS already... :)

I delivered the letters at the end of the first day, so Lena was rather glad...
I hope the letters didn't insult her to the degree she was beaten next day :banghead:
At least, we talked briefly on Sunday and she didn't mention the letters - be it THE reason of loss or otherwise... :)

For what she is confused at first?
I think this is the first letter, not?Not at all, you don't follow the history of this forum :p
I can recall such campaigns as letters for
RG-2004, USO-2004, KC-2004 -- we got 3 major finals btw, but most letters were delivered indirectly, via Mommy Vera and alike
Christmas-2004 by Verba, direct delivery
and some attempts this year, I don't remember them correctly as I didn't find proper words for my own one, hope Capt or other crew members will help... and I doubt in the direct mode, sorry :o

In Verba's talk to Lena the mentioning of previous letters met some confusion from Lena's side so we weren't sure she ever got - or read - them...

This time, I guarantee they were in her hands, don't know anything of their reading, just hope for that, the title one was in French... :)

So, I'd apply the confusion to the fact of our writing at all, she doesn't seem accustomed to such form of attention :scratch: or maybe she doesn't read them often and doesn't know how to behave... Anyhow, we've written, she's got them, it's up to her what to do with them...
And she was touched and pleased with such attention signs :)

Dementinator
Jul 12th, 2005, 11:08 AM
No one would dare insult Lena!! anyways how can you insult perfection!!! and just look at my avatar ,you really dont wanna Lena in a bad mood!!!

I am sure she was amused to read about her fans etc!! and how much we care about her!!!

miffedmax
Jul 12th, 2005, 01:48 PM
We know Lena deserves the best fans.

Now we know she knows she has them!

And Mostefan, there isn't enough "good rep" in all of WTAworld to express the thanks you deserve for your efforts on behalf of Lena fans around the world!

mostefan
Jul 13th, 2005, 06:52 PM
Max, :bowdown:
you are turning me all blush :o:o:o
Thanks nevertheless, I know your words are from heart... :worship:

Yes, I think Lena could - and should - be nearer to her fans,
be of more concern to their presence, support and so on...
I do what I can for that - very little alas...

It's a bit awkward as we have a strong international community here
and a rather new one around Russian forum, wtatour.ru.
Very few people belong to both :rolleyes:

I play in both leagues :) so my last "meeting" with Lena was maybe
confusing for her and her mom. :scratch:
As a postman of wtaworld.com, I delivered some letters on Saturday.
As a member of her Russian forum, I was dressed in a brand new T-shirt
with her photo printed on the front and a slogan on the shoulders.
The T-shirt had obvious success in the eyes of Mommy Vera - first -
and - some minutes later - in Lena's eyes also.
After checking that, we presented Lena with such T-shirt on Sunday. :p

Some other Russian forum members did wear such T-shirt also,
and Lena signed some - on those people :yeah:
The model can be seen say at http://www.wtatour.ru/index.php?showtopic=961&st=261#
but afaik, there's no photo of our colleagues in them...

We made it for experiment, in a small quantity.
Olesya - the leader of the elena-dementieva.ru site as I told already -
was the driving force of such production and your humble servant did help her a little.

Dementinator
Jul 13th, 2005, 06:55 PM
good to hear Mostefan!!

miffedmax
Jul 13th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Any fan of Lena D. is a friend of mine, no matter what forum they do or don't belong to!

Dementinator
Jul 13th, 2005, 07:06 PM
the church of Lena has a wide army of fans!! from all over this rock of ours!

miffedmax
Jul 13th, 2005, 08:20 PM
Max, :bowdown:
you are turning me all blush :o:o:o
Thanks nevertheless, I know your words are from heart... :worship:

Yes, I think Lena could - and should - be nearer to her fans,
be of more concern to their presence, support and so on...
I do what I can for that - very little alas...

You know, I more or less recall an interview with Lena where she seemed vaguely surprised she has so many fans.

We know she is an introverted, private person who shuns the limelight. I don't think it's that she doesn't appreciate fans and their gestures, I think she's just a little bit shy (at least in public). To me, since I have a somewhat similar personality, this is part of what makes her special.

I know after one of her recent matches she talked about how important her fan support was, so that's a step in the right direction.

Alize's#1fan
Jul 13th, 2005, 09:21 PM
That was really cool what you guys did! As i am a new poster and also an avid Elena Dementieva fan i believe I will get along with all of you here on her sub-forum.

:)

Dementinator
Jul 13th, 2005, 09:27 PM
welcome aboard the SS Dementieva!

Ronaldo777
Jul 14th, 2005, 03:10 PM
welcome tyler to ss.what part of the us you from

kammgretel
Jul 19th, 2005, 02:54 AM
welcome tyler to ss.what part of the us you from

I am from State of Californiargentina, I do not know kitchen, do not know clean plates, the only thing that I know is to eat what you cook... :lol:

Can I go San Diego too?

Wellcome Tyler! :)

Mathijs
Jul 19th, 2005, 07:17 AM
I am from State of Californiargentina, I do not know kitchen, do not know clean plates, the only thing that I know is to eat what you cook... :lol:

Can I go San Diego too?

Wellcome Tyler! :)

Course you can come with us, just post on SS and Capt will garantuee ya a job aboard the SS ;)

sharapovarulz1
Jul 19th, 2005, 12:31 PM
"the difference between elena's fans and,for example,masha's,are that elena's are real,win or loss no matter what."

We are real win or loss no matter what! yes when masha loses im dissapointed but i know she has tried her best and she will do again at the next tournament! I admit you do get the odd masha fan her only supports her for her looks! but the rest of us are true fans!

Dementinator
Jul 19th, 2005, 01:14 PM
where did that come from? did we say something wrong somewhere?

Ronaldo777
Jul 19th, 2005, 02:08 PM
yeah chill dude i know there are real fans of masha but im talking about the sunshiners who like her cos she won wimbledon and like her looks more than tennis.

kammgretel
Jul 19th, 2005, 02:27 PM
I do not know wherefrom he/she comes, but I see the photo I know already. If he / she changes Masha to LenaD, he/she will be also welcome.

sharapovarulz1
Jul 19th, 2005, 09:40 PM
I do not know wherefrom he/she comes, but I see the photo I know already. If he / she changes Masha to LenaD, he/she will be also welcome.

Im a he thanks! and i dont want to change to LenaD im happy with masha thank you very much!

sharapovarulz1
Jul 19th, 2005, 09:42 PM
yeah chill dude i know there are real fans of masha but im talking about the sunshiners who like her cos she won wimbledon and like her looks more than tennis.

Im right wich ya ronaldo cheers 4 explaining that 4 me lad! dont really like the 1s who just like her 4 winning wimbledon or just her looks rather than her tennis!

kammgretel
Jul 19th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Im a he thanks! and i dont want to change to LenaD im happy with masha thank you very much!

I have the same problem that they call me 'she', is normal :p , that's why. Anyhow we do not hate Masha, for nothing, I personally. What it spends is that you cannot say bad things of LenaD here, as if I go to Masha's thread, neither I can insult you. That there are no doubts, also luck for Masha, my favorite keeps on being LenaD. :)

sharapovarulz1
Jul 20th, 2005, 11:28 AM
I have the same problem that they call me 'she', is normal :p , that's why. Anyhow we do not hate Masha, for nothing, I personally. What it spends is that you cannot say bad things of LenaD here, as if I go to Masha's thread, neither I can insult you. That there are no doubts, also luck for Masha, my favorite keeps on being LenaD. :)

Lol it gets annoying after a while doesnt it! :D I have nothing but respect for LenaD and would never say bad things bout her in this forum! also my favourite keeps on being Masha! :)

Peace out Kammgretel! :wavey:

Good Luck to LenaD in her next tournament!

Ronaldo777
Jul 20th, 2005, 12:20 PM
I have nothing but respect for LenaD

Good Luck to LenaD in her next tournament!

ah shuks we're building bridges here lol :worship: :lol: ;)

Paco
Jul 20th, 2005, 01:18 PM
:lol:

miffedmax
Jul 20th, 2005, 02:03 PM

yeah, but I'm still going to call her TOB.

Ronaldo777
Jul 20th, 2005, 04:12 PM
what does that stand for max.hope its nice now us and masha supporters are allies lol.well maybe not quite lol.but thx to sharapovarulz1 for the kind words.always nice to make peace.

sharapovarulz1
Jul 20th, 2005, 05:59 PM
No problem! :-)

miffedmax
Jul 20th, 2005, 06:36 PM
what does that stand for max.hope its nice now us and masha supporters are allies lol.well maybe not quite lol.but thx to sharapovarulz1 for the kind words.always nice to make peace.

TOB = That Other Blonde. It's just a little mean.

I like to make fun of Masha, but I actually do like and respect her and her abilities. Lena, on the other hand, I pretty much worship.

kammgretel
Jul 20th, 2005, 06:42 PM
No problem! :-)

You are welcome!
When Masha wins, I'll going your Thread to congratulate you there; and if LenaD wins, you also are welcome.
But, if LenaD vs Masha, we are going to weep for all together.
:bigcry:
:rain:

OK?

Dementinator
Jul 20th, 2005, 07:32 PM
just remember Masha may well be the queen but Lena is a goddess !!!

All are welcome here as long as they behave of course!! The Brig is not a nice place to be!

And just as I thought ,there are some pretty good Masha fans indeed !!

Ronaldo777
Jul 20th, 2005, 08:40 PM
your right there skip.hopefully there is more where that came from with the lena d remark,but im sure not all the masha fans will be that curtious

sharapovarulz1
Jul 20th, 2005, 09:53 PM
You are welcome!
When Masha wins, I'll going your Thread to congratulate you there; and if LenaD wins, you also are welcome.
But, if LenaD vs Masha, we are going to weep for all together.
:bigcry:
:rain:

OK?

lol well if we do get LenaD vs Masha may the best player win! :)

Dementinator
Jul 20th, 2005, 10:08 PM
well Masha LenaD matches are usually good ,Masha has the advantage on service and is a little mentally tougher at times ,but Elena is stonger and more athletic and can belt a bigger variety of strokes but there isnt a hell of a lot between them really so its always good to watch ,plenty of cameras for those matches!!

I think i worry less than when Lena plays Myskina! :lol:

as u say may the best player on the day win!