PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't the French Open website post the interviews of Karatancheva and Ivanovic?

the cat
May 29th, 2005, 06:18 PM
Sesil and Ana pull off the 2 biggest upsets of the French Open yet the official French Open website doesn't post their interview transcripts. :scratch: But they posted the interview transcripts of Venus Williams and Amelie Mauresmo who lost the matches to Sesil and Ana. I don't get it. :confused: I would rather hear from Sesil and Ana than Venus and Amelie. But all 4 players interviews should be posted because of the big upsets.

Sash1
May 29th, 2005, 06:57 PM
i though that was a bit strange as well...

the cat
May 29th, 2005, 07:50 PM
It's very odd that they didn't post Sesil and Ana's interview transcripts. They were the story and not Venus and Amelie. Yet they posted Venus and Amelie's interview transcripts and they lost.

Louis Cyphre
May 29th, 2005, 08:04 PM
RG site have slow reactions.They cant understand that 2 starts are borned :drool:

Experimentee
May 30th, 2005, 03:26 PM
They dont have many interviews on that site. Its pretty bad :rolleyes:

the cat
May 31st, 2005, 11:58 PM
Wll believe it or not but the official French Open website finally posted interview transcripts from Sesil Karatancheva and Ana Ivanovic. Unfortunately the interviews they posted were after they lost their quarterfinal matches. Gee thanks alot. :rolleyes: But I was looking for interview transcripts of Sesil and Ana after a couple of their big wins.

peanuts
Jun 1st, 2005, 04:54 AM
yeah i was wondering about the same thing. these girls have made some big time ass kicking in this RG and the RG site can't even be bothered to post their interviews..

and now that they lost i guess its just about time to post their interviews. i guess for them its better to read about a woeful teenager talking about losing...

the cat
Jun 1st, 2005, 04:50 PM
Peanuts, Roland Garros is the worst of the grand slam websites. :( Atleast where posting interview transcripts of the players is concerned.

peanuts
Jun 2nd, 2005, 02:18 AM
Peanuts, Roland Garros is the worst of the grand slam websites. :( Atleast where posting interview transcripts of the players is concerned.

i totally agree cat, most of the time they only show the interviews of the top seeds and the french players. i can't wait for wimbledon to start. ;)