PDA

View Full Version : Mary Pierce d Patty Schnyder 6-1 1-6 6-4

rsunderji
May 29th, 2005, 03:02 PM
wow how many match points did mary have? congratulations mary, you are a true fighter

ashwu
May 29th, 2005, 03:18 PM
OMG!!!! i was watching it by coolstreaming, so nervous~

Mark Spruce
May 29th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Hi, well I got up when it was 5-1 in the 2nd set. Mary was just so amazing, showed so much spirit at the end. She could have collapsed when she lost her serve when going for the match for the first time.

But yet again showing so much gile and guts.

Well done Mary.

Now bring it on Davenport. I am sure that Mary has a good chance with her, as she is not playing her best.

GO MARY !!!!!!!!!!

regards

Mark

stenen
May 29th, 2005, 03:35 PM
Well done MARY! I'm so happy!!!

Here's a little after match interview.

Mary (http://roland-garros.france2.fr/touteslesvideos/IMG/asx/arton61.asx)

Edman
May 29th, 2005, 04:52 PM
i am so happy.
Mary's level is so high.
She surely has chance to beat Davenport,and just one step,if she can beat the dreaming Davenport, then she has great chace to rush into final,as Dementiva was ousted!!
Come on,mary,show your MAGIC!!!

But dun scare me,if you have match point again,take the match by the first match point please!!!

ALLEZ!!

rsunderji
May 29th, 2005, 04:54 PM
how do you watch the match on coolstream? is that available to anyone over the net?

remyremy
May 29th, 2005, 05:07 PM
In France, we saw the last set only, so horrible : 11 matchballs!!! :eek: But so great to win that match. Mary was absolutly exhausted after the match, physically but certainly mentally too. I hope she can take some good rest for tuesday.
By the way, shnyder is a real bitch!!! :fiery: After the match she said that mary had no chance to go in semi or in final! I liked her, but now... what a :mad:

Mark Spruce
May 29th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Hi Remyremy,

That is really not nice at all, she sure did deserve to loose now.

rsunderji (member.php?u=35603) Oh at the moment I an downloading that that interview. I found a way on how to download Windows Media streaming files. I will have the full single download of that interview in some hours for you

Mark

ashwu
May 29th, 2005, 06:33 PM
how do you watch the match on coolstream? is that available to anyone over the net?

coolstreaming is a great bt kind web tv software. google it. version 0.0.42 now.
try "test sports" (it's eurosports, i think:P), and also "cctv-5" (a chinese sports channel).
it's a bt kind thing, so be patient in the beginning.
you need a good dsl or lan connection.

MaryPierceFan
May 29th, 2005, 06:55 PM
What a great win! I'm so proud of Mary! Go girl! You can do it!

Mark Spruce
May 29th, 2005, 07:12 PM
I have a French video interview up on my site. It is like 7mb so will take a while to downlaod.

take care

Mark

saby
May 29th, 2005, 07:53 PM
By the way, shnyder is a real bitch!!! :fiery: After the match she said that mary had no chance to go in semi or in final! I liked her, but now... what a :mad:

Patty lost the match, she was very disapointed and on the paper Mary is not the favourite. Take it that way Remyremy, who cares, Mary won and it's the most important.

mamno_MARYFAN
May 30th, 2005, 01:41 AM
Yes....my dream came true...well done Mary!!!!!!!!!:angel:

11 match points...jeez...shows how tough Mary is these days....:worship:

I'm so happy...I really hoped that Mary will do well this year but not really confident mary will do it...but now I think she proves to everybody that Mary's still strong!!!!:hearts:

Come on now Mary...focus....lets beat Davenport now...!!!!:bounce:

Good luck Mary....GO GO GO!!!!!:bounce:

Andy.
May 30th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Wow im so proud of Mary she really is in stunning form . I have a really good feeling about this tournament i think she is a real chance to win. Good luck against Lindsay Mary keep on fighting

Mark Spruce
May 30th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Yes that is true Andrew, Mary needs to believe and fight.

And we need to do the same for Mary.

Lets give Mary positive vibes !!!!!!!!!!!

GO MARY

Mark

rsunderji
May 30th, 2005, 01:48 PM
thanks for the info regarding coolstreaming, I will go download that version. Also thanks for posting the interview on mary pierce website...lets go mary, I think davenport will be tough because they have similar games, but mary is more comfortable on clay than davenport...career match is 8-2 for davenport but they havenn't played since '99. Lets go mary!

Mark Spruce
May 30th, 2005, 02:26 PM
It will be like the match against Martina in 2000. Mary hot not beaten her in a long while, it was on clay and at Mary's favourite tournament.

I have a feeling that Mary can do it. The crowd must stay behind her all of the way.

take care

Mark

Piotrek
May 31st, 2005, 03:29 PM
Good luck Mary against Lindsay Davenport :)