PDA

View Full Version : Mary Pierce d. Vera Zvonareva 7-6(2) 7-5

:Rawwb:
May 27th, 2005, 07:16 PM
Mary was brilliant
she was 2-5 downi n first set and saved set point

:Rawwb:
May 27th, 2005, 07:17 PM
The French crowd were having none of Zvonareva's pathetic babyish antics it was so funny they booed at her and made noises when she was moaning about all the line calls

:bigclap:

Elldee
May 27th, 2005, 07:21 PM
Mary is completely the opposite to Amelie in terms of playing in her home slam... she totally plays the crowd!

Mark Spruce
May 27th, 2005, 07:21 PM
I saw some of the match though the live web cam and also the scoreboard. And wow what a match. I was away for about an hour of it as it was lunch time. I did not see anyhintg from 2-2 in the 1st set until about 3-1 in the 2nd.

Great job Mary and i am sure that now you can beat Patty.

Oh about 17 photos of Mary up on my site from todays match. And also net cam pics as well.

www.mary-pierce.org

regards

Mark

sebbe
May 27th, 2005, 10:40 PM
I can't say that Mary was on her top today but she did raise her level when she needed to. I so love that Mary beat Zvonareva, she is the most anoying player on the tour. Good luck Mary in next round.

And guys, I don't know how it is for you, but I get more nervous when Mary is playing then when I am playing my matches;).

aimee20
May 28th, 2005, 01:18 AM
And guys, I don't know how it is for you, but I get more nervous when Mary is playing then when I am playing my matches;).[/QUOTE]

i got that too. normally I play like shit during the week she's playing
don't know why though. :lol:

Andy.
May 28th, 2005, 03:03 AM
Well done Mary what Champion Qualities she showed today she must be really confident Lets hope she can keep on winning she is improving and is very much a contender. Keep it up Mary im so proud of you

Mark Spruce
May 28th, 2005, 03:35 PM
How is Zvonareva anoying ?? I have heard that she does things etc.c.

regards

Mark

I can't say that Mary was on her top today but she did raise her level when she needed to. I so love that Mary beat Zvonareva, she is the most anoying player on the tour. Good luck Mary in next round.

And guys, I don't know how it is for you, but I get more nervous when Mary is playing then when I am playing my matches;).