Oizo
May 24th, 2005, 11:06 PM
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photos_rx/Laureus_3578_rx.jpg

I wonder what is Roger thinking?

"Martina, that's my ass, your hand ain't that long to reach Juju's" :haha:
Just joking Martina fans ;)

creep
May 25th, 2005, 08:08 AM
lol It’s like one of those photographs were they’ve all been fighting, and insulting each other, then when the cameras about to click “all smiles”.

vertigo
May 25th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Here are the results of the players hair salon where martina, roger and justine have all had their hair cut for the FO. By the looks of it Justine went for a CLOSE shave!
And Roger's v. happy with his new look!

controlfreak
May 25th, 2005, 10:44 AM
"Why is that photograhper so tall?"

fifiricci
May 25th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Roger: "Not only am I the best tennis player on the planet, I've also got bigger tits than these two put together"! :devil:

tennislover
May 25th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Roger: "Not only am I the best tennis player on the planet, I've also got bigger tits than these two put together"! :devil:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

tennislover
May 25th, 2005, 11:19 AM
Roger: "Not only am I the best tennis player on the planet.......

after my dear Martina, dear fifi..... ;)

tennislover
May 25th, 2005, 11:21 AM
http://www.wtatour.com/global/photos_rx/Laureus_3578_rx.jpg

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
my heart goes crazy whenever I see her......

Tennisaddict
May 25th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Roger: "For once I'm not the ugliest person in a picture".

Oizo
May 25th, 2005, 11:27 AM
Roger: "For once I'm not the ugliest person in a picture".

:haha: :haha: :haha:

lucashg
May 25th, 2005, 11:30 AM
Tennisaddict, that's just mean. Rogi looks better than most of the ATP tour, and Justine is cute.

And I :hearts: that pic! My two absolute favorites together! Allez Rogi & Justine! :drool:

fifiricci
May 25th, 2005, 11:32 AM
after my dear Martina, dear fifi..... ;)

But you agree about him having the bigger tits! :lol:

:kiss: ciao ragazzo mio!!

tennislover
May 25th, 2005, 11:38 AM
But you agree about him having the bigger tits! :lol:

:kiss: ciao ragazzo mio!!

totally! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ciao bella! :kiss: :wavey:

tennislover
May 25th, 2005, 12:38 PM
Tennisaddict, that's just mean. Rogi looks better than most of the ATP tour, and Justine is cute.

How about Martina?
clearly she is the cutest among those three.............. ;)

tennislover
May 25th, 2005, 12:40 PM
poor Roger he's got one of the strangest noses i have ever seen..... :lol:

tennislover
May 25th, 2005, 12:41 PM
poor juju, she looks like a little, nice ghost........ :)

Tennisaddict
Jun 1st, 2005, 05:59 PM

And I :hearts: that pic! My two absolute favorites together! Allez Rogi & Justine! :drool:

First of all this is a caption thread so you shouldn't take anything you read here so seriously. I don't know how you can say that Roger looks better than most players on the ATP with that strange big nose of his and his thin small lips, plus that hairy body. Safin, Nadal, Puerta and Ferrero just to name a few all look way better than Roger. He would be the best looking though if the ATP only had players who look like Lubjicic and Hrbaty :tape:.

Justine might look cute to you but that doesn't mean she is ,because cuteness is in the eyes of the beholder, Justine doesn't look cute to me at all. Her game is beautiful enough to make up for it though, I always enjoy watching her, except when she plays one of my faves.

Capster
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:32 PM
Roger looks good especially when his hair is cut. Justine looks hot sometimes. Martina......eh

tennislover
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:36 PM
Roger looks good especially when his hair is cut. Justine looks hot sometimes. Martina......eh

.....Martina looks amazing as usual......

Capster
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:38 PM
.....Martina looks amazing as usual......

on which farms? a dairy farm or chicken farm? or both?

tennislover
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:41 PM
on which farms? a dairy farm or chicken farm? or both?

shut up, infedel creature.... ;)

Capster
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:43 PM
shut up, infedel creature.... ;)

Whatever slut, you are just jealous that Martina's skin has more folds and wrinkles than Monica Seles's vagina. And Roger and Justine escapes this problem.......for now :)

tennislover
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:51 PM
Whatever slut, you are just jealous that Martina's skin has more folds and wrinkles than Monica Seles's vagina. And Roger and Justine escapes this problem.......for now :)

:lol:
poor you, you definetely will burn in hell fire for saying such sacrilegious words...... :p

tennislover
Jun 1st, 2005, 06:56 PM
Martina is so beautiful :drool:
right!
why the universe doesn't agree with us?