PDA

View Full Version : Can Amy beat Emeilie?

Danke Anke
May 24th, 2005, 06:22 PM
I'm worried that PAF is going to go down to Loit tomorrow. Amy's fine on clay against players who also hate clay, but she has trouble against dirt-ballers (like Loit). What do y'all think?

GO AMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Wannabeknowitall
May 24th, 2005, 06:26 PM
I think she has a pretty good chance. Loit hasn't had the best year. She's playing well here but who knows when her level of play will go down.

SelesFan70
May 24th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Amy! :banana:

faboozadoo15
May 24th, 2005, 06:27 PM
i really hope amy wins. she definitely CAN. she is the more capable player, even on clay. her ball is so heavy, and really she uses the court well. she can break loit a lot, and if she serves well (which means keeping her DF's reasonably low), then she's our winner.

Randy H
May 24th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Emilie had an easy opener against Schaul so I don't think it's a very good guage of where her level of play is at right now. However, she can be a very tricky player when her game comes together and she's going to have the home crowd behind her to perhaps bring her level of play up a notch. If Amy can play a clean match then I think she can beat Emilie but she's going to have to play solid and not allow Emilie to really get into the match with her spins and variety.