PDA

View Full Version : Where is

icequeen
May 24th, 2005, 05:38 PM
Vee's interview from Monday? I love reading her interviews.

V-MAC
May 24th, 2005, 05:39 PM
yeah I know I was searching for it too. I guess she played too late for them to put it up on the website.

volta
May 24th, 2005, 06:41 PM
i saw her interview but it was short let me get it fo u

volta
May 24th, 2005, 06:44 PM
from RG site

Williams came into Roland Garros after winning her first title in nearly 14 months in Istanbul. The 24-year-old started slowly against Marrero, but then found the range on her searing groundstrokes. Playing well inside the court, she consistently attacked the Spaniard, nailing 38 winners to only 16 from her foe.

"My level is good," said Williams. "I'm going to keep working hard to be consistent, move my feet and that kind of thing. I got better as the match went on. I'm actually quite good as the points go longer, because sometimes I get a little wild."

While she hasn't produced consistently elite tennis since 2003, Venus still believes she can contend for the title.

"I try not to listen to the talk because everyone can talk, but there's few who can walk the walk," she said.

btw look at the last sentece :devil:

icequeen
May 24th, 2005, 06:56 PM
That girl is to damn deep. I would like for one day on the air when pam or maryjoe is interviewing Venus and they say to her 'you have not won a slam in so and so years what is happening?" I would like Vee's reply to go something like this: "Let me pose a question to you Pam..you have played tennis for how many years now?....so tell me how many GS have you won?.....No answer from pam...then Vee says that's what I thought Pam. I rest my case". Then Vee gets up and just walk away and leave her standing there.

Vee probably would not do that she's to decent.

volta
May 24th, 2005, 09:09 PM
That girl is to damn deep. I would like for one day on the air when pam or maryjoe is interviewing Venus and they say to her 'you have not won a slam in so and so years what is happening?" I would like Vee's reply to go something like this: "Let me pose a question to you Pam..you have played tennis for how many years now?....so tell me how many GS have you won?.....No answer from pam...then Vee says that's what I thought Pam. I rest my case". Then Vee gets up and just walk away and leave her standing there.

:lol: :lol: yeah can´t see Vee doing it but Rena would put them in their place.only once when Vee got pissed with the press she told them "back off im in a bitch mood" and i loved it :hearts:

icequeen
May 24th, 2005, 11:11 PM
:lol: :lol: yeah can´t see Vee doing it but Rena would put them in their place.only once when Vee got pissed with the press she told them "back off im in a bitch mood" and i loved it :hearts:

Did Vee really say that? Andy you are right Serena would tell them like it is.

DA FOREHAND
May 24th, 2005, 11:44 PM

The closest I've seen Venus come to doing something like that was when Martina Navratilova interviewed her at Wibmledon and asked Venus if there was anything from her game she'd like to emulate in her game. And Venus was like NO. :worship:

tucker1989
May 24th, 2005, 11:45 PM
The closest I've seen Venus come to doing something like that was when Martina Navratilova interviewed her at Wibmledon and asked Venus if there was anything from her game she'd like to emulate in her game. And Venus was like NO. :worship:

LOL, maybe the volleys though, Martina's are :eek:

slydevil6142
May 24th, 2005, 11:57 PM

I recall that interview and it was really funny. I like Martina but shes always looking to turn a situation around for someone can talk about her career and Venus wasnt having any of it.

icequeen
May 25th, 2005, 12:00 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That Venus is something else.

Knizzle
May 25th, 2005, 12:18 AM

That interview is on the net somewhere if people want to look it up. Venus said she didn't really remember Nav's game all like that and that she admired Nav most for adapting her game through the early 90's