PDA

View Full Version : Any sitings

icequeen
May 22nd, 2005, 11:08 PM
of Venus yet?

getright
May 22nd, 2005, 11:09 PM
This was posted on MTF:

Beautiful weather and ice cream at RG today. Saw many of the French Contingent of our Forum today though i dont connect the name with the screan name. Everyone knows who i am i guess. Matches were totally fun. First i watched Clement against Malisse. Clement looked very good and so did Xavier but Xavier had the edge at 6-4. After i watched Stefi Marat Gilles Simon and Justine play and it was a nice moment when Stefi came out though stupidly my camera was not out. i was very far away but i still got a photo of Stephi. im sure you can find good photos of her. Later i watched Conchita and Chanda and i had the most wonderful time watching the two hammers of mens tennis Nestors and Knowles hit the ball with two Argentians whose names i do not know. Addidas was the sponsor today in the Activities center and featured signings by Patty Schnyder Massu the BRYAN BROS Anna-Lena Groenfeld Gonzalez and many other big names. Venus caused quite a comotion and i saw her standing on the a cement exterior above about 100 excited fans. Nobody can get the crowd as excited as the Willams sisters in France, only Marat can compare really.

http://menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=38062

icequeen
May 22nd, 2005, 11:14 PM
Thanks for your reply.