PDA

View Full Version : Serena already out clubbing in LA after withdrawal

getright
May 21st, 2005, 06:55 PM

Professional tennis player Serena Williams goes to Spider Club in Hollywood , California .

http://tinypic.com/5b18xs

http://tinypic.com/5b18y9

http://tinypic.com/5b191d

http://tinypic.com/5b191u

http://tinypic.com/5b192b

http://tinypic.com/5b192q

SilK
May 21st, 2005, 06:57 PM
She just wanna have some fun, what?
She supposed to train 18 hours a day? :rolleyes:

Wojtek
May 21st, 2005, 06:58 PM
Her ankel looks ok

tenn_ace
May 21st, 2005, 06:59 PM
She just wanna have some fun, what?
She supposed to train 18 hours a day? :rolleyes:

especially when she's injured :rolleyes:

Piotr'ek
May 21st, 2005, 06:59 PM
she looks injured :tape:

Infiniti2001
May 21st, 2005, 07:00 PM
At least she's wearing flats :lol:

Diesel
May 21st, 2005, 07:01 PM
If you are injured enough to not be able to play tennis you are injured enough not to do anything else? Give me a break. I hope she had fun :) Go Serena, keep on irking people who couldn't care less about you but to whine :lol:

Grohl
May 21st, 2005, 07:05 PM
it doesn't mean that someone is injured they stay home on the couch watching tv.
I saw kim going out last week as well...

skanky~skanketta
May 21st, 2005, 07:13 PM
at least cali's predictions that she's practicing at wimby can now be thrown out!

go serena!

and i LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!

daffodil
May 21st, 2005, 07:20 PM
At least she looks good!

harloo
May 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM
Damn Serena is looking hot. I love the new black color in her hair. She is beautiful, and it actually looks like she is trimming down a bit.:drool:

Meesh
May 21st, 2005, 07:27 PM
At least she's wearing flats :lol:

LOL that's the first thing I looked for! I remember a certain top player that had chronic back pain. She would be seen wearing high heels or laying flat on a wooden park bench with some man on top of her. now that is bad for your back.

Serena going to a club in flats is fine.

Knizzle
May 21st, 2005, 07:30 PM
Oh come on walking around even if she had heels on is very different than running and jumping around changing directions on a tennis court in practice and matches for 2 weeks. Chances are Serena will be in VIP sitting somewhere and casually dancing with her buddies.

pigam
May 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM
serena is looking better then ever with this black hair (she looks so much lke venus :hearts: )

Elldee
May 21st, 2005, 07:44 PM
She should burn all her wigs... she looks great.

icequeen
May 21st, 2005, 07:46 PM
serena is looking better then ever with this black hair (she looks so much lke venus :hearts: )

Yes, she really looks like Venus in that picture.

Diesel
May 21st, 2005, 07:47 PM
Damn Serena is looking hot. I love the new black color in her hair. She is beautiful, and it actually looks like she is trimming down a bit.:drool:

I like her better with the black hair.

martirogi
May 21st, 2005, 07:50 PM
at least she looks hot doing it

HAIL-VENUS
May 21st, 2005, 07:53 PM
Serena's looking hott as hell. I love the way that dress fits around her bustline. Jejeje. I don't see anything wrong with her hanging out. I mean, the club starts jumpin' around 12am, so I'm sure she's had plenty of time to do whatever practicing she needs to. On the other hand, Serena's a grown woman. It's really nobody's business what she's doing right now. We all know how much Serena loves to win and especially Grand Slam titles, so if she's not playing RG, then I know it's because something's really wrong. I think the people complaining know it too, but they have to find something to go against Serena on.

Julia1968
May 21st, 2005, 07:59 PM
Hey!

She's young, an entertainer and celebrity! Nothing wrong with her going out and having a good time.

Meanwhile, the rest of the WTA waves at her through their rearview mirror.

Its all good. :)

GogoGirl
May 21st, 2005, 08:01 PM
All,

I agree with you HAIL-VENUS. It really is sort of sad that some people are so fixated what Serena does or doesn’t do with her life. It also is telling about their own lives to a certain extent. Do they have anything else to live for? Do they have anyone else to crack and pick on? If not - they need to do some deep soul-searching - for it really is not that serious. Let her live her life like she sees fit, and don’t worry about her. How are you helping - and how are you hurting? Two things. They are not paying Serena a cent - and she is not paying them one. It really is that simple.

She does look good and glam in that black hair - indeed.. I’ll say!

“IT’S YOUR THING SERENA” “DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO” “NOONE CAN TELL YOU WHO TO SOCK YOUR THANG TO” “LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE AND LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE - OUR MILLIONAIRESS” “TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT - DO IT RIGHT BABY - DO IT TONIGHT” “SEE YOU WHEN WE SEE YOU”

rhz
May 21st, 2005, 08:13 PM
She has the same cell phone as I do :)

Diesel
May 21st, 2005, 08:19 PM
Hey!

She's young, an entertainer and celebrity! Nothing wrong with her going out and having a good time.

Yes Serena is young, an entertainer and a celebrity. It's all good for real. She could be in the other women's rearview mirror, although at the AO she was the one looking back on the field - but she'll be #1 for you always :lol: Yep, it's all good.

squash
May 21st, 2005, 08:39 PM
Yes Serena does look much better with black hair, I like the blue color on her as well.

Party it up Serena, this rate you will probably damage your right ankle.

VeeReeDavJCap81
May 21st, 2005, 09:18 PM
Hey!

<----Shocked that Julia knows who Jill Scott is.

TF Chipmunk
May 21st, 2005, 09:20 PM
Serena is looking :drool: but OUCH those flats will kill your ankle :( ....but then again, it would look awfully weird if she was wearing tennis shoes going clubbing in that outfit :lol:

Paneru
May 21st, 2005, 09:36 PM
She looks great!

Why not have some fun!

RVD
May 21st, 2005, 10:22 PM
All,

I agree with you HAIL-VENUS. It really is sort of sad that some people are so fixated what Serena does or doesn’t do with her life. It also is telling about their own lives to a certain extent. Do they have anything else to live for? Do they have anyone else to crack and pick on? If not - they need to do some deep soul-searching - for it really is not that serious. Let her live her life like she sees fit, and don’t worry about her. How are you helping - and how are you hurting? Two things. They are not paying Serena a cent - and she is not paying them one. It really is that simple.

She does look good and glam in that black hair - indeed.. I’ll say!

“IT’S YOUR THING SERENA” “DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO” “NOONE CAN TELL YOU WHO TO SOCK YOUR THANG TO” “LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE AND LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE - OUR MILLIONAIRESS” “TAKE YOUR TIME AND DO IT RIGHT - DO IT RIGHT BABY - DO IT TONIGHT” “SEE YOU WHEN WE SEE YOU”Well said GogoGirl! :yeah: But it's called OBSESSION. And when people have nothing else in their life but to obsess over someone they don't even like, one must wonder who's really injured. Serena's ankle, or people so mentally unstable that they must post wonderfully complimentary, fun-filled images showing Serena out promoting herself (as in an actor MUST promote ones self to get acting gigs http://deephousepage.com/smilies/mwink.gif ).
I just love influencing young minds. Don't you? ;) :wavey:

TomTennis
May 21st, 2005, 10:31 PM
Good for you Serena! I hope you have a blast!!!!!

spartanfan
May 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM
Hey!

Serena has more GS titles than any ACTIVE female player on tour, followed by Venus. If anything everyone else is still playing catch up to the WIlliams Sisters.:wavey:

volta
May 21st, 2005, 11:14 PM
Rena looking HOT :hearts: :hearts:

Sam's Slave
May 21st, 2005, 11:15 PM
oh god! she´s got a nokia....what will sony ericsson say... :rolleyes:

volta
May 21st, 2005, 11:16 PM
:devil:

harloo
May 21st, 2005, 11:24 PM

What's up with the avatar? Bovina looks like she has a cut on her face.:eek:

Stamp Paid
May 21st, 2005, 11:27 PM
I was almost pissed until I saw how good she looks. Well, at least in these far away pics.

Stamp Paid
May 21st, 2005, 11:28 PM
She should burn all her wigs... she looks great.

Yes....:o

RenaSlam.
May 21st, 2005, 11:29 PM
She is so hot. :)

F-R-E-A-K
May 21st, 2005, 11:30 PM
She looks absolutely beautiful :kiss:

I doubt her ankle is that sore if she's clubbing. :(

Rocketta
May 21st, 2005, 11:34 PM
Yes Serena does look much better with black hair, I like the blue color on her as well.

Party it up Serena, this rate you will probably damage your right ankle.

and you keep posting because maybe your evil spirit will eventually become so pervasive that even you won't be able to stand yourself. :yeah:

Oh wait that's clearly already happened. :tape:

Rocketta
May 21st, 2005, 11:35 PM
btw, she looks hot in those photos.....I think someone was shopping in Turkey? ;)

Malin
May 21st, 2005, 11:55 PM
Jen got tons of shit for going to a club on her Birthday b/c she is out with an injury. The double standards around here are unbelievable. Not saying that Serena can't go out, but so many were singing a different tune when it was Jen.

Yasmine
May 22nd, 2005, 12:00 AM
Sorry to hear some people have double standards... Whether Serena or Jen same feelings from me.
I personally think good on Serena, what she's not supposed to be feeling sorry for herself and not doing anything is she? :bounce:

Cris Senior
May 22nd, 2005, 12:23 AM
Well said GogoGirl! :yeah: But it's called OBSESSION. And when people have nothing else in their life but to obsess over someone they don't even like, one must wonder who's really injured. Serena's ankle, or people so mentally unstable that they must post wonderfully complimentary, fun-filled images showing Serena out promoting herself (as in an actor MUST promote ones self to get acting gigs http://deephousepage.com/smilies/mwink.gif ).
I just love influencing young minds. Don't you? ;) :wavey:
To obsess over some you like but don't even know personally is as equally bad.The important point here is that Serena has the right to do what she wants.But you are wrong when you say that "an actor must promote oneself to get acting gigs" Actors promote themselves by revealing thay have the skill of acting i.e. by acting.Otherwise,they have agents and managers who do so in
their behalves.By the way,most actors in Hollywood avoid partying around except for going to awards or their own premieres.
CS

Martian Jeza
May 22nd, 2005, 12:38 AM
She looks absolutely beautiful :kiss:

I doubt her ankle is that sore if she's clubbing. :(

Fakin' an injury, she's fakin' an injury, fakin' an injury, she's fakin' an injury :lol:

Martian Jeza
May 22nd, 2005, 12:40 AM

And yeah what will LG, Philips, Siemens, etc. say :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Junex
May 22nd, 2005, 01:27 AM

And Maria got Motorola!

It just sucks big time when two of the biggest stars of the WTA-Sony Ericsson tour are not patonizing the tours sponsor! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the topic, Serena looks good and love her black hair, although it confuses me on the face part, she looks really a lot like venus with her hair black.

Party on girl!

harloo
May 22nd, 2005, 01:29 AM
And Maria got Motorola!

It just sucks big time when two of the biggest stars of the WTA-Sony Ericsson tour are not patonizing the tours sponsor! :lol: :lol: :lol:

On the topic, Serena looks good and love her black hair, although it confuses me on the face part, she looks really a lot like venus with her hair black.

Party on girl!

:tape:

You would think Sony Ericsson would give them all free phones and minutes. That may not be the case though.;)

Junex
May 22nd, 2005, 01:31 AM
And yeah what will LG, Philips, Siemens, etc. say :lol::lol::lol::lol:

they can just :tape: themselves!

they produce crappy mobile phones anyway.

they are'nt any significance to the mobile phone market!

Junex
May 22nd, 2005, 01:34 AM
:tape:

You would think Sony Ericsson would give them all free phones and minutes. That may not be the case though.;)

i am just stating the irony of things! :wavey:

vettipooh
May 22nd, 2005, 02:06 AM
Hey!

Its all good. :) No one on the tour at the moment, can hold a candle to Serena. and how many of them have earned enough money to buy a vehicle? :rolleyes:

vettipooh
May 22nd, 2005, 02:09 AM
Fakin' an injury, she's fakin' an injury, fakin' an injury, she's fakin' an injury :lol:Yep. Like Martina faked hers to retire at 22.:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HotSpot
May 22nd, 2005, 02:53 AM

Nokia 6600... ? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Pureracket
May 22nd, 2005, 02:58 AM
Whatever will become of the Julia's of this world when Serena and Venus retire?

Martian Jeza
May 22nd, 2005, 03:15 AM
Yep. Like Martina faked hers to retire at 22.:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah that's why she underwent surgery : You are a clever boy/girl.

Julia1968
May 22nd, 2005, 03:47 AM

I'll be fine, but some of those obsessive Royal Court members are likely to wail, go into convusions and carry on like a family member passed away.

I'll really feel badly for them. However, the sport of tennis will go on...and on...and on...and on...and I'll continue enjoying it. We'll see if you are still around in 7 years :wavey:

Stamp Paid
May 22nd, 2005, 03:53 AM

lol, shes a post adolescent female gamer...(aka insecure LOSER)..with a passion for tennis and race-baiting on internet message boards. She has much free time, now and in the future, so she'll be fine. :)

Pureracket
May 22nd, 2005, 04:42 AM
Yeah that's why she underwent surgery : You are a clever boy/girl.Martian,
How's the anxiety?

Pureracket
May 22nd, 2005, 04:45 AM
I'll be fine, but some of those obsessive Royal Court members are likely to wail, go into convusions and carry on like a family member passed away.

I'll really feel badly for them. However, the sport of tennis will go on...and on...and on...and on...and I'll continue enjoying it. We'll see if you are still around in 7 years :wavey: What's weird is I thought you were all up under Maria Sharapova. Now, it seems that you are all of a sudden a JHH fan. I'm wondering if you're really a fan or a little more obsessed with the Williams Sisters than we all feared.

Actually, I do understand, though. I flock to the thread that has the word "Williams" in it. Not as quickly as you do, but the name "Williams" does drive me crazy sometimes too.

Maybe you and I should get together sometimes and discuss why you and I are ALWAYS posting in the threads about the Sisters. ;)

SM
May 22nd, 2005, 04:46 AM
go serena shakin' that booty on the dance floor! great preparation for wimbeldon

Pureracket
May 22nd, 2005, 04:53 AM
go serena shakin' that booty on the dance floor! great preparation for wimbeldonYou have pics of her on the dance floor? I would love to see those? Post them, please. I love to see Serena dance.

SM
May 22nd, 2005, 04:57 AM
i think it goes without saying, so i didnt have to look at photos and why would i waste my time looking them up for starters..

im sure she didnt go clubbing to lean against a wall, so i made that inference. do u go to clubs to lean and/or sit at a table? lmao

Rocketta
May 22nd, 2005, 05:07 AM
i think it goes without saying, so i didnt have to look at photos and why would i waste my time looking them up for starters..

im sure she didnt go clubbing to lean against a wall, so i made that inference. do u go to clubs to lean and/or sit at a table? lmao

I didn't know that everyone who goes to a club dances everytime they go to a club? :eek:

Here I was thinking that some people like to hang out with friends, listen to music but in reality all those times I went to a club I actually did dance as that's the only thing you go there for. :dance:

@m@nd@
May 22nd, 2005, 05:09 AM
:yeah: i admire her :lol:

SM
May 22nd, 2005, 05:29 AM
I wasnt dissing her for clubbing. every player should have a life outside of tennis BUT i think for the moment it would be a good idea to immerse herself in the tennis world, hang around the french open with venus, as it will help her keep her focus with another slam just around the corner...

do u think martina nav. or steffi graf would be out clubbing in the same situation???

harloo
May 22nd, 2005, 09:14 PM

:lol:

harloo
May 22nd, 2005, 09:16 PM

I just sit in my seat, drink a couple of long island ice tea's, and ass watch.

So it's a possibility.:lol: ;)

Kart
May 22nd, 2005, 09:23 PM
I hope she did dance - there's no fun in clubbing if you don't dance :banana:.

Looking :hearts: Serena.

Martian Willow
May 22nd, 2005, 09:28 PM
Martian,
How's the anxiety?

Ah, personal attacks. Great tactic. :yeah:

Julia1968
May 22nd, 2005, 09:32 PM

Martian, that's all they have. However, I'm sure their personal issues far outweigh anything which they attempt to torment you with. Its called character, and they have none.

harloo
May 22nd, 2005, 09:34 PM
What's weird is I thought you were all up under Maria Sharapova. Now, it seems that you are all of a sudden a JHH fan. I'm wondering if you're really a fan or a little more obsessed with the Williams Sisters than we all feared.

Actually, I do understand, though. I flock to the thread that has the word "Williams" in it. Not as quickly as you do, but the name "Williams" does drive me crazy sometimes too.

Maybe you and I should get together sometimes and discuss why you and I are ALWAYS posting in the threads about the Sisters. ;)

:clap2: :bigclap: :clap2: :bigclap: :lol:

vettipooh
May 22nd, 2005, 09:35 PM
Martian,
How's the anxiety?Not so good I fear. See how many times he repeated "faking an injury?" 4 times in a row!!! That's anxiety.:lol: :lol: Anything "Williams" seems to set it off.:lol: :lol:

vettipooh
May 22nd, 2005, 09:39 PM
What's weird is I thought you were all up under Maria Sharapova. Now, it seems that you are all of a sudden a JHH fan. I'm wondering if you're really a fan or a little more obsessed with the Williams Sisters than we all feared.

Maybe you and I should get together sometimes and discuss why you and I are ALWAYS posting in the threads about the Sisters. ;)Did you notice she removed "Sharapova #1" from her sig as soon as Maria lost her bid to become #1? She has no favs. Just a Williams stalker.:lol: :lol:

Angel_Mars
May 22nd, 2005, 09:39 PM

Who are you all "up under" ? Venus or Serena, make up your mind. you must think it's okay to have more than one favorite player, so why are you acting like Julia can't as well? :rolleyes:

Angel_Mars
May 22nd, 2005, 09:40 PM

Who are you all "up under" ? Venus or Serena, make up your mind. you must think it's okay to have more than one favorite player, so why are you acting like Julia can't as well? :rolleyes:

Dawn Marie
May 22nd, 2005, 09:44 PM
Julia 1968- you're a troll. You have no tennis substance and you're ignorant for implying that "ALL williams" fans will not watch tennis when they retire. Some tennis fans will leave when their favorite retire( Graf, Hingis,Seles Anna) But ALOT will find a new favorite and cheer them on because of the TENNIS SPORT.

You're a phoney, who jumps on players bandwagons (MARIA JUSTINE someone NEW tomorrow), and post nothing about the game but trolls in and out of threads attacking Serena and Venus because you're a loser behind the computer screen.

Martin K, you are a ass kisser. You only come and spew your bull when you got your little buddies (jules 1968)coming in before you. You're a punk ass!!

You say that Serena is faking her injury, when Hingis can come back and compete. Okay so Serena took her out of the game, but dayum she is suppose to fight and continue to play the game she loves.

SM: Don't worry about Serena preparing for Wimbeldon just shut up and watch her compete in matches. While you cry in your strawberries and cream over Jelena's demise down the ranks.

Diesel
May 22nd, 2005, 09:47 PM

If you are going to attempt to be the board police, be consistent, or else you're just talking out of your ass :yeah:

Martian Jeza
May 22nd, 2005, 09:47 PM
Julia 1968- you're a troll. You have no tennis substance and you're ignorant for implying that "ALL williams" fans will not watch tennis when they retire. Some tennis fans will leave when their favorite retire( Graf, Hingis,Seles Anna) But ALOT will find a new favorite and cheer them on because of the TENNIS SPORT.

You're a phoney, who jumps on players bandwagons (MARIA JUSTINE someone NEW tomorrow), and post nothing about the game but trolls in and out of threads attacking Serena and Venus because you're a loser behind the computer screen.

Martin K, you are a ass kisser. You only come and spew your bull when you got your little buddies (jules 1968)coming in before you. You're a punk ass!!

You say that Serena is faking her injury, when Hingis can come back and compete. Okay so Serena took her out of the game, but dayum she is suppose to fight and continue to play the game she loves.

SM: Don't worry about Serena preparing for Wimbeldon just shut up and watch her compete in matches. While you cry in your strawberries and cream over Jelena's demise down the ranks.

Excuse me, I didn't need Julia to come into Williams Sisters devotion threads which have nothing to do with tennis to show my hate against the Williams Sisters... Be also polite, would you ? Ow, people who can't stand that they are people who dislike their faves !:wavey:

Dawn Marie
May 22nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
Angel Mars come on you are not this stupid? Or R U?

You know Julia 1968 is a troll. The kind that lurk under bridges eating poor little baby goats? LMAO.

Angel Mars, you are insulting your own intelligence by jumping on Julia 1968's bandwagon. You tool!! She or He don't give a damn about your ass, they just want to post and pretend to REALLY like players who are competing with Serena and Vee to only attack Venus and Serena. I mean I am sure 99.9% of the people who post in here know that Julia is not a true TENNIS fan but a TROLL that attacks Serena and Venus.

You're that 1% dumbass.

Martian Jeza
May 22nd, 2005, 09:48 PM
Not so good I fear. See how many times he repeated "faking an injury?" 4 times in a row!!! That's anxiety.:lol: :lol: Anything "Williams" seems to set it off.:lol: :lol:

It's based on a footy ( soccer ) song " Only sing when you're winning " Anyway, If you want to bad rep me; write a whole sentence instead of "speaking" a ghetto language.

Dawn Marie
May 22nd, 2005, 09:54 PM
Martin get over it. Lindsay,Williams took your girl out of the game, get over it and get the hell out of here. You punk, let us enjoy this Serena clubbing thread BEFORE I CLUB you. lol

Angel_Mars
May 22nd, 2005, 09:55 PM
Angel Mars come on you are not this stupid? Or R U?

You know Julia 1968 is a troll. The kind that lurk under bridges eating poor little baby goats? LMAO.

Angel Mars, you are insulting your own intelligence by jumping on Julia 1968's bandwagon. You tool!! She or He don't give a damn about your ass, they just want to post and pretend to REALLY like players who are competing with Serena and Vee to only attack Venus and Serena. I mean I am sure 99.9% of the people who post in here know that Julia is not a true TENNIS fan but a TROLL that attacks Serena and Venus.

You're that 1% dumbass.

You are extremely rude! Anybody that would be so rude to a stranger about a game and a harmless comment, must be the 1% dumbass, or at least somebody with a very poor upbringing! :rolleyes:

Martian Jeza
May 22nd, 2005, 09:56 PM
Martin get over it. Lindsay,Williams took your girl out of the game, get over it and get the hell out of here. You punk, let us enjoy this Serena clubbing thread BEFORE I CLUB you. lol

And you are proud of :eek::eek::eek::eek: Waw, I'm impressed : I thought you were someone mature...

Veegeta
May 22nd, 2005, 10:00 PM

Damn...lol

vettipooh
May 22nd, 2005, 10:04 PM
It's based on a footy ( soccer ) song " Only sing when you're winning " Anyway, If you want to bad rep me; write a whole sentence instead of "speaking" a ghetto language.Display the the bad rep for that post.:retard: Just proves your further ignorance and retardation with the the ghetto thing. If I were you I'd quit while I'm ahead....refrain from personal attacks or you might not like what comes next.:rolleyes: Why don't you go out for a walk? It's a beautiful day!!!!;)

Dawn Marie
May 22nd, 2005, 10:06 PM
Martina and Angel you tools calling ME RUDE.. that only makes you look like a bunch total dumbfucks. Especially when your tools kiss all up Julia balls and whatever else she is packing.

Angel_Mars
May 22nd, 2005, 10:10 PM
Martina and Angel you tools calling ME RUDE.. that only makes you look like a bunch total dumbfucks. Especially when your tools kiss all up Julia balls and whatever else she is packing.

Wow, such maturity! :rolleyes:

aNYthing
May 22nd, 2005, 10:12 PM
Serena is looking great!

Martian Jeza
May 22nd, 2005, 10:12 PM

who's using badwords here ?? Me ? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Veegeta
May 22nd, 2005, 10:21 PM
How can anyone criticize the WS actions when they have more slams then anyone on the tour? Although these forum battles do make for good entertainment while at work. Carry on I think the score is Anti Williams fans 0 William fans 5.

Btw if anything on a message board causes personal problems try avoiding them. Don’t take this stuff so seriously.

badunka
May 22nd, 2005, 10:22 PM
:baby: :timebomb:

You're absolutely nuts. You ARE rude. Grow up and talk about tennis.

Philip
May 22nd, 2005, 10:29 PM
good for her! :yeah:

Martian Willow
May 22nd, 2005, 10:35 PM
If you are going to attempt to be the board police, be consistent, or else you're just talking out of your ass :yeah:

I intended no such thing. I merely sought to comment on the lameness of the post. Thank you. :)

Tennisaddict
May 22nd, 2005, 10:36 PM
Serena looks very good in those pictures au naturel becomes her well.

hingis-seles
May 22nd, 2005, 10:36 PM
Serena looks very hot :drool: Love the hair;:yeah: much, much better than AO, which was hideous to say the least.

Dawn Marie = :retard:

Pureracket
May 22nd, 2005, 10:37 PM
I intended no such thing. I merely sought to comment on the lameness of the post. Thank you. :)Cool, because your post wasn't lame in the least.;)

alfonsojose
May 24th, 2005, 02:18 PM
She looks way better with the new hair color.

divya
May 24th, 2005, 02:19 PM
it's good to see that the ankle is not taped. hopefully she returns to full form for Wimbledon.

and she looks fantastic!

*Karen*
May 24th, 2005, 03:06 PM
What - are they just supposed to curl up and die when they're injured. I hope Serena had a great time in the club.

VeeReeDavJCap81
May 24th, 2005, 03:11 PM
I think the haters will be shocked an disappointed when Serena tears through the field this year at Wimbledon. This is Serena we're talking about, who had a disappointing loss in last year's finals. Serena is the QUEEN of revenge. Mark my works!

Cybelle Darkholme
May 24th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Martian, that's all they have. However, I'm sure their personal issues far outweigh anything which they attempt to torment you with. Its called character, and they have none.

I just had to comment on this as I read through this thread. You say personal attacks are all they have and then you turn around and do the same thing?

The irony!

This board cracks me up.

Now on to the topic at hand: serena's dress.

Im iffy about it. Part of me likes it part of me thinks it doesnt fit quite right.

Love the hair though.

VeeReeDavJCap81
May 24th, 2005, 03:34 PM
I just had to comment on this as a read through this thread. You say personal attacks are all they have and then you turn around and do the same thing?

The irony!

This board cracks me up.

Now on to the topic at hand: serena's dress.

Im iffy about it. Part of me likes it part of me thinks it doesnt fit quite right.

Love the hair though.
:worship:

Pureracket
May 24th, 2005, 03:51 PM
I had a friend who was @ that same nightclub, and she says that Serena hardly ever left the dance floor that night. She said that Serena was very active the entire night; in fact, she said that Serena jumped off stage into a mosh pit-like crowd causing her dress to fly up and expose her Aneres black, lace thong.

My friend's boyfriend asked Serena about the French Open(=), and Serena said, "F#$k the French Open(=), nobody's going to beat Justine, anyway."

She said then that Serena went on dancing, drinking some strange looking drink and smoking on a Philly Blunt.

Knizzle
May 24th, 2005, 03:54 PM
I had a friend who was @ that same nightclub, and she says that Serena hardly ever left the dance floor that night. She said that Serena was very active the entire night; in fact, she said that Serena jumped off stage into a mosh pit-like crown causing her dress to fly up and expose her Aneres black, lace thong.

My friend's boyfriend asked Serena about the French Open(=), and Serena said, "F#$k the French Open(=), nobody's going to beat Justine, anyway."

She said then that Serena went on dancing drinking some strange looking drink and smoking on a Philly Blunt.

I almost thought you were serious till I read the mosh pit part, then I fell out laughing for real and am still tearing up laughing as I type this. The Philly Blunt is killin me. You a fool dude. :haha:

~Rachel~
May 24th, 2005, 03:54 PM
http://tinypic.com/5b18y9

Is it just me or are Serena's tassles trapped in the car door here? :lol:

She looks great btw :hearts:

Pureracket
May 24th, 2005, 04:04 PM
I almost thought you were serious till I read the mosh pit part, then I fell out laughing for real and am still tearing up laughing as I type this. The Philly Blunt is killin me. You a fool dude. :haha:My Knizzle,
I don't know why you think I'm joking about this. You know that this is the truth.;)

Cybelle Darkholme
May 24th, 2005, 04:05 PM
I had a friend who was @ that same nightclub, and she says that Serena hardly ever left the dance floor that night. She said that Serena was very active the entire night; in fact, she said that Serena jumped off stage into a mosh pit-like crowd causing her dress to fly up and expose her Aneres black, lace thong.

She said then that Serena went on dancing, drinking some strange looking drink and smoking on a Philly Blunt.

That's strange Purepacket because My sister who was at that club said she saw something totally different.

She said Serena came into the club then slipped off her flats and put on Six Inch High Stilletto heels. Then Serena commanded all the guys to take off their shirts and lay on the floor so she could walk on their backs. My sister said Serena didnt want her diamond studded Bebe boots to touch the dirty floor.

Serena then headed to the bar where Jennifer was waiting for her with a pack of newport lights. Serena gave her a dumb ass look and said, "Jen you know we don't roll that way." And reached into her purse and brought out two cuban cigars. She and Jen lit up and blew suggestive smoke rings at the bartender while doing shots.

Knizzle
May 24th, 2005, 04:06 PM
My Knizzle,
I don't know why you think I'm joking about this. You know that this is the truth.;)

You saw that G-Unit shirt in the background, you know she was with Fitty and them.

Pureracket
May 24th, 2005, 04:08 PM
That's strange Purepacket because My sister who was at that club said she saw something totally different.

She said Serena came into the club then slipped off her flats and put on Six Inch High Stilletto heels. Then Serena commanded all the guys to take off their shirts and lay on the floor so she could walk on their backs. My sister said Serena didnt want her diamond studded Bebe boots to touch the dirty floor.

Serena then headed to the bar where Jennifer was waiting for her with a pack of newport lights. Serena gave her a dumb ass look and said, "Jen you know we don't roll that way." And reached into her purse and brought out two cuban cigars. She and Jen lit up and blew suggestive smoke rings at the bartender while doing shots.I believe everything about the story but the Bebe boots. ;)

Pureracket
May 24th, 2005, 04:09 PM
You saw that G-Unit shirt in the background, you know she was with Fitty and them.My Knizzle,
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I can't believe you brought that up! LOL!!!!!:lol:

SelesFan70
May 24th, 2005, 04:25 PM
I'm not sure what the hub-bub is. She says her ankle isn't ready to play tennis...on clay. I don't think she ever said it was broken and that she couldn't walk. :shrug: Is she supposed to sit in Paris and rub her ankle all day?

darrinbaker00
May 24th, 2005, 04:34 PM
I'm not sure what the hub-bub is. She says her ankle isn't ready to play tennis...on clay. I don't think she ever said it was broken and that she couldn't walk. :shrug: Is she supposed to sit in Paris and rub her ankle all day?
No, she's supposed to avoid all these nagging injuries by staying in shape. That clearly hasn't been the case this year, and anyone who thinks or says otherwise is kidding themselves.

Cybelle Darkholme
May 24th, 2005, 04:35 PM
At least she's wearing flats :lol:Okay you know Im dying over the troll slayer pic. Is that troll still lurking here?

SelesFan70
May 24th, 2005, 04:49 PM
No, she's supposed to avoid all these nagging injuries by staying in shape. That clearly hasn't been the case this year, and anyone who thinks or says otherwise is kidding themselves.

But she FELL in a match and twisted it at Amelia Island. Maybe it should be healed by now, maybe not. I guess we'll all find out at Wimbledon.

V-MAC
May 24th, 2005, 05:33 PM

yeah I was wondering what was differant.I didn't recoignise her at first

VeeReeDavJCap81
May 24th, 2005, 09:31 PM

Serena then headed to the bar where Jennifer was waiting for her with a pack of newport lights. Serena gave her a dumb ass look and said, "Jen you know we don't roll that way." And reached into her purse and brought out two cuban cigars. She and Jen lit up and blew suggestive smoke rings at the bartender while doing shots.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Denise4925
May 24th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Hey!

And wantonly looking at the 2005 AO trophy as they wave goodbye to it. :lol:

Denise4925
May 24th, 2005, 10:23 PM
To obsess over some you like but don't even know personally is as equally bad.The important point here is that Serena has the right to do what she wants.But you are wrong when you say that "an actor must promote oneself to get acting gigs" Actors promote themselves by revealing thay have the skill of acting i.e. by acting.Otherwise,they have agents and managers who do so in
their behalves.By the way,most actors in Hollywood avoid partying around except for going to awards or their own premieres.CS
:haha: :haha: :haha: Surely you jest. I wonder who are all those people perpetrating actors and actresses on ET, Extra, etc. going to all those parties?

Dana Marcy
May 24th, 2005, 10:24 PM
This sh^t is so old but too common on this board and is the reason I hardly post in General Messages. :rolleyes:

Denise4925
May 24th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Martian,
How's the anxiety?
:tape: :o :lol:

Denise4925
May 24th, 2005, 10:28 PM

You wasted your time posting drivel here!! :o

Denise4925
May 24th, 2005, 10:29 PM
I wasnt dissing her for clubbing. every player should have a life outside of tennis BUT i think for the moment it would be a good idea to immerse herself in the tennis world, hang around the french open with venus, as it will help her keep her focus with another slam just around the corner...

do u think martina nav. or steffi graf would be out clubbing in the same situation???
:confused: :retard:

GoDominique
May 24th, 2005, 10:31 PM
Another quoting marathon, DeDe? :D

Denise4925
May 24th, 2005, 10:34 PM
Excuse me, I didn't need Julia to come into Williams Sisters devotion threads which have nothing to do with tennis to show my hate against the Williams Sisters... Be also polite, would you ? Ow, people who can't stand that they are people who dislike their faves !:wavey:
Wow, this statement says a lot. :silly:

Denise4925
May 24th, 2005, 10:35 PM
Another quoting marathon, DeDe? :D
Another stalking marathon GoDom? :D

Crazy Canuck
May 24th, 2005, 10:37 PM
Boring.

DemWilliamsGulls
May 24th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Okay...why do some of ya'll feel like Serena has to justify to ya'll if she does not want to play in a tounament. Last time I checked Serena was over 21, payed her own bills and everything....therefore she is a grown woman...so that means what? She can do whatever the phuck she wants...injured or not......

Denise4925
May 24th, 2005, 10:39 PM
I think the haters will be shocked an disappointed when Serena tears through the field this year at Wimbledon. This is Serena we're talking about, who had a disappointing loss in last year's finals. Serena is the QUEEN of revenge. Mark my works!
:yeah:

Tennisaddict
May 24th, 2005, 10:40 PM
:yawn:

Denise4925
May 24th, 2005, 10:41 PM

:haha:

RVD
May 25th, 2005, 12:54 AM
Another stalking marathon GoDom? :DAt first I thought you wrote 'GoDump'. :haha:

RVD
May 25th, 2005, 12:58 AM
Cybelle Darkholme and Pureracket, you guys are kiiillling me! :haha: :haha: I love the humor!! :yeah: