PDA

View Full Version : I bumped into lindsay at RG today

"Sluggy"
May 21st, 2005, 05:15 PM
Who is the girl who wants to meet her this year? is it Kelly? anyway she signed the photo and its forher if she wants it. :) it can be a standby in case she doesnt see lindsay at wimby. otheerwise id be thrilled to keep it as i didnt have one already.

It sucked today because it was so hard to get into matches. all of the seats were taken. but Roddick put on an amazingly display, Kim practiced v Golovin, Lindsay v Myskina and thats all i remember.. oh henman practiced too. Guga was a round a lot and so was Marat but no Venus. I finally got to see a match when Els Callens played Petra Mandula. It was a very close match and probably the last singles match Els will play at RG. I hope i get a picture or 2 that comes out right. :)

Spunky83
May 21st, 2005, 05:24 PM
Uh....tell us more about Nastya (how was her mood?) and Andy!!! YAY Andy;)

Wannabeknowitall
May 21st, 2005, 05:25 PM
Who is the girl who wants to meet her this year? is it Kelly? anyway she signed the photo and its forher if she wants it. :) it can be a standby in case she doesnt see lindsay at wimby. otheerwise id be thrilled to keep it as i didnt have one already.

It sucked today because it was so hard to get into matches. all of the seats were taken. but Roddick put on an amazingly display, Kim practiced v Golovin, Lindsay v Myskina and thats all i remember.. oh henman practiced too. Guga was a round a lot and so was Marat but no Venus. I finally got to see a match when Els Callens played Petra Mandula. It was a very close match and probably the last singles match Els will play at RG. I hope i get a picture or 2 that comes out right. :)

I hope there isn't a Venus. She just finished winning a match in Istanbul 4 hours ago. LOL. It's good that everyone is preparing for this slam. It's gonna be a dandy.

Elldee
May 21st, 2005, 05:26 PM
Did you take any Lindsay pics? I'd love to see them.

bis2806
May 21st, 2005, 05:56 PM
Why's Lindsay practising with all the off-form players like Dani and Myskina?

lindsayno1
May 21st, 2005, 06:34 PM
cos they are fast movers - will help her against kim ;) no point playing masha - it will be like playing herself... as i was just told on msn! ha ha

how was lindsays mood?!

TF Chipmunk
May 21st, 2005, 06:37 PM
Why's Lindsay practising with all the off-form players like Dani and Myskina?
Daniela's getting her game back together...she's not off-form...It's great to see Lindsay feeling her opponents out and getting used to players who can run balls down. It's even better that she's making it less-obvious than if she were to practice with say Kim or Justine (like that's ever gonna happen :lol:)

"Sluggy"
May 21st, 2005, 08:38 PM
Uh....tell us more about Nastya (how was her mood?) and Andy!!! YAY Andy;)

She hit the ball really well and lots of people took her photograph and then she went on and practiced again with Lindsay. but i cant remember who Anastasia practiced with.

Claudine Schaul practiced with Tatiana Ponova on her same side and two other women i could not recognized. nathalie Dechy practiced with her coach and towards five mary came by with a swarm of kids and practiced too. Eleni was practicing hard and so was Mirza. I saw iveta practicing with a woman i either cant remember or didnt know very well. Radek hit the ball too and on the ramp side of suzane lenglen David Nalbandian and Nadal had a go at it but forget about a picture as people were ten thick in standing to watch them scrap it out. on the opposite side of the court Safin kept everyone happy for a long while. Julien Benneteau was hitting with a another Frenchman but i didnt recognize him. I got a great photo or 2 of Julien. Also a gorgeous photo of Guga who picked up his head to the delight of the crowd. Guga is the prime Jewel of Roland Garros and he is very generous with the fans and chills for a couple minutes. I tried so hard to see some of the Dupuis Match but since he is french i couldnt get in. it is unfortunate how hard it is to see tennis but im glad i opted to go watch Els Callens in possibly her last singles match at RG agains Petra. It was a very good match and i hope my photos come out so you can see it. I also got a photo of Petra after she fell. It was scary cause it looked like she hit the fence but then got up with tons of clay on her skirt. Tomorrow I will watch exhibition matches that will be held in the big courts only. too bad cause all the goers agree that it is much better to see lots of exhibition matches all over the grounds. :mad:

"Sluggy"
May 21st, 2005, 08:39 PM
Did you take any Lindsay pics? I'd love to see them.

I dont really understand how to use the Ms camera but now i think i got it starightened out. so i have no photos of lindsay. maybe tomorrow. :) :wavey:

"Sluggy"
May 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM
I hope there isn't a Venus. She just finished winning a match in Istanbul 4 hours ago. LOL. It's good that everyone is preparing for this slam. It's gonna be a dandy.

Thats where everybody is then. Because there are so many players who are not there yet. when does istanbul end.

Lady
May 21st, 2005, 08:46 PM
Bunker,
Please tell us everything about Justine/Marat vs Steffi/Guille match tomorrow!!! :kiss:

Oneofakind0490
May 21st, 2005, 08:54 PM
cos they are fast movers !
Since when has Dani been a fast mover?

"Sluggy"
May 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
Bunker,
Please tell us everything about Justine/Marat vs Steffi/Guille match tomorrow!!! :kiss:

I think you are absolutely right :) I didnt know Steffi was playing tomorrow but that is a sure see, I have to see Stefi and get a few amateur pictures :hearts:

who else is playing tomorrow?

Jakeev
May 22nd, 2005, 05:23 AM
I think you are absolutely right :) I didnt know Steffi was playing tomorrow but that is a sure see, I have to see Stefi and get a few amateur pictures :hearts:

who else is playing tomorrow?

How was Linds's mood? Does she seem upbeat?