PDA

View Full Version : To All Nathalie Dechy Haters

So Disrespectful
May 21st, 2005, 01:55 PM
If you think that Dechy is the luckiest woman in tennis (for reaching the SF at Aus Open) and you would like her to exit the top 20. Just remember, she will be out of the top 20 after next years Australian Open. To all of those who don't hate Nathalie :hatoff:

HectorMagnus
May 21st, 2005, 01:59 PM
If you think that Dechy is the luckiest woman in tennis (for reaching the SF at Aus Open) and you would like her to exit the top 20. Just remember, she will be out of the top 20 after next years Australian Open. To all of those who don't hate Nathalie :hatoff:

the point is what? :rolleyes:

you should find yourself a large green place, green calms.....

Wannabeknowitall
May 21st, 2005, 02:52 PM

I don't hate Dechy. I just believe what the Tennis Magazine said about her this month is a little farfetched. They call Dechy an all around player like Amelie Mauresmo. I'm sorry Dechy shouldn't even be in the same sentence as Amelie. Dechy is not the best mover. She just started to get her serve into the 100s. She doesn't mix up her shots well enough. Her volleys aren't the best. I like her but she isn't an all-around player.

Foot_Fault
May 21st, 2005, 02:55 PM

Dechy Haters?:confused: I didnt know she had those. Go figure.:rolleyes:

Grohl
May 21st, 2005, 02:57 PM
I'm sorry Dechy shouldn't even be in the same sentence as Amelie.
lol

So Disrespectful
May 21st, 2005, 03:01 PM
the point is what? :rolleyes:

http://www.risd.org/sections/acecamp/images/note.gif
Here comes the troll,
To flame my posthttp://www.risd.org/sections/acecamp/images/note.gif

Seriously. The meaning of this thread is simple. If you don't like Nathalie Dechy, be glad she will probably be out of the top 20 next year. If you do like her, be happy she got into the top 20 in the first place

Paule22
May 21st, 2005, 03:03 PM
Who in the world can have anything against Dechy, she is a nice girl - not so popular but ok, if you are not involved with her, how can you hate her?

And about Tennis, she can play, every player has got his or her slump time, some recover, some not.

Mateo Mathieu
May 21st, 2005, 03:12 PM
Who in the world can have anything against Dechy, she is a nice girl - not so popular but ok, if you are not involved with her, how can you hate her?

And about Tennis, she can play, every player has got his or her slump time, some recover, some not.
Excatly! :confused:

I still think she will out Top 20 this year if she continue shit like that :)

So Disrespectful
May 21st, 2005, 03:12 PM
I personally like Nathalie, but lots of people say that it was all luck, and that she doesn't deserve her ranking. She could have made the finals. I think she can play great tennis. She could be a good claycourter if she worked on movement.

TF Chipmunk
May 21st, 2005, 06:51 PM
Nathalie Dechy HAS gotten lucky...If you really think she's in a "slump", then you're weird. She's not the best ball-striker, she doesn't have overpowering groundstrokes, and she doesn't have foot speed. She's lucky she hasn't had to go against people like Justine or Serena lately.

*JR*
May 21st, 2005, 07:02 PM
Lets have a little perspective re. players like le Placid Parisian. (And any # of other floaters, who can win the occasional big match or lower Tier title, but will rarely make a Slam QF or better).

In team sports, one that's Performed Poorly can buy, trade for, or draft a better mix of players. In tennis, you can't do that. But just like an average baseball player who hits some key HR's, a player like Nat will have her moments.

That she lost in Oz to a clearly sub-par Linzi demonstrates her limitations. And I didn't expect her to win this past week, even as top seed. But unless you want only marquee names and emerging stars competing, you need "competent gamers".

Would Nat like 2B a really big star? Maybe. But she'll probably make ova half a million dollars (pre-tax, but after expenses this year, not counting whatever endorsement $ she may get) for playing a game she likes, and that hasn't ruined her Pleasant Personality. Not a bad gig. ;)

*Jean*
May 21st, 2005, 07:42 PM
I'm in love with this thread :p

Calimero377
May 21st, 2005, 08:07 PM

Who is she?
A tennis player?

vogus
May 21st, 2005, 08:38 PM
I personally like Nathalie, but lots of people say that it was all luck, and that she doesn't deserve her ranking. She could have made the finals. I think she can play great tennis. She could be a good claycourter if she worked on movement.

she'll never be a good clay courter, she's 26, and probly not going to make any major improvements/changes at this point. But she has a very respectable hardcourt/grasscourt game and most people agree she should have been in the AO final this year - she was only three points away. If she had won that match people would definitely see her differently. It's against the odds that an opportunity like that to come along a second time for her.

harloo
May 21st, 2005, 08:43 PM
Who are the Dechy haters? WTF?:lol:

*JR*
May 21st, 2005, 08:57 PM
But she has a very respectable hardcourt/grasscourt game and most people agree she should have been in the AO final this year.
But Nat got her revenge for last year's AO in the Battle of the PP's, aka :angel: ova :devil:

C.MARTINEZ
May 22nd, 2005, 12:53 AM
Has Dechy a lot of haters???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I love her game :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Shenanigans
May 22nd, 2005, 01:09 AM
Who is she?
A tennis player?

Yes she is a tennis player not as good as Steffi but luckly for her she can earn loads of money has no fear of stalkers.
She lives a very happy life with her husband and has no need to make commercials.
She also has friends not sure about pets, she is lucky, fortunately for her you know nothing about her!!!!

volta
May 22nd, 2005, 01:13 AM
Dechy has haters :eek: these are news fo me and im not joking :o

ceiling_fan
May 22nd, 2005, 01:29 AM
lol @ this thread

Junex
May 22nd, 2005, 01:33 AM
Who can hate Nathalie?

Nobody.....she is not as popular or as well loved as the top pro's but as long as she never threatens anyone in the top 5 gamewise, she can never had haters!

I love Nat, and i appreciate her game....its not that powerful or effective but its always refreshing to see a type of game thats very feminine.

pav
May 22nd, 2005, 01:36 AM
I didn't think it was possible to be a Dechy hater( specially after seeing Her butt move under Her white dress at the Oz. )http://smileys.******************/cat/11/11_1_202.gif (http://www.******************/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZSYYYYYYYYNZ)

Derek.
May 22nd, 2005, 04:09 AM
Who is she?
A tennis player?

You need mental help if you are a tennis fan and don't know who Dechy is. Do you even know who Maria Sharapova is? :retard:

Cris Senior
May 22nd, 2005, 04:29 AM
Who are the Dechy haters? WTF?:lol:
Wouldn't you like to know? Here we have her again Ms Harloo the "haters seeker" ,who sees "hate" everywhere and who never writes about tennis but about celebrities ,gossip and smears of other members of the forum.Post something interesting one of these days or switch to the National Enquirer's blog,please
CS

pcrtennis
May 22nd, 2005, 04:31 AM
I'm not really a fan of hers but I don't understand how you can dislike Dechy, there's really nothing to dislike in her....

harloo
May 22nd, 2005, 10:09 PM
Wouldn't you like to know? Here we have her again Ms Harloo the "haters seeker" ,who sees "hate" everywhere and who never writes about tennis but about celebrities ,gossip and smears of other members of the forum.Post something interesting one of these days or switch to the National Enquirer's blog,please
CS

Awe Cris still feeling hurt?:sad: :lol: Since I am not familiar with you really outside of that thread where I called your bluff, or have never really ever seen you post on the board :tape: , I will just chalk your comments up to the verbal lashing I gave you.

Cheer up buddy, everything is not so doom and gloom.:eek: :tape: :lol: The French Open is right around the corner.:lol:

JenFan75
May 22nd, 2005, 10:48 PM
Who is she?
A tennis player?

this is what happens when you have your head stuck up Graf's ass all your life

Cris Senior
May 23rd, 2005, 03:48 AM
Awe Cris still feeling hurt?:sad: :lol: Since I am not familiar with you really outside of that thread where I called your bluff, or have never really ever seen you post on the board :tape: , I will just chalk your comments up to the verbal lashing I gave you.

Cheer up buddy, everything is not so doom and gloom.:eek: :tape: :lol: The French Open is right around the corner.:lol:
Harloota :You are truly delusional and schizo (if you know what that means).Do you call your incoherent verval diarrhea a verval lashing? NPO my daeryou have to do much betterthan that to get at me,So faryou make it to minor entertainment.On the other hand,maybe if you go to remedial school..
I don't have any bluff to be called.I am pretty straight and clear,contrary to you.
The only reason I entered this thread,was because I saw the word "haters" in it and I made a mental bet:Harloota will be there.And presto,here you are stoking the fire.I am the one calling your bluff,my dear,you have a big fat one!
Will we ever see you posting some serious thought about real tennis instead of posting gossip and picking up fights? That would be the day!
CS