PDA

View Full Version : Justine should fake an injury at Wimbledon like Serena did at the Frenchl

G1Player2
May 21st, 2005, 07:35 AM
Justine knows she has no chance at the Wimbledon. She has never won here and she won just 5 games in her last match on the grass.

Maybe the same can even be said at the French Open for Enna...Remember, the only time she won there was when she and the crowd was able to get into the bad claycourt player's "head",who was defending champion, and the "bad" claycourt player was up 4-2, 30-0, and has previously beaten Enna on clay before, while Enna has never won a SET off the "bad" claycourt player in her entire career.

Enna should definitely "fake" an injury for Wimbledon, or even the French Open, because the only time she won there was when she had to fight, claw, and supposedly cheat her way to a win against this horrible "claycourt" player who is the only active player to reach four straight quarterfinals at this even and was up 4-2 30-0 against Enna...This does not speak too well of Enna if she is at such a big deficit against this absolute "atrocious" claycourt player who has won the French before, while Enna has NEVER won Wimbledon and will NOT do it this year...

So Enna, do us a favor, and fake an injury at Wimbledon like the "horrible" claycourt player did, even though she was won the French, and you have yet to win Wimbledon and winning just 5 gmes like you did in your last match there!

:wavey:

Angel_Mars
May 21st, 2005, 07:48 AM
Justine won't fake an injury and withdraw from Wimbledon, she's too much of a champion to avoid a tournament because of the difficulty, and too good to think she can't win it. She knows she has a good chance in every tournament she plays, sorry to disappoint you :rolleyes: .

Venus+Serena#1fan
May 21st, 2005, 07:55 AM
Actually in 2003 Justine had beaten Serena in the finals of Charleston FCC in straight sets i think and in 3 sets in the Berlin final in 2002......post is inacurate.

G1Player2
May 21st, 2005, 07:57 AM
Justine won't fake an injury and withdraw from Wimbledon, she's too much of a champion to avoid a tournament because of the difficulty, and too good to think she can't win it. She knows she has a good chance in every tournament she plays, sorry to disappoint you :rolleyes: .

Do you really think Enna stands a chance on the lawns of Wimbledon in a tournament she has never won before?!

Remember, Enna might have to face one of the Wimbledon favorites, who was up 4-2 30-0 on the slow red claycourts at the French Open...Remember, this is a bad claycourt player as well...Just IMAGINE what she could so with Enna at WImbledon!

Oh yeah, no imagining at all...Wimbledon 2003!

Thanks for playing...Drive safely!

:bounce:

CooCooCachoo
May 21st, 2005, 07:58 AM
So you are saying Serena faked an injury. How sweet of you.

:retard:

G1Player2
May 21st, 2005, 07:59 AM
Actually in 2003 Justine had beaten Serena in the finals of Charleston FCC in straight sets i think and in 3 sets in the Berlin final in 2002......post is inacurate.

Were any of these the French Open...Besides that, re-read the post, you're obviously missing somethin..

G1Player2
May 21st, 2005, 08:01 AM
So you are saying Serena faked an injury. How sweet of you.

:retard:

No, another poster did...

The poster said that Serena used the injury as an excuse because she wouldn't have a chance of a tournament she has already WON, beating the defending champion on the way...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Julia1968
May 21st, 2005, 08:27 AM

Exactly Angel.

When Justine is healthy, she's always THERE. No excuses. Always hungry. Always mentally tough. Always fighting. Tennis is a priority in her life.

Jeff
May 21st, 2005, 08:45 AM
Exactly Angel.

When Justine is healthy, she's always THERE. No excuses. Always hungry. Always mentally tough. Always fighting. Tennis is a priority in her life.

Ever consider that tennis is her only life, with no other priorities? You may disagree externally, but internally you know what I mean.

Julia1968
May 21st, 2005, 09:00 AM
Ever consider that tennis is her only life, with no other priorities? You may disagree externally, but internally you know what I mean.

Internally, I think that she has a husband and a charitable foundation. She's even won awards for her charitible work. You really don't know what entails JHH's personal endeavors, however, its obvious to everyone in the world she fights/works hard to be the best. Without all the excuses.

Fingon
May 21st, 2005, 09:09 AM
Do you really think Enna stands a chance on the lawns of Wimbledon in a tournament she has never won before?!

Remember, Enna might have to face one of the Wimbledon favorites, who was up 4-2 30-0 on the slow red claycourts at the French Open...Remember, this is a bad claycourt player as well...Just IMAGINE what she could so with Enna at WImbledon!

are you really that stupid or you took a course?

so a player that hasn't won a tournament doesn't have a chance.

I guess Sharapova didn't win then, because she hadn't won it before, wait, nobody can win any tournament because at some point they hadn't won it.

and yes, a player that made the final stands no chance at all.

your last sentence pretty much sums you up = you are an idiot.

Filip!
May 21st, 2005, 10:10 AM

Justine already played the final once, do you remember that?

Cookie
May 21st, 2005, 10:22 AM
Justine knows she has no chance at the Wimbledon. She has never won here and she won just 5 games in her last match on the grass.

Maybe the same can even be said at the French Open for Enna...Remember, the only time she won there was when she and the crowd was able to get into the bad claycourt player's "head",who was defending champion, and the "bad" claycourt player was up 4-2, 30-0, and has previously beaten Enna on clay before, while Enna has never won a SET off the "bad" claycourt player in her entire career.

Enna should definitely "fake" an injury for Wimbledon, or even the French Open, because the only time she won there was when she had to fight, claw, and supposedly cheat her way to a win against this horrible "claycourt" player who is the only active player to reach four straight quarterfinals at this even and was up 4-2 30-0 against Enna...This does not speak too well of Enna if she is at such a big deficit against this absolute "atrocious" claycourt player who has won the French before, while Enna has NEVER won Wimbledon and will NOT do it this year...

So Enna, do us a favor, and fake an injury at Wimbledon like the "horrible" claycourt player did, even though she was won the French, and you have yet to win Wimbledon and winning just 5 gmes like you did in your last match there!

I thought I' ve seen everything on these boards, yet some people can take it one step further...

justine&coria
May 21st, 2005, 10:35 AM

So because Justine never won Wimbledon, she'll never win it ? :confused: Such a stupid comment.

If you watched well that match, you'd have seen that when Justine was in, Serena couldn't do anything ! Serena won that 2nd set and the beginning of the third because Justine's level decreased a bit. And hopefully Justine decreased her level, because the match wouldn't have been so interesting.

At Charleston 2003, Justine beat Serena in less time than Serena had to beat Justine at Wimbledon !!! :devil: Did that mean Serena had no chance winning Roland Garros ?

And one match doesn't mean lots of thing. Serena played perfectly against Justine at Wimbledon 2003, but one has to admit that Justine didn't play her best. Of course, it's mainly because the way Serena played : Justine was kinda scared of hitting well the ball. But, I'm sure that if Justine gave a little more fight, the issue of the match could really have changed.

Moreover, Justine is working her game for Wimbledon ! She so much wants it and when she wants something, nobody will prevent her from doing this. She'll work and work and if she doesn't win Wimbledon this year, it'll be next year, or the year after. Count on that.

I'm really waiting for at least two of the follwing matches at Wimbledon : Justine-Sharapova, Justine-Serena, Justine-Venus, Justine-Davenport !!! And I hope Justine proves you wrong.

stenen
May 21st, 2005, 10:46 AM
Why would anyone fake an injury when GS is at stake?

@m@nd@
May 21st, 2005, 11:15 AM
errrr........:confused:

Junex
May 21st, 2005, 11:47 AM

wazzup brain dead!!!!? :tape:

Junex
May 21st, 2005, 11:50 AM
No, another poster did...

The poster said that Serena used the injury as an excuse because she wouldn't have a chance of a tournament she has already WON, beating the defending champion on the way...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Why are you bashing on Justine then?

I know that thread was started by Calimero the lunatic, and again, he is not even a fan of Justine?

Why are you starting this flame war crap again?

Get a life please!!!!

Jeff
May 21st, 2005, 12:05 PM
Internally, I think that she has a husband and a charitable foundation. She's even won awards for her charitible work. You really don't know what entails JHH's personal endeavors, however, its obvious to everyone in the world she fights/works hard to be the best. Without all the excuses.

And this statement proves that tennis isn't her life? Not really.

And how you can even use Justine as a comparison for saying that Serena doesn't work hard to be the best is quite hilarious, considering Serena is not only a better athlete, but a bigger celebrity, an actress, has her own clothing line and has raised lots of money through chairty herself. And you say Serena doesn't work hard? You try your best to bring Serena down, but again, you will write what you will to disclose what you really know to be the truth.

Martian KC
May 21st, 2005, 12:10 PM
She has no chance at Wimbledon? Hmm......

moby
May 21st, 2005, 01:20 PM
And this statement proves that tennis isn't her life? Not really.

And how you can even use Justine as a comparison for saying that Serena doesn't work hard to be the best is quite hilarious, considering Serena is not only a better athlete, but a bigger celebrity, an actress, has her own clothing line and has raised lots of money through chairty herself. And you say Serena doesn't work hard? You try your best to bring Serena down, but again, you will write what you will to disclose what you really know to be the truth.Who are you to judge Justine's priorities anyway? :retard:

Are you in any way suggesting that tennis should not be a major, if not primary, priority in the life of a professional tennis player? Maybe if we all brought just a little of Justine's attitude to our workplace/school and our personal lives, we'd be a little closer to acheiving the success she had in life.
And that includes you too. :wavey:

Greenout
May 21st, 2005, 01:30 PM
Who are you to judge Justine's priorities anyway? :retard:

Are you in any way suggesting that tennis should not be a major, if not primary, priority in the life of a professional tennis player? Maybe if we all brought just a little of Justine's attitude to our workplace/school and our personal lives, we'd be a little closer to acheiving the success she had in life.

Aren't there any better threads today about JHH?

Perhaps something about how she "ALLEZ'd!" in the
player cafeteria when the waiter asked out loud
"who ordered the Salmon and salad combo?", and
stole another player's lunch order? ;)

ans
May 21st, 2005, 02:34 PM
ok, what's with the "Enna":confused:

Kart
May 21st, 2005, 02:44 PM

I had to read this several times to actually understand who you were trying to get at.

I could have spent that time watching the paint on my wall drying which would probably have been infinitely more productive.

Paneru
May 21st, 2005, 02:46 PM
Simple retaliation!

Thanks to Calimero377!

Always someone tried and true to
start shit when and where ever!

Jakeev
May 21st, 2005, 02:50 PM
I had to read this several times to actually understand who you were trying to get at.

I could have spent that time watching the paint on my wall drying which would probably have been infinitely more productive.

I actually get what he is trying to say. But the one of the weakest things people try to do on this board is that "tit for tat" crap to try and make a point.

The poster is no Cybelle who does that better than any poster on here and it definitely showed in this thread.

Chunchun
May 21st, 2005, 03:19 PM
:retard: :smash:

tennnisfannn
May 21st, 2005, 03:49 PM
Exactly Angel.

When serena is healthy, she is always there. No excuses. Always hungry. Always mentally tough. Always fighting. Tennis is a priority in her life. If in doubt, count her slams! There are more than twice justine's. YOu don't get there if you have no fight.

fammmmedspin
May 21st, 2005, 03:50 PM
Why would anyone fake an injury when GS is at stake?

Not only a GS but lots of lovely points to get you into the YEC. Justine plays OK on grass. Kim is injured. Serena claims to be injured - though who knows as its the same injury she said wasn't there anymore in Rome which is now given as the reason for not playing the FO. if I was Justine I would be wondering whether all these withdawals are because of more serious injury damage than she admits or collapse of confidence or both. Meanwhile Lindsay still can't seem to win a GS final or SF against a top player on form. Momo is a beatable threat for Justine. Maria is doubtful on the form of half her tournaments this year - deadly on the form shown in the other half but thats still a 50% chance and Justine has the momentum. Venus is beating up tier 3 and 4 players in fields even weaker than those Maria used last year to build confidence. The Russians are not playing well. Wide open for Justine - thats probably why she is playing Eastbourne to increase her chances. I might risk a bet and I am not a Justine fan.

Marquis
May 21st, 2005, 04:19 PM
Justine already reached the Wimbledon final in 2001 and managed to take a set off Venus Williams. The 2005 Justine is even way better than she was in 2001 so if you don't believe she's able to win Wimbledon you're a complete idiot. It's not Justines fault that your favourite isn't at her best at the moment.

Julia1968
May 21st, 2005, 05:16 PM
She has no chance at Wimbledon? Hmm......

Didn't you get the memo???

Only Serena Williams has a chance to win Wimbledon this year since she pulled out of the French.

Julia1968
May 21st, 2005, 05:17 PM
Simple retaliation!

Thanks to Calimero377!

Always someone tried and true to
start shit when and where ever!

Stop pointing fingers at others, when everyone here knows you are one of the biggest troublemakers here.

GogoGirl
May 21st, 2005, 05:19 PM
Hey All,

Usually - I don’t entertain such threads - but for anyone to think Serena faked her injury to avoid a grand slam tourney that she has already won - must have been sniffing a little glue. Let’s see - how many players play with some kind of injury - even big or small? Kim is not completely injury free - although I see - she plans to play w/that knee.

For years - I’ve said that the sisters got me to thinking - and since then - I’ve read that many players play not feeling 100% in some area. It is ludicrous for Serena to play when her ankle is not 100% - and especially when the world won‘t stop turning if she doesn‘t appear. Some folks should be glad and happy that her happy azz won‘t show.

What in the tar nation does she still have left to prove? She has seven grand slams. She has won the FO. She fears not a soul - so I don’t get it. Fake injury my asterisk! And for the ones that are saying - she is pregnant - what does that have to do w/the situation? Pregnant players have played professional tennis. Oh but - she just found it out - so she is in shock and knows not how to proceed - is that it? Ignorant and asinine to say the least.

And to bring Justine up in a scenario such as this is another weirdo thing to do. The only way Justine won’t show up at Wimby - is if she is injured. Some better hope that she doesn’t get so. + - she has already stated that she can hardly wait for Wimby - and did reach a final - so talk to the hand.

Back in the day - there were many skeptics that blamed the sisters for their injuries - and then look what happened. What goes around - comes around - and what we’ve witnessed is that a lot of the players we love to watch have gotten injured. Pray that they don’t continue - is my motto. Kim and Justine were out for months - so do some want to see that again - by proclaiming some fake injuries? That is beyond senseless.

Some need to leave Serena & Justine’s names out of such negative and bad karma related material. It is not funny. Serena would have been there if she was not injured - because she lives for the slams. And if someone has proof she is pregnant or faking - please post the info. And….. Wearing high heeled shoes causes one to do what? Walk perhaps? What does playing tennis on a clay court cause one to do with their feet? Isn’t the foot bone connected to the ankle bone - etc? Too much! That child is toooooo rich to worry about money or her ranking when her ankle/foot is at stake. Been there and done that.

And some of the pundits are going to continue having a field day w/Serena's absence - but what are they really saying? They are saying that - many will miss her - to include themselves. They just don't know how to articluate that fact. She owes them diddley' da@n squat. They should just pray she shows up for Wimby if they miss her so much.

raquel
May 21st, 2005, 05:26 PM
Stop pointing fingers at others, when everyone here knows you are one of the biggest troublemakers here.
Are you actually saying this without irony?

Julia1968
May 21st, 2005, 05:32 PM

Looks like someone is little frustrated their queen isn't playing at the French Open.

Get used to it. Its your future.

Tati & Dani
May 21st, 2005, 05:32 PM
Henin already played a final in Wimbledon , she can do this again

daffodil
May 21st, 2005, 05:40 PM

That's like saying that Monica Seles didn't have a chance at winning Wimbledon in 1991 and 1992.

daffodil
May 21st, 2005, 05:41 PM
Do you think the Toronto Maple Leafs would skip the Stanley Cup because they knew that they had no chance in winning?

tterb
May 21st, 2005, 05:43 PM

See, the problems here are:

a) Nobody listens to Calimero in the first place.
b) If they did, they would immediately discount whatever he says as fanatical idiocy.
c) All you've done is to attack another player and prolong the flame wars.
d) This was done in a new thread - why not just contain the bullshit in the original thread?
e) Retaliation threads have been done before... at least put a new spin on it, because by now it's cliched, not clever in the least.

I don't understand why there is a need to retaliate with a new thread that just attacks another player. It can't be that you're insecure about your favorite, because Serena has accomplished just about everything in the tennis world. So why create this thread, when no sane person listens to Calimero or the other trolls anyway? If you think that anyone truly believes the shit said about Serena, you're a fool... They just don't like her, period. And if you think retaliation threads help, or believe any of what you wrote about Justine, you're an even bigger fool.

faste5683
May 21st, 2005, 05:46 PM

Hmm...let's see, I need carrots, laundry detergent, a bell pepper, and some toothpaste.
That should take care of the grocery store trip....

:yawn:

G1Player2
May 21st, 2005, 05:57 PM
Well, a CERTAIN poster DID say that Serena faked an injury because she had NO chance of winning a tournament she has already won...LOL...What a riot!!!!

And also, Serena was up 4-2 30-0 against one of his faves on the slow red clay and likely would have won if it wasn't for the cheating antics that went on...

However, Enna has NEVER won Wimbledon, and only won 5 games in her last match there while it took Enna fighting, clawing, and cheating to win against the "bad" claycourt player who faked an injury to skip the French Open, a tournament she has already won, and a tounament she was up 4-2 30-0 against the so-called World's best claycourt player!

Thanks for playing! Dirve safely...

Rtael
May 21st, 2005, 06:14 PM
OMG shut the fuck up you moron! People have tried to explain to you just how stupid you are, in a calm and rational manner. Apparently you don't understand that kind of reasoning. So I translated it into dumb-fuck-ese for you. Shut the fuck up, you lame ass, trouble-starting, trolling, piece of crap. Thanks.

Justineladivine
May 21st, 2005, 06:24 PM
OMG shut the fuck up you moron! People have tried to explain to you just how stupid you are, in a calm and rational manner. Apparently you don't understand that kind of reasoning. So I translated it into dumb-fuck-ese for you. Shut the fuck up, you lame ass, trouble-starting, trolling, piece of crap. Thanks.

to which I'll add: begone and kindly refrain from ever uttering that kind of bilge again, mr SVSK...

TF Chipmunk
May 21st, 2005, 06:33 PM
What I'm wondering is the fact that he's not in the red yet :rolleyes:

What a f*cking loser. Seriously.

Fingon
May 22nd, 2005, 12:57 AM
Well, a CERTAIN poster DID say that Serena faked an injury because she had NO chance of winning a tournament she has already won...LOL...What a riot!!!!

And also, Serena was up 4-2 30-0 against one of his faves on the slow red clay and likely would have won if it wasn't for the cheating antics that went on...

However, Enna has NEVER won Wimbledon, and only won 5 games in her last match there while it took Enna fighting, clawing, and cheating to win against the "bad" claycourt player who faked an injury to skip the French Open, a tournament she has already won, and a tounament she was up 4-2 30-0 against the so-called World's best claycourt player!

Thanks for playing! Dirve safely...

I see that your brain doesn't allow you to express more than one concept in one day, since you are repeating the crap you said in your first post, but it seems your lonely brain cell only remembers part of it.

Julia1968
May 22nd, 2005, 01:26 AM
OMG shut the up you moron! People have tried to explain to you just how stupid you are, in a calm and rational manner. Apparently you don't understand that kind of reasoning. So I translated it into dumb--ese for you. Shut the up, you lame , trouble-starting, trolling, piece of crap. Thanks.

Filth-mouthed trash.

Jeff
May 22nd, 2005, 04:02 AM
Who are you to judge Justine's priorities anyway? :retard:

No I'm not suggesting tennis should not be a priority. Why would I suggest that if I'm a tennis player and fan, myself? My comment was to Julia, who likes to always compare Serena Williams to other players, informing that Serena is not a fighter like Justine, and therefore withdrew from the French Open not because she was injured, but because she didn't want to fight on her least favorite surface.

Sure Justine is a fighter and a talented athlete, however, unlike Julia likes to do, it is a joke to try to compare her to Serena Williams and conclude that Serena Williams is less of a champion and a fighter. You cannot deny that Justine's priority appears to be focused primarily on tennis, while Serena Williams has a lot of priorities. It's simply is what it is.

And, yes thanks, I am a hard worker myself. I go to college and I work, but still manage to have friends and hobbies outside school work and working. You don't need to focus on one thing in your life to be successful...it might mean I might get a few B's instead of all A's or Serena might not win the French this year or other events she could, but at least she knows how to take care of herself and keep a good balance and still remain at the top. Justine is a fighter, sure, but so is Serena Williams, otherwise she wouldn't have seven slams and 26 titles....along with as numerous other awards...and still counting.

thelittlestelf
May 22nd, 2005, 04:08 AM
I can't imagine Serena withdrawing for no ulterior motive aside from preparation for the Wimbledon title, and I also can't imagine Justine withdrawing from the tournament she wants to win the most.

mboyle
May 22nd, 2005, 04:20 AM

and Justine won a set in Rome in 02 I believe.

Stamp Paid
May 22nd, 2005, 04:41 AM
and Justine won a set in Rome in 02 I believe.

You believe wrong.