PDA

View Full Version : Domachowska about the Strasbourg final: I'm surprised.

St.Sebastian
May 20th, 2005, 11:40 PM
www.onet.pl

"After the semifinal win Marta Domachowska claimed she was surprised to have reached the final. 'I didn't train a lot recently due to exams at school. I totally didn't expect a good result in here'. In today's semi I tried to avoid long rallies, I played agressively and forced the opponent to run'.

Domachowska sees the Spaniard as a tough opponent. 'I hope she is as tired as I am at the moment. I need to play better against her than I did the last time we met. Anyway, I need to admit that it is difficult to play against her, especially on clay. It will be tough for me to play as agressively as I did against Dally, but I am prepared to give my best in the final'

Medina was impressed by the semifinal performance of Domachowska. ' She plays fast and she is very strong physically' 'Anyway, If I play as I did today, I should win. Marta played a lot of three setters, both in singles and doubles and she id definitely more tired than I am at the moment. I hope to go to Roland Garros with the Strasbourg trophy in my hand'

Gowza
May 20th, 2005, 11:43 PM
didnt marta say before the tournament she came to win, so she shouldnt be so suprised she reached the final lol.

St.Sebastian
May 20th, 2005, 11:47 PM
that's what i thought.... but considering the source (crappy newspapers looking for sensations) I wouldn't be surprised if she'd never said she'd won...

Mattographer
May 20th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Maybe she don't expected it too much even though she told that she will win here :p