PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna gain so much weight during the French Open!

skanky~skanketta
May 20th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Well, during the frst week anyway. Normally, when i'm excited-happy i tend to stuff my face with plenty of food (especially sweet stuff).

during the 2nd week i'll be losing what i gained because i'll be so nervous!:tape:

anyway, i've stocked my fridge and pantry with tiramisu, choc chip cookies, cadbury crunchie bars, kit-kats, lila pause, and other junk!

bring on the FO bitches!!!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

creep
May 20th, 2005, 09:54 PM
Get a life!

skanky~skanketta
May 20th, 2005, 09:56 PM
Get a life!

pffft!forgive me for being excited!

tennislover
May 20th, 2005, 09:57 PM
that's really a problem: my stomach is already a air-balloon, poor me, eating all those biscuits and sweet things while sitting in front of TV :tape:

Helen Lawson
May 20th, 2005, 09:57 PM
Drink coffee and smoke cigarettes all day, you get a much better buzz and it kills your appetite, so you won't gain any weight!

creep
May 20th, 2005, 09:59 PM
pffft!forgive me for being excited!

I didn't mean what I said. It's just that I have no friends and have no life myself, that's all.

tennislover
May 20th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Drink coffee and smoke cigarettes all day, you get a much better buzz and it kills your appetite, so you won't gain any weight!

coffee and cigarette: the fastest way to die beeing still young! :lol:

skanky~skanketta
May 20th, 2005, 10:00 PM

i hate coffee.:( but i love to smoke!

but dont worry, when i get nervous, i cant eat, so i'll lose it all (hopefully) in the 2nd week)

Helen Lawson
May 20th, 2005, 10:00 PM
coffee and cigarette: the fastest way to die beeing still young! :lol:

Hon, I was born June 30, 1918. Take it from me, smoking and drinking coffee has NO effect on your lifespan!

tennislover
May 20th, 2005, 10:01 PM
listen to me: there is just one way:

MORE CARROTS, LESS CAKE!

carrots are very tasty and you can eat kilos of them!
i'm eating one right now.... :lick: crunch crunch crunch

tennislover
May 20th, 2005, 10:01 PM
Hon, I was born June 30, 1918. Take it from me, smoking and drinking coffee has NO effect on your lifespan!

you are an exception, dear lady..... :)

Nicjac
May 20th, 2005, 10:06 PM
I didn't mean what I said. It's just that I have no friends and have no life myself, that's all.

We could be friends - I feel familiar with a lot of things you posted. Living in different time zones, but who cares? Just a suggestion.

Lady
May 20th, 2005, 10:07 PM
but dont worry, when i get nervous, i cant eat, so i'll lose it all (hopefully) in the 2nd week)

OMG, when I'm nervous I can't eat either! :lol:
Lost some kilos during Warsaw/Berlin! :)

skanky~skanketta
May 20th, 2005, 10:08 PM
listen to me: there is just one way:

MORE CARROTS, LESS CAKE!

carrots are very tasty and you can eat kilos of them!
i'm eating one right now.... :lick: crunch crunch crunch

how weird!i baked a carrot cake last night!

i think i'll make one on monday as well!then is gonna be somewhat healthy!

tennislover
May 20th, 2005, 10:10 PM

aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my poor creep.... :eek:

listen to me: enroll in something could put you in touch with people....
a gym course, a painting course.....

tennislover
May 20th, 2005, 10:11 PM
how weird!i baked a carrot cake last night!

i think i'll make one on monday as well!then is gonna be somewhat healthy!

great!

tennislover
May 20th, 2005, 10:11 PM
OMG, when I'm nervous I can't eat either! :lol:
Lost some kilos during Warsaw/Berlin! :)

:lol:

bis2806
May 20th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Well, during the frst week anyway. Normally, when i'm excited-happy i tend to stuff my face with plenty of food (especially sweet stuff).

during the 2nd week i'll be losing what i gained because i'll be so nervous!:tape:

anyway, i've stocked my fridge and pantry with tiramisu, choc chip cookies, cadbury crunchie bars, kit-kats, lila pause, and other junk!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Don't forget Skittles ;) They're really good for both weeks....

Allez-H
May 20th, 2005, 10:38 PM

I'm soo not like you :eek: GS mean to me pretty no food :o and no sleep (particulary while the USO and AO) The no food part is because I skip dinner and all to watch the matches :o And before it I'm to nervous :o (this holds more for the second weeks) GS are like examsperiode, you're stressed out the whole time and all :unsure: So when you've got RG and Wimby AND finals coming up, it's just too bad for my health :scared: I'm actualy kinda longing the Slams without Justine, cuz I was like soooooo calm and all and I could actually watch tenis and enjoy it...With Justine it's like pure torture certainly the first rounds :unsure:

JenFan75
May 20th, 2005, 10:39 PM
Try the skittles and diet coke diet. It's fun ^_^...if you're suicidal.

faboozadoo15
May 20th, 2005, 10:50 PM
man... i'm kinda the opposite. i love going to the gym and getting on an elyptical machine or a treadmill if there's a good match on that i can watch on the tv. then if they switch to a match i don't care about, i can make my way over to the weights and then back whn another good match comes on. it's not the best way to work out (meaning not the most effective or logical) but if i do this during a good part of the morning coverage for the fortnight, i get into incredible shape. i just finished school last week, so i'm looking forward to getting my ass there already.

creep
May 21st, 2005, 06:59 PM
We could be friends - I feel familiar with a lot of things you posted. Living in different time zones, but who cares? Just a suggestion.

Are you really serious here, or just leading me on like others have?

I'm not in a different time zone from you, I'm from Europe.

tennislover
May 21st, 2005, 07:03 PM
Are you really serious here, or just leading me on like others have?

I'm not in a different time zone from you, I'm from Europe.

are you european?
hello brother! :wavey:

as we saw those epic and heroic stars and stripes flag :worship: ......

creep
May 21st, 2005, 07:04 PM
aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my poor creep.... :eek:

listen to me: enroll in something could put you in touch with people....
a gym course, a painting course.....

Iím not a very athletic person so enrolling in a gym would be useless. If I did I would probably end up taking steroids because Iím very easy influenced.

Iím colour blind, so I donít fancy painting. Although I did enjoy spray painting political slogans when I was younger.

I think maybe I have a psychological problem relating to other people, especially whenever theyre alive.

tennislover
May 21st, 2005, 07:07 PM
Iím not a very athletic person so enrolling in a gym would be useless. If I did I would probably end up taking steroids because Iím very easy influenced.

Iím colour blind, so I donít fancy painting. Although I did enjoy spray painting political slogans when I was younger.

I think maybe I have a psychological problem relating to other people, especially whenever theyre alive.

:eek:
you need someone to talk to.......
talk about one's problems is very useful......

!<blocparty>!
May 21st, 2005, 07:09 PM
:rolleyes:

He is taking the piss. Just like with everything else he posts on here.

__

Meh, you're all waaay to obsessed when it comes to slam tennis :angel: ;)

creep
May 21st, 2005, 07:10 PM
:eek:
you need someone to talk to.......
talk about one's problems is very useful......

Finding that special someone who cares to listen, thatís the problem.

No, I'm not American. Im from the UK.

Wannabeknowitall
May 21st, 2005, 07:11 PM

Ahhh... If Daria had a cousin it would be you creep. I can't help but... :lol: .
I might eat a lot during the French Open. I'll probably burn it off by playing some tennis or fucking. I have to do something while Fabrice Santoro is playing a match.

creep
May 21st, 2005, 07:14 PM
Ahhh... If Daria had a cousin it would be you creep. I can't help but... :lol: .
I might eat a lot during the French Open. I'll probably burn it off by playing some tennis or fucking. I have to do something while Fabrice Santoro is playing a match.

Did she "Daria" post on these forums too?

tennislover
May 21st, 2005, 07:15 PM
Finding that special someone who cares to listen, thatís the problem.

No, I'm not American. Im from the UK.

poor guy brit people is not very communicative, isn't it?
you should live...mmm.....in Brazil! ;)

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 21st, 2005, 07:17 PM
I'm hungry now!!! Well done :p

Veegeta
May 21st, 2005, 07:17 PM
I usually take shots, drink beers and go threw a pack of cigarettes when Venus is playing important matches.

tennislover
May 21st, 2005, 07:19 PM
:rolleyes:

He is taking the piss. Just like with everything else he posts on here.

__

hands off that poor guy.....

Meh, you're all waaay to obsessed when it comes to slam tennis :angel: ;)

:lol:
trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee

Brandon85
May 21st, 2005, 07:20 PM
Get a life!HAHAHAHAHA YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! speak the truth!

tennislover
May 21st, 2005, 07:21 PM
I usually take shots, drink beers and go threw a pack of cigarettes when Venus is playing important matches.

Venus is a lethal addiction for you......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

creep
May 21st, 2005, 07:22 PM
poor guy brit people is not very communicative, isn't it?
you should live...mmm.....in Brazil! ;)

Why Brazil? Is it cause of Brazil nuts, is this what you mean? hehe

I was thinking maybe somewhere like Italy? ;)

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 21st, 2005, 07:24 PM

I agree, the Oz Open i was just smoking all the time :o I went throught a whole packet during Serena/Sharapova.

During Lindsay/Venus at Amelia I went through 30. It was so bad. To top it off, I was screaming which made me get a sore throat and made it hard to smoke or speak afterwards :O

tennislover
May 21st, 2005, 07:32 PM
Why Brazil? Is it cause of Brazil nuts, is this what you mean? hehe

I was thinking maybe somewhere like Italy? ;)

good choise.
in southern italy we are very communicative and warm.....
(watch out! in nothern italy people are as cold as ice..... :lol: )

creep
May 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM
good choise.
in southern italy we are very communicative and warm.....
(watch out! in nothern italy people are as cold as ice..... :lol: )

I was contemplating having a holiday this year, a tour of Europe. I was hoping to make arrangements with various posters from other countries (that I could stay with them whilst on my visits) but I do not feel that I have made any friends online here. I was thinking of advertising on the board for places to stay. Then I thought who would want a loser like me coming to visit them. And I just had a good cry instead.

tennislover
May 21st, 2005, 08:03 PM
I was contemplating having a holiday this year, a tour of Europe. I was hoping to make arrangements with various posters from other countries (that I could stay with them whilst on my visits) but I do not feel that I have made any friends online here. I was thinking of advertising on the board for places to stay. Then I thought who would want a loser like me coming to visit them. And I just had a good cry instead.

please stop undervaluing yourself!
everyone has got their own value and weak points......

skanky~skanketta
May 21st, 2005, 08:10 PM
I agree, the Oz Open i was just smoking all the time :o I went throught a whole packet during Serena/Sharapova.

During Lindsay/Venus at Amelia I went through 30. It was so bad. To top it off, I was screaming which made me get a sore throat and made it hard to smoke or speak afterwards :O

lol!me too!and i was following scores online!and yet i managed to finish a box. yes, they did show the match on tv at the time, but after serena lost the first set, i couldn't bear to watch anymore. i went back up only at 6-5 in the 2nd!then she started losing in the third and i went back to my computer. thank god they showed the match again later that day!

creep
May 21st, 2005, 08:10 PM
please stop undervaluing yourself!
everyone has got their own value and weak points......

Thank you so much for the support itís truly appreciated. It makes me feel a little bit better whenever somebody shows that they really do care about me. I donít know why I feel so useless and inadequate, maybe I have a complex or something like this?

Thatís why I joined up here. I thought Iíd be amongst my own kind. ie Losers!

Spunky83
May 21st, 2005, 08:15 PM
LOL...I used to smoke at least two/three cigs during one set of important matches. Now that Iīve quit...what should I do? I decided to chew on gum like a psycho but it still isnīt the same. And my jaw really hurts after two hours of terrific chewing! :lol:

Oh, I donīt coffee either, so poor me;)

tennislover
May 21st, 2005, 08:21 PM
Thank you so much for the support itís truly appreciated. It makes me feel a little bit better whenever somebody shows that they really do care about me. I donít know why I feel so useless and inadequate, maybe I have a complex or something like this?

Thatís why I joined up here. I thought Iíd be amongst my own kind. ie Losers!

There are no losers, just men and women.... :)

creep
May 21st, 2005, 10:28 PM
There are no losers, just men and women.... :)

I was not insinuating that you are a loser.:)

I thought Iíd add this in case I never come back and you thought I was being negative towards you.

creep
May 24th, 2005, 07:42 PM

Long time ago I was just like this. All excited and full of anticipation for the whole two weeks of a slam. Iíd even get wound up a week before. Not now though. Now thereís barely a flicker.

tennislover
May 24th, 2005, 08:09 PM
I was not insinuating that you are a loser.:)

I know that..... :)
i meant: generally speaking, no one is a loser....