PDA

View Full Version : Players for Top Spin PS2?

ktoles2005
May 20th, 2005, 07:59 PM
Has anyone found a full line up as to the players who are going to be in this version?

So far we have:
Venus Williams
Maria Sharapova
Roger Federer
Carlos Moya
Lleyton Hewitt

Thats 5 of 16. Although I am debating whether I should buy an XBox 360 and get Top Spin 2 instead... but still I would like to find out the complete line up before I do go out and buy Xbox 360. If anyone knows please post it here. Thanks

Kyle

ktoles2005
May 20th, 2005, 08:41 PM
Bump

tennisvideos
May 21st, 2005, 01:45 AM
Here you go:

Roger Federer (Switz), Carlos Moya (Spain) Lleyton Hewitt (Aust), Gustavo Kuerten (Brazil), Jan-Michael Gambill (USA), James Blake (USA), Sebastien Grosjean (France), Tommy Rebredo (Spain), Maria Sharapova (Russia), Venus Williams (USA), Martina Hingis (Switz), Meghann Shaugnessy (USA), Elena Dementieva (Russia), Daniela Hantuchova (Slovk), Amanda Coetzer (S.Africa), and Ashley Harkleroad (USA).

tennisvideos
May 21st, 2005, 01:48 AM
I tried out my original Topspin on xbox after playing SCTP2 on the PS2 and have to say that the gameplay in SCTP2 is far superior if you want a game that feels more like you are actually hitting the tennis ball.

Here's hoping that Topspin 2 will have better gameplay mechanics. And I hate those damn risk shots - I hope you can turn them off as an option.

WhatTheDeuce
May 21st, 2005, 02:08 AM
I tried out my original Topspin on xbox after playing SCTP2 on the PS2 and have to say that the gameplay in SCTP2 is far superior if you want a game that feels more like you are actually hitting the tennis ball.

Here's hoping that Topspin 2 will have better gameplay mechanics. And I hate those damn risk shots - I hope you can turn them off as an option.
100% agree.

Spunky83
May 21st, 2005, 04:22 PM
http://www.gamekult.com/tout/actus/articles/A0000041305.html

...has other players?

MEN:

Andy Roddick
Roger Federer
Carlos Moya
Tommy Haas
James Blake
Lleyton Hewitt
Guillermo Coria
Tim Henman
Max Mirnyi
Alex Kuznetsov
Brendan Evans

WOMEN:

Venus Williams
Maria Sharapova
Ai Sugiyama
Lindsay Davenport
Anastasia Myskina
Daniela Hantuchova,
Svetlana Kuznetsova
Amelie Mauresmo
Alicia Molik,
Angela Haynes
Jamea Jackson
Corina Morariu

No Justine and no Kim...shame on you!!!!;)

Tati & Dani
May 21st, 2005, 04:30 PM
:woohoo: i can play with dani