PDA

View Full Version : Well Justine and Kim were at RG today practicing and boy do they look HOT

"Sluggy"
May 20th, 2005, 06:52 PM
It was so nice to see the girls today. until 1 there couldnt have been more than 1000 people there. Kim first came by and nobody came really just me and a couple other people. She signed my the yellow ball next to the photo i have of her right on the button. :) later Justine arrived at 4. She practiced an hour. oh and Kim first practiced in Suzanne lenglen. She looks fabulous all in white. she was smiling and having a good time it seemed and she did splits and she slammed the balls really hard. i only had 3 pictues left and i used them all on her. only on the last picture did i figure out how to use the focus so i know the first 2 will be very very blury. shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for Justine, id say 100 fans came and watched her practice but the press was everywhere. She was practicing really hard. slammed tons of serves and hit really hard with a man. i dont know who her training partner is. She signed a couple of autographs but nobody really asked her. I gave my prepared photo of justine to a woman visiting from overseas who just loves Justine. Justine signed her the photo and she was very very happy.

Otherwise i someone saw lindsay but i did not. I hope to see lindsay on monday or tuesday as she is the player id really like to chear on. otherwise im going to watch Sania Mirza play another player i have never seen before but like very much. Id also really like to see hometown favourite Camille Pin play her match. Itd be so great for her to win a couple GS matches. Oh and id like to watch ana. oh the funnies FREAKING thing that happened to day is i mistook Daniela Hantuchova for Iveta Benseva. When she signed she looked at me funny. but when she came back i got it right and she laughed about. I ended up giving the good autograph to a person who has a Hantuchova website. It was embarassing but funny.

I hope you enjoyed the match reports... :o other players in attendance were paradorn Maria sharapova Vera Zvonerava maggie and many others but no Williams sisters. maybe i ll write more later if anybody is curious about more today.

Sanneriet
May 20th, 2005, 06:54 PM
I love the match reports. Thanks so much for taking the time to fill us in.

suzie
May 20th, 2005, 06:57 PM
Very nice report, please do write more if you can. Merci! :yeah:

LostGlory
May 20th, 2005, 06:59 PM
It was so nice to see the girls today. until 1 there couldnt have been more than 1000 people there. Kim first came by and nobody came really just me and a couple other people. She signed my the yellow ball next to the photo i have of her right on the button. :) later Justine arrived at 4. She practiced an hour. oh and Kim first practiced in Suzanne lenglen. She looks fabulous all in white. she was smiling and having a good time it seemed and she did splits and she slammed the balls really hard. i only had 3 pictues left and i used them all on her. only on the last picture did i figure out how to use the focus so i know the first 2 will be very very blury. shit!!!!!!!!!!!!
As for Justine, id say 100 fans came and watched her practice but the press was everywhere. She was practicing really hard. slammed tons of serves and hit really hard with a man. i dont know who her training partner is. She signed a couple of autographs but nobody really asked her. I gave my prepared photo of justine to a woman visiting from overseas who just loves Justine. Justine signed her the photo and she was very very happy.

Otherwise i someone saw lindsay but i did not. I hope to see lindsay on monday or tuesday as she is the player id really like to chear on. otherwise im going to watch Sania Mirza play another player i have never seen before but like very much. Id also really like to see hometown favourite Camille Pin play her match. Itd be so great for her to win a couple GS matches. Oh and id like to watch ana. oh the funnies FREAKING thing that happened to day is i mistook Daniela Hantuchova for Iveta Benseva. When she signed she looked at me funny. but when she came back i got it right and she laughed about. I ended up giving the good autograph to a person who has a Hantuchova website. It was embarassing but funny.

I hope you enjoyed the match reports... :o other players in attendance were paradorn Maria sharapova Vera Zvonerava maggie and many others but no Williams sisters. maybe i ll write more later if anybody is curious about more today.

Great Report thanks....

Venus is still in Istanbul and Serena pulled out of Roland Garros.....

Elldee
May 20th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Kim did the splits? Poor Lindsay.

I'm jealous, hope you have a good time next week.

lindsayno1
May 20th, 2005, 07:05 PM
shit!

manu
May 20th, 2005, 07:07 PM
Thanks so much for your report! :D

Did Kim still wear a lot of tape on her knee? Because I heard that huge parts of her leg were still taped yesterday, maybe it's a bit better now?

Great to hear she's moving well and doesn't seem to be having problems playing :)

bmxbandit
May 20th, 2005, 07:08 PM
Good to hear Kim is doing alright...poor Lindsay though.

gsm
May 20th, 2005, 07:08 PM
As for Justine, id say 100 fans came and watched her practice but the press was everywhere. She was practicing really hard. slammed tons of serves and hit really hard with a man.

watch out conchita , ju ju firing up!

thanks for the report bunker!

"Sluggy"
May 20th, 2005, 07:25 PM
you are very welcome. Oh Guga was around too. Nobody really asked him for autographs it was a refreshing change from swarms of kids surrounding a player for autographs. I loved watching James Blake practice and i watch paradorn and andrei Pavel hit for a while. Yes Kim did some splits and she looks awesome. just smashing the ball from side to side. her serve looked popping too. I met many old friends, people who come every year, many posters from the board and it was all round swell. I spoke to a groundsperson and told him his photo is on the web. i told him it was on the RG website but i was mistaken. It is on tennis.info so i have to print it and give it to him. other interesting things were going on but i gotta go eat dinner. life is tough, eh. oh the funniest thing is that i almost got busted. my wife thought i was at work and when i came home i came in thorugh the other way so i could see if the windows were open. they were. this way she couldnt spot me. she was supposed to go directly shopping and i was supposed to pick up the kids but she changed plans and came home. i shold have packed pants cause coming home in shorts and tshirt and sneakers is a sure sign you are up to no good. i had to sneak to my borthers and borrow his pants and came home. shes like where did you get those pants. i said they are mine they are old i found them in my closet. so far so good.

CooCooCachoo
May 20th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Merci Paul :hug:

Did Andrei play well? :)

Spunky83
May 20th, 2005, 07:37 PM

You really like Pavel? My dentist is a friend of his, already thought he doesn´t have any fans ;)

Bunker: cool reports! Yep, Justine always hits harder than the male practice partner! Btw: Hope you won´t get busted (well...sooner or later, she will find out! :lol: ). Take care and keep on writing!

Wiggly
May 20th, 2005, 07:40 PM
It's fun to see Daniela/Iveta :p Daniela is taller ;)
But did you see Iveta for real? :confused: ;)

Lady
May 20th, 2005, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the reports!! :)
Since when meadia is interested in Justine? ;) C'mon, she's just a 10th seed! :p

Justine & Kim looked HOT - that is the sentence I thought I'd never see on this board! :lol:

"Sluggy"
May 20th, 2005, 08:08 PM

It looked like he was hitting the ball good to me. lots of powerful strokes from both of them and i liked the way pavel volleys. Pavel trained with another player later in the day i think. i also saw Sa hit with maybe Karlovic and also Santoro with the older Rochus. Massu came and hit too. Vento Kabchi practiced with Conchita and she had also practiced earlier in the morning. Paola practiced on the other side of the suzanne lenglen with her coach. Syril Saulnier practiced too but i cant remember who he was with. Vera looks very very pretty these days, i find her photos as with many people make her look wider or heavier. Oh and NADAL was present and signed autographs. I didnt barely take any photos today but thank Goodness because i focused everything wrong up til now. maybe tomrrows and sundays photos will be better. after that i wont have any photos cuase i leave all of that home once the tournament begins. I think photographs can distract a player. Great tennis, great weather and lots of ice cream for all. surprisingly empty today nonetheless.. perhaps the fans were at other events today around paris? if someone knows the answer please tell me cause there was like noboby there today. :cool: :) :) :) :)

"Sluggy"
May 20th, 2005, 08:10 PM
It's fun to see Daniela/Iveta :p Daniela is taller ;)
But did you see Iveta for real? :confused: ;)

No i did not see iveta today. maybe she hasnt arrived yet. Paradorn arrived yesterday, Maria Antonia Sanchez lorenzo said the same thing. maybe they dont all arrive at the same time? :)

RenaSlam.
May 20th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Go Kim.

bis2806
May 20th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Lindsay you have to work hard, and beat Kim!

No Name Face
May 20th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Go Kim!

pierce0415
May 20th, 2005, 08:30 PM
Kim sliding :eek: I thought she could barely move.
Lindsay :tape: :tape:

Hagar
May 20th, 2005, 09:57 PM

Oh yes. You've been to Roland Garros! Your post has the smell of red clay! :D

Mathijs
May 20th, 2005, 10:09 PM

great Report Bunker thanx

Especially your confusion with Iveta and Dani is funny, i wonder if it could happen to me as well this summer in Rosmalen if Iveta will come :lol:

dylan24
May 20th, 2005, 11:59 PM
so kim is ok physically?
i thought she wasn't going to do splits anymore

Rub
May 21st, 2005, 02:22 AM
i like what bunker said about kim... kim must be feeling ok now... and justine, she always train hard i guess...

azmad_88
May 21st, 2005, 03:59 AM
she said she maybe dont wnna do it..
but probbly she was trying light splits in RG
glad she is fine
hopefully she can win her 1r match agisnt qulifier