PDA

View Full Version : How Dechy will look like a good player tennis once again ?

*Jean*
May 20th, 2005, 06:20 PM
How Dechy will look like a good player tennis once again ?

Ah...Nathalie...what a pity for the tennis to see her in the top 20 :)
Once again, she's sooo lucky with the draw... :rolleyes:
1st round : Pastikova : no comment
2nd round : Talaja or Stosur ... hmmm ... if Dechy has a minimum of self proudness...
3rd round : Sugiyama ... hmm ... Ai is quite funny these times on a court :)
1/8e : Sharapova : game set and match Sharapova, 62 61 :)

Soo...Dechy hasnt got any points to defend because of her loss last year, and with this 1/8e , she will progress once again and look like a good player ... pff I hate lucky players without any talents like that ...

Sorry, I had to say it...

bmxbandit
May 20th, 2005, 06:43 PM
LOL @ bitterness.

Darop.
May 20th, 2005, 06:59 PM
she'll lose to pastikova 1st round, 0-6 0-6.

JenFan75
May 20th, 2005, 07:53 PM
I agree she isn't playing to her full capabilities, but that doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be in the top 20.

If she plays like she did at the AO and IW, she should at least make it to the fourth round, without much difficulty.

LefandePatty
May 20th, 2005, 09:01 PM
mdr Jean :lol:
c'est vrai qu'elle a rien à faire dans le top-20...

creep
May 20th, 2005, 09:24 PM

2nd round : Talaja or Stosur ... hmmm ... if Dechy has a minimum of self proudness...

Soo...Dechy hasnt got any points to defend because of her loss last year, and with this 1/8e , she will progress once again and look like a good player ... pff I hate lucky players without any talents like that ...

I agree.

veronica
May 20th, 2005, 09:27 PM
Hopefully she will peak at RG! :drink:

I have her in my Fantasy Tennis and can't get rid of her til next month so please don't wish bad luck on her!

Tennisfan-Mtl
May 20th, 2005, 09:56 PM
she'll lose to pastikova 1st round, 0-6 0-6.

Right now, that wouldn't even surprise me :o

controlfreak
May 20th, 2005, 09:59 PM
She could dye her hair blonde and then light brown, get a cap glued onto her head, have a mastectomy and lose a few inches off those legs. Then she might look like a good player.

smarties
May 20th, 2005, 10:39 PM
She could dye her hair blonde and then light brown, get a cap glued onto her head, have a mastectomy and lose a few inches off those legs. Then she might look like a good player.

That's harsch!!!

Anyway, give Nat a break, clay is not a good surface for her and never has been, that's why she's been struggling so much.

ezekiel
May 20th, 2005, 11:07 PM
Je pense que Nathalie Dechy sera en chute libre assez vite

Wannabeknowitall
May 20th, 2005, 11:45 PM
Dechy will probably lose to Vives in the third round. She just doesn't have the typical clay game.

Kart
May 21st, 2005, 12:07 AM
Although I've never really rated her the woman was a set away from a slam final less than six months ago.

Credit where it's due ---> :worship:

Shenanigans
May 21st, 2005, 12:16 AM
Oh! You are being a bit hard on her, she played great tennis at AO and was so close to reaching the final.
But she is crap on clay which for a French player is a bit surprising so she could fall at any stage.

LafandeMary
May 21st, 2005, 01:00 AM
Well said JohnJohn :angel:

Scotso
May 21st, 2005, 02:42 AM
Although I've never really rated her the woman was a set away from a slam final less than six months ago.

Credit where it's due ---> :worship:

2 points away... up 5-4 in the tiebreak :sad:

Allez Nathalie!

Too bad I had to use up so many of my negative reps in this thread.

ceiling_fan
May 21st, 2005, 02:46 AM
lol at the first post

jlamire
May 21st, 2005, 11:08 AM

This post is a shame but I guess that's average for a person of your age. Just grow up a little and try to understand what tennis is all about.
I'd rather laugh then...

@m@nd@
May 21st, 2005, 11:14 AM
ermmm..her first round match is actually pretty tuff

_julio_
May 21st, 2005, 11:19 AM
Dechy will probably lose to Vives in the third round. She just doesn't have the typical clay game.

I agree with you!!Nuria Llagostera Vives is playing a very good tennis at the moment so I think that Dechy will lose against her! :)

IVI
May 21st, 2005, 12:00 PM
I agree with you!!Nuria Llagostera Vivies is playing a very good tennis at the moment so I think that Dechy will lose against her! :)
I think so too! Nuria will beat her and she'll make a great 4th round!

^bibi^
May 21st, 2005, 12:49 PM
Pastikova's gonna kick her ass (and then lose againste nuria :p)

*JR*
May 21st, 2005, 01:22 PM
I really admire Big Brown Eyes as a person (for example, she graduated from a real high school @ 15) but she's never had any major weapons, like her childhood ami Momo does. :(

swiss
May 21st, 2005, 02:38 PM
mais comment peut on détester Nath ? :rolleyes:

TF Chipmunk
May 21st, 2005, 06:55 PM

I completely agree. She's gotten just so lucky, but we can all rest assure that sooner or later she'll start drawing people like Justine and Serena early on.

^bibi^
May 21st, 2005, 07:44 PM
mais comment peut on détester Nath ? :rolleyes:ya uen différence entre la détester et recoinnaitre qu'elle a un jeu qui ne casse rien, personnelement j'adore nathalie et je l'admire parce que elle est arrivée loin malgré ses grosses faiblesses...

XaDavK_Kapri
May 21st, 2005, 10:29 PM
I hate people who say such bitter things and undeserved comments. I'm not particularly a fan of hers but the girl is close to the top 20. She can't have always been lucky. And you're totally denigrating every player she'll face before meeting Sharapova. That's disgusting. If at least you knew what the hell you're talking about. Do you know how hard it is to make a living on that tour ? That girl fought during her whole career and she's in the top 20 ! Good for her! She deserves credit. You don't get there only with luck. Your comment was uncalled for and very mean. When you get on a court in front of her and you can exploit her weaknesses enough to win a match against her, come back here and bitch all you want. Until then, shut up.

smarties
May 21st, 2005, 10:45 PM
ya uen différence entre la détester et recoinnaitre qu'elle a un jeu qui ne casse rien, personnelement j'adore nathalie et je l'admire parce que elle est arrivée loin malgré ses grosses faiblesses...

:confused:

un peu exagéré non!!!??? la seule grosse faiblesse que je vois dans son jeu est son service.

Scotso
May 24th, 2005, 10:36 PM
Dechy def. Pastikova 6-1 6-4

jlamire
May 24th, 2005, 10:54 PM
:confused:

un peu exagéré non!!!??? la seule grosse faiblesse que je vois dans son jeu est son service.
Let me explain the main theory nowadays:
Nathalie (or x) is not a "boom boom" girl
-> means no real weapons at all
-> so not interesting player

conclusion -> boring and not deserving if succeeding

I don't know why but I guess it has something to do with lack of knowledge and the fact people prefer simple things: how could they handle a player in the top 20 with no wonderful serve and no great forehand etc? It would be too complicated for them to understand.

At last Nat has something against her: she's too shy and nice. The kind of personality people are fond of only if the person does not succeed too much.

:wavey:

turt
May 24th, 2005, 11:19 PM
Let me explain the main theory nowadays:
Nathalie (or x) is not a "boom boom" girl
-> means no real weapons at all
-> so not interesting player

conclusion -> boring and not deserving if succeeding

I don't know why but I guess it has something to do with lack of knowledge and the fact people prefer simple things: how could they handle a player in the top 20 with no wonderful serve and no great forehand etc? It would be too complicated for them to understand.

At last Nat has something against her: she's too shy and nice. The kind of personality people are fond of only if the person does not succeed too much.

:wavey:
:worship:

-Sonic-
May 25th, 2005, 12:44 AM
Allez Nathalie!!!