PDA

View Full Version : Mervana Jugic-Salkic def. G. Voskoboeva 36 64 62

goMervana
May 20th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Nice job, Mervana! :bounce:

Good luck in MD!

Shonami Slam
May 20th, 2005, 02:00 PM
not to take anything from mervana (bout time!) i'm quite sure galya was injured.
she really lost it in the middle of the second and a looooong break started, so i'm quite certain something happened to her.

Foot's Fingers
May 20th, 2005, 02:46 PM
not to take anything from mervana (bout time!) i'm quite sure galya was injured.
she really lost it in the middle of the second and a looooong break started, so i'm quite certain something happened to her.

No Galya
:sad:

Lachrymarum
May 20th, 2005, 02:47 PM
Good going, Mervana!!
Hope Galya isn't too injured.....
Best of luck in the main draw!

Fantastic
May 20th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Can anyone tell me why Mervana suddenly gave up playing WTA events to play the ITF challenger circuit almost exclusively this year after having quite a good 2004 playing WTA events?

goMervana
May 20th, 2005, 07:32 PM
Sretno, Mervana!
:bounce:
Idemo u 2. kolo! :hearts:

Sharapova's_Boy
May 21st, 2005, 01:16 AM
Galya :sobbing:

CoryAnnAvants#1
May 21st, 2005, 01:49 AM
Can anyone tell me why Mervana suddenly gave up playing WTA events to play the ITF challenger circuit almost exclusively this year after having quite a good 2004 playing WTA events?

I think her coach has severe heart problems which restricts his travels. Because of that, she decided to play events close to home so he could travel to them. You have to admire her heart, but I still fail to understand why she can't go to these events alone. She's a big girl, and because of him she couldn't make the trip down to Australia this year. She was forced to play in two 10K events in Germany.