PDA

View Full Version : when was the last time Justine played without a cap on?

rhz
May 20th, 2005, 12:36 PM
anyone? and pics??

Wombat
May 20th, 2005, 12:39 PM
played what? :)

Nicjac
May 20th, 2005, 12:51 PM
I think she wears a hat on a regular basis after Wimbledon 2000. Before she played without.

rhz
May 20th, 2005, 12:59 PM
She looked good without!! Why Justine... Why??? I know she must have feel comfortable with a hat on, so she doesn't have to worry about her hair! but there are other ways to do it!! Please take it off!! At least Indoors!

Sam's Slave
May 20th, 2005, 12:59 PM
last time i saw her playing without a cap was her semi-final fed cup match against monica seles in november 2000

Wannabeknowitall
May 20th, 2005, 01:23 PM
She looked so good without the hat and her short hairstyle was fabulous. Bring the look back Justine. Bring it back.

vertigo
May 20th, 2005, 01:35 PM
hahahah!! A question I have asked myself many times!! Justine WITHOUT a cap? Impossible - that's like- Bert without Ernie! Sad. xx

Nicjac
May 20th, 2005, 01:36 PM
FedCup 2000

komorli
May 20th, 2005, 02:28 PM
I think she wears a hat all the time because of her contacts but i could be wrong. It would be nice for a change if she could do with out her hat, but maybe it's a superstition. ;)

alfajeffster
May 20th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Maybe, like Andre Agassi years ago, she's at that stage in her career where a big bald spot is developing around the front of her head, and she feels the need to conceal it for a little while before becomming the first totally bald female champion...:lol:

faste5683
May 20th, 2005, 10:40 PM
Doesn't anybody ever check out my Avatar?

:eek:

:wavey:

JenFan75
May 20th, 2005, 11:08 PM
She looks like Jana Novotna in the first three pictures o.O

JonBcn
May 20th, 2005, 11:09 PM
I didnt know Justine used a diaphragm. I suppose they are quite discreet though.

Spunky83
May 20th, 2005, 11:50 PM
I think she wears a hat all the time because of her contacts but i could be wrong. It would be nice for a change if she could do with out her hat, but maybe it's a superstition. ;)

Yeah, she once mentioned she wears the cap because of the contacts. Apparently the contacts donīt go well with lights such as used in night-matches or indoors. Maybe she just got used to it, wearing it all the time.

Personally, I canīt play without a cap either. It freaks me out, when I see my hair flying around my head and I just need the feeling that thereīs something on my head :lol:

Kart
May 20th, 2005, 11:54 PM
I didnt know Justine used a diaphragm. I suppose they are quite discreet though.

Probably just a precaution for those occasional moments when Pierre Yves tries to prove to himself he's straight.

RenaSlam.
May 20th, 2005, 11:55 PM
She's so sexy.

Spunky83
May 21st, 2005, 12:01 AM
She's so sexy.

Serena is way sexier!!!

RenaSlam.
May 21st, 2005, 12:14 AM
Serena is way sexier!!!

Indeed, my friend. Indeed. :) :wavey:

Shenanigans
May 21st, 2005, 12:26 AM
Yeah, she once mentioned she wears the cap because of the contacts. Apparently the contacts donīt go well with lights such as used in night-matches or indoors. Maybe she just got used to it, wearing it all the time.

Personally, I canīt play without a cap either. It freaks me out, when I see my hair flying around my head and I just need the feeling that thereīs something on my head :lol:

Amelie wears contacts but she never wears a cap even at AO open this year when it was really hot, no cap. Bad Momo.
Maybe it is like me with glasses I just need them for reading but once I put them on I feel naked without them. ;)