PDA

View Full Version : After FO & Wimbledon: Whose rankings will fall?

Geisha
May 20th, 2005, 02:12 AM
My obvious guesses:

Paola Suarez- not playing very well and reached SF at FO last year
Jennifer Capriati- not playing at all and needs to defend QF and SF points at those two majors last year.

Some guesses:

Maybe- Mauresmo? Will she be able to defend the Wimbledon SF with Serena, Lindsay, Maria, and even Svetlana in her way?

Mana
May 20th, 2005, 02:16 AM
Nadia plays shit on grass and she has R4 points to defend and Wimbledon :eek:

But she has no points to defend at RG so hopefully she can do really well here!!! :worship:

switz
May 20th, 2005, 02:18 AM
Mauresmo will win Wimbledon :eek:

blumaroo
May 20th, 2005, 02:55 AM
Myskina, Jennifer and Amelie.

cartmancop
May 20th, 2005, 03:13 AM
Venus should be OK... She had a QF? @ the FO last year which she should at least repeat.

& Wimbledon was horrible (2R) so she should move up with a decent showing.

I think Myskina will fall alot in the rankings & possibly Maria...(QF @ French & she has Wimbledon to defend which I don't think she will do)

& of course Capriati will fall due to her absence.

Rtael
May 20th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Myskina....I think Suarez might have a chance to defend some of hers if she gets a favorable draw...she seems to be on the upswing lately...

*roddicksinme*
May 20th, 2005, 03:31 AM
poor Jen

RenaSlam.
May 20th, 2005, 03:33 AM
Myskina, Capriati, maybe Sharapova.

Sharapova might fall after RG and Wimby, but pick up points right after during the hardcourt season.

tenn_ace
May 20th, 2005, 03:35 AM
The Designer. The way she's been playing lately, she'd be lucky to get to the 3rd round of the FO and semis of Wimbledon.

Tripp
May 20th, 2005, 03:56 AM
Paola has to defend SF at Roland Garros and QF points at Wimbledon :o Even though I love her, I don't think she'll be able to pull that through.

Shonami Slam
May 20th, 2005, 07:04 AM
petrova is gunna improve both IMO - not fall.

JenFan75
May 20th, 2005, 07:12 AM
poor Jen

I know ;_;

Caz
May 20th, 2005, 07:16 AM
Paola has been injured a lot, rather than just playing badly. If she can manage to be injury free for RG, depending on her draw, hopefully she can defend most of her points therel Wimbledon, however, I think will be more difficult for her.