PDA

View Full Version : I Spotted Mr Bean - Eastbourne Episode aka - jono/jonathon

JoeB_UK
May 19th, 2005, 06:06 PM
There is a thread on the famous Mr Bean in the birmingham forum created by the legend eggy :worship: :worship:

So here is the thread for the eastbourne sightings! last year he was there for the full 8 days!

you cannot miss him.......
if you dont know who he is
then check this
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=119945

he's the circled guy in the photo.

Let us know if you come across him :bounce: :lol:

Caz
May 19th, 2005, 09:26 PM
LOL!! :lol:

vertigo
May 24th, 2005, 02:57 PM
I haven't yet had the privilege of coming across this legend. Maybe, this will be the year!

BTW Amelie looks great in that photo! :angel:

exoneuk
May 26th, 2005, 02:19 AM
Almost makes me glad I'm not going! :lol: :lol:

Sadly, my poor student account can't handle a second trip to London (and neither can my wrist. London and me do not mix. As in DO NOT.EVER.EVER.)

Ravsieg
May 28th, 2005, 11:39 PM
Rowan Atkinson :worship:

*timtams*
May 30th, 2005, 02:20 PM
Hey,
I remember this guy from eastbourne too, i also saw him at wimbledon!
He is very mr bean like, normally seen wearing a light blue hoody!

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 10th, 2005, 08:01 AM
he's gonna be there too :help:

JoeB_UK
Jun 11th, 2005, 07:28 PM
Ok today i met mr bean and talked to him and his friends!! His name is johnathon!

He was recording a match and i showed him the main draw (as i had been in the press area and picked up, public hadnt seen it yet). And his friends came over and started talking to me, and introduced their selves! They said they were going to the pub and i said i bet (johno) will be causing trouble. I said about him being collared by the police and he said last year it was a random stop and search (the previous year he was done, because they thought he was taking photos of ballgirls). His friends are crazy, but they seem quite nice and bean does. They said mr bean has autism (and he seems to get picked on for some reason, his friend said it was because he is always talking and never shuts up).

One comment made me laugh so much (his mate said they should put jono on the commentary hookup so he can say tamarine had 47% of first serves in 1997). Lmao

Szymanowski
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:54 PM
I looked out for him, but didn't see him. Joe, were you the photographer who came and sat on court 2 at the beginning of the O'Brien/ Sebrotonik match?

andy tranmere
Jun 11th, 2005, 09:57 PM
I saw him today on a few occasions, most noticably when Anna Chaknevadze was waiting for her court, she bent down streching and Bean comes around and looks right up her skirt ! he seems a bit obsessed by Anna Chak and Karolina Sprem. Saw him talking to some Scots guy earlier in the afternoon, apparantly Beano had ordered a load of film and it hadn't arrived ! Sat down to watch Anna Chaks' match when it eventually took place and who plonks himself next to me but F*****G Bean !! But i just blanked him as he rabbited with some poor girl the other side. Definitely a weird one he isn, no Bandana or hat for him today but 2 cameras, 1 carrier bags and 2 other bags !

JoeB_UK
Jun 11th, 2005, 10:33 PM
I looked out for him, but didn't see him. Joe, were you the photographer who came and sat on court 2 at the beginning of the O'Brien/ Sebrotonik match?
;) :p :wavey: Yes :lol:

JoeB_UK
Jun 11th, 2005, 10:34 PM
I saw him today on a few occasions, most noticably when Anna Chaknevadze was waiting for her court, she bent down streching and Bean comes around and looks right up her skirt ! he seems a bit obsessed by Anna Chak and Karolina Sprem. Saw him talking to some Scots guy earlier in the afternoon, apparantly Beano had ordered a load of film and it hadn't arrived ! Sat down to watch Anna Chaks' match when it eventually took place and who plonks himself next to me but F*****G Bean !! But i just blanked him as he rabbited with some poor girl the other side. Definitely a weird one he isn, no Bandana or hat for him today but 2 cameras, 1 carrier bags and 2 other bags !
He and his friends are harmless, so i dont have a problem with them to be honest. He doesnt cause anyone harm, so theres no problem :worship: :lol:

His friend has ginger hair and is quite short (thomas i think) and someone else who i dont remmeber what exactly he looks like (but he was very talkative and said i go down the pub with them :lol: ). I will remember his face when i see him, he also had a slr camera.

andy tranmere
Jun 13th, 2005, 07:25 PM
I had the 'pleasure' of Mr Bean on Sunday, sat down to watch Tatis' match and was just behind her chair and he plonked himself and his entourage of bags down ! I did my best to ignore him whilst the tannoy call for Vera Douchevina started him off as they pronouned her name wrong, this started him off on a ramble for the rest of the match. The ballkids were dreadful and the poor girl operating the scoreboard just didn't have a clue what to do, it was laughable at times, this from a tier 2 event as Beano kept saying. He even got Tatis' coach to take a picture of him with her after she came off ! I've just printed off my pics and he's in the background of 3 in Yuliana Fedaks' doubles match !!

Szymanowski
Jun 13th, 2005, 07:54 PM
tati's playing eastbourne?

:D

JoeB_UK
Jun 13th, 2005, 08:07 PM
not golovin :p

Szymanowski
Jun 13th, 2005, 08:21 PM
ah rite. guess you must mean Panova :p

(btw, never realised how TINY she seems up close!

:Rawwb:
Jun 13th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Hey guys, ive been reading all your Mr.Bean threads etc and i was hoping to go to Birmingham this year but I had two exams last week so i couldnt. If he has Autism that explains it. My cousin has autism and they usually have an obsession with something(his is thomas the tank engine :rolleyes:). Once they get started on something to do with their obsession they cannot stop talking about it, and Mr.Bean's is obviously tennis, and Tammy's serving % example seems quite accurate. They are extremely clever and can remember and store vast amounts of data.
You say he talks all the time during matches, its because Autistic people have no sense of others feelings and whatthey are thinking, whereas you and me would think "oh, ui better be quiet because it is annoying people" , autistics dont.
Hope it helps, and having a relation who is autisitc please give them a chance.
:)

Szymanowski
Jun 13th, 2005, 08:38 PM
Hey guys, ive been reading all your Mr.Bean threads etc and i was hoping to go to Birmingham this year but I had two exams last week so i couldnt. If he has Autism that explains it. My cousin has autism and they usually have an obsession with something(his is thomas the tank engine :rolleyes:). Once they get started on something to do with their obsession they cannot stop talking about it, and Mr.Bean's is obviously tennis, and Tammy's serving % example seems quite accurate. They are extremely clever and can remember and store vast amounts of data.
You say he talks all the time during matches, its because Autistic people have no sense of others feelings and whatthey are thinking, whereas you and me would think "oh, ui better be quiet because it is annoying people" , autistics dont.
Hope it helps, and having a relation who is autisitc please give them a chance.
:)

:worship: :hug:

andy tranmere
Jun 13th, 2005, 10:50 PM
Dave, I actually meant Tati Perebiynis and not Tatiana Pavova as her match was long over after Tati Perebiynis' match finished.

JoeB_UK
Jun 15th, 2005, 10:35 AM
Ok, here are some photos of the notorious bean (as you can see he is chatting to people as usual).

http://img294.echo.cx/img294/1986/dsc17915dd.th.jpg (http://img294.echo.cx/my.php?image=dsc17915dd.jpg)

http://img237.echo.cx/img237/5893/dsc30663wy.th.jpg (http://img237.echo.cx/my.php?image=dsc30663wy.jpg)

http://img294.echo.cx/img294/7290/dsc30671vt.th.jpg (http://img294.echo.cx/my.php?image=dsc30671vt.jpg)

http://img294.echo.cx/img294/2408/dsc30680lf.th.jpg (http://img294.echo.cx/my.php?image=dsc30680lf.jpg)

Spunky83
Jun 15th, 2005, 12:00 PM
LOL...every year it´s the same;)

He really has became somewhat of a legend! And nice to read that Elena Likhovtseva acctually managed to talk to him without showing signs of fear...as the nice person she is.

That Bean guy is such a cool running-gag here on this board (and probably on many others as well). He seems to be a real tennis fan.

TheBoiledEgg
Jun 15th, 2005, 12:46 PM
always the same jacket :lol: and jeans

he carries about 4 cameras with him :tape: and stuffs them inside the jacket :rolls:

JoeB_UK
Jun 15th, 2005, 05:24 PM
Today he was chuckling as he walked past, so i couldnt help laugh (when looking at his face) and then he nudged me as i walked past and laughed when i turned round :lol: :lol: :lol: i spoke to him abit later on though again :D i showed them the wimbledon seeding list and let him keep it :lol: after chatting to him, he said myskina would exit the court the other way so he ran after her lol, i dont know if he caught her or not

He does have 4 cameras, he has that slr and a digital one (but i dont know about the other ones). I asked what lens he had and he said its only a 300mm one and he was shooting at f11 :D

It was quite funny the other day though, i thought he was going into the females toilets and i said thats the females :lol: and then he was looking around really confused (he also started laughing).

JoeB_UK
Jun 15th, 2005, 07:00 PM
It seems we have a tv show on our hands :shrug: i saw his friend again today, and he looks like finch from the office :D so we have mr bean and chris finch so far! :lol:

Szymanowski
Jun 17th, 2005, 12:35 PM
is finch the guy with the mostache?