PDA

View Full Version : Who is the most dangerous floater?

kabuki
May 19th, 2005, 03:59 PM
Who will pick off a seed?

Who do the seeds not want to see in the first round?

!<blocparty>!
May 19th, 2005, 04:04 PM
IMO

Davenport + red clay + no red clay warm up tournaments played = overlooked by MANY people for this title.

I dont like the word "floater". Reminds me of something other than a dangerous tennis player not expected to do well :scratch:

!<blocparty>!
May 19th, 2005, 04:06 PM
Probably Martinez out of that list, though.

kabuki
IMO

Davenport + red clay + no red clay warm up tournaments played = overlooked by MANY people for this title.

I dont like the word "floater". Reminds me of something other than a dangerous tennis player not expected to do well :scratch:

:scratch: Are we speaking the same language?

AjdeNate!
:sesil:

-Kieron-
May 19th, 2005, 04:07 PM
Martinez from the list.

!<blocparty>!
May 19th, 2005, 04:07 PM

I'm just high.

kabuki
May 19th, 2005, 04:09 PM
I'm just high.

:smoke:

fifiricci
May 19th, 2005, 04:13 PM

No, you're speaking American and we're speaking English. How can I put this delicately? I can't, so here goes. In our lingo a "floater" is a piece of poo that persistently refuses to flush down the toilet.

At least, I think that's what he's on about! :lol:

daniela86
May 19th, 2005, 04:15 PM
vaidisova from that list but maria kirilenko can also be very dangerous :cool: :cool: as well as linetskaya :D

!<blocparty>!
May 19th, 2005, 04:16 PM
No, you're speaking American and we're speaking English. How can I put this delicately? I can't, so here goes. In our lingo a "floater" is a piece of poo that persistently refuses to flush down the toilet.

I think he understood that part. Then again, my Davenport comments were sensible, imo :angel:

kabuki
May 19th, 2005, 04:18 PM

Well, being that this is a tennis message board and not the scatological message board that some of you apparently frequent, I would suggest that I was referring to a floater in tennis terms, which is an unseeded and dangerous player. :wavey:

:Rawwb:
May 19th, 2005, 04:19 PM
Flavia Pennetta :sad:

kabuki
May 19th, 2005, 04:29 PM
Flavia Pennetta :sad:

Flavia's gettin a seed. Trust.

:Rawwb:
May 19th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Flavia's gettin a seed. Trust.

Oh yeah! :retard:

SilK
May 19th, 2005, 04:37 PM
I voted Vaidisova... :yeah:

but also Linetskaya on a good day
and the MoonBall Monster too! :p

..ikke..
May 19th, 2005, 04:42 PM
Nicole but Cochita is dangerous too

DevilishAttitude
May 19th, 2005, 04:46 PM
While I'd really like Conchita to do well her slam record has been awful since reaching the QF here in 2003. She's won 4 matches and has lost her last 4 slam matches with just 1 set won so I'll be happy if she makes the 2nd week. To make an upset though it would be better to face one of the Russians. :)

Razzano if she plays very well could spring a surprise but she's not consisent.
Zuluaga is in a bad slump and I can't see getting past the 1st Round.
Vaidisova could be dangerous but apart from Myskina has beating anyone who's had big success.
Linetskaya will have to pray that if she faces a top player there playing badly since she's weaponless if there playing well.
Smashnova's GS record is getting slightly better but she'll be doing well to go past the 3rd Round.
Domachowska's like Razzano.
Mirza will not create anything.
Peer. No.
Karachanteva has had 1 decent week all year. And she was thrashed the last time she played.

And to the person who Kirilenko, See what I said about Linetskaya. Maria's basically the same.

BUBI
May 19th, 2005, 04:47 PM
Sesil K.. She's so young and talented.

jrm
May 19th, 2005, 04:47 PM
When i saw Linetskaya playing Schnyer ... how the hell did that girl beat Mauresmo???

Probably Old Bag Martinez if we are on clay

WhatTheDeuce
May 19th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Martinez from that list.

Honorable mention to Nicole.

tennisrox
May 19th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Definitely Martinez on clay

Darop.
May 19th, 2005, 05:26 PM
The list is sort of :retard:

Zuluaga? :retard:
Razzano? :retard:

kabuki
May 19th, 2005, 05:32 PM
The list is sort of :retard:

Zuluaga? :retard:
Razzano? :retard:

:shrug: You can't please everyone all the time. Thanks for your keen insight and valuable contribution though.