PDA

View Full Version : Venus' May Newsletter- Message Board to come and Venus to join in

Paneru
May 19th, 2005, 12:43 PM
VOL. 5 ISSUE 3 - May 18, 2005
by Venus Williams

Hi, I'm giving you a shout on my way to Istanbul, Turkey for the Istanbul Cup. It's my first trip to Turkey and I'm looking forward to experiencing a new country and culture. Did you know that a lot of the clothes we buy in the States are made in Istanbul?

I am going to play tennis between Europe and Asia (!) on the Bosphorous Bridge --- watch for the photos - I'll be sure to post some on the site.

The best news is that I have some exciting new features on my website that I hope you'll check out.

First, you can now download photos and ringbones from my website to your cell phone. I personally selected the music and the photos so I hope you enjoy them! As soon as my travel schedule calms down a bit (not sure when that will be!), I'm going to record some personal messages that you will also be able to download - so watch for that.

Coming up in the next month or so ---- a Message Board! You'll be able to talk to each other about whatever is on your mind and best of all, whenever I can, I'll jump into the discussion.

Serena is with me in Istanbul (practicing for the French Open). We just finished taping our new reality show. Be sure to check it out on ABC Family this summer.

After Istanbul I am heading to Paris for the French Open and then on to Wimbledon --- wish me luck!

V

:)

www.venuswilliams.com

Paneru
May 19th, 2005, 01:47 PM
Can only imagine what some
people may be posting. :smash:

Staticbeef
May 19th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Can only imagine what some
people may be posting. :smash:
I heard Denise will be moderating ;) She will kick all Troll butt, not to worry

Paneru
May 19th, 2005, 02:18 PM
I heard Denise will be moderating ;) She will kick all Troll butt, not to worry

Good! :yeah:

thx

Veenut
May 19th, 2005, 02:40 PM
What a sweetheart she is!!! It is nice that she will be joining in on the messageboard!!!
All I will be doing is sending lots of love to her dripping with honey, coated with sugar and cherry on top!!!

V-MAC
May 19th, 2005, 02:41 PM
Wow, just the thought that Venus herself might be responding to some of our messages is making me go all shaky :eek: :bounce: :) :hearts:

tennisIlove09
May 19th, 2005, 06:37 PM
Hun, dont worry about that.

When they were first thinking of a message board, they asked me of my thoughts. I said that it needs to be well monitared for haters :) ;)