View Full Version : Serena's FO Outfits

xr6turbo
May 19th, 2005, 09:59 AM
http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSWBT-big.jpg
http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSDSKI-big.jpg
http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSDM-big.jpg
http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSBD-big.jpg

I think shorts and skirt look good :D

I dunno about the dress, i'll have to see her wearing it first. :)

!<blocparty>!
May 19th, 2005, 10:05 AM
:eek: Finally a Nike outfit I like.

Love the dress, skirt and bottoms, no.

Staticbeef
May 19th, 2005, 10:12 AM
:eek: Finally a Nike outfit I like.

Love the dress, skirt and bottoms, no.Baby girl, will fill this nicely :drool: :drool: :drool: Hey, Dreamgoddess, You want, I buy you a set, like this?? :wavey:

!<blocparty>!
May 19th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Baby girl, will fill this nicely :drool: :drool: :drool: Hey, Dreamgoddess, You want, I buy you a set, like this?? :wavey:

What? :unsure:

Staticbeef
May 19th, 2005, 10:22 AM
What? :unsure:Easy :cool: The post is two sentences, first about Serena, and second to poster Dreamgoddes :wavey:

catkey94
May 19th, 2005, 10:31 AM
I really like this one!!! Out of all of her outfits, this looks like something that I would buy for myself. I think its really cute!

veronica
May 19th, 2005, 10:45 AM
yes that is really cute.

catkey94
May 19th, 2005, 11:00 AM
Does anybody know where they sell her outfits? I really think I want the one with the jean skirt.

rebel_ffighter
May 19th, 2005, 11:05 AM
The first is better than the second one!

vettipooh
May 19th, 2005, 11:08 AM
Real ctue. Luv 'em!!!

ginger_fish668
May 19th, 2005, 11:09 AM
I like this outfit. Nice color. Kinda matches the clay. :)

tennisrox
May 19th, 2005, 11:13 AM
I like the dress, but i'm not sure Serena would look good in shorts

Shuji Shuriken
May 19th, 2005, 12:47 PM
Fucking A Serena :hearts: :hearts:....love all the outfits....especially the skirt. Very innovative :hearts:.

volta
May 19th, 2005, 01:05 PM
Fucking A Serena :hearts: :hearts:....love all the outfits....especially the skirt. Very innovative :hearts:.
yes yes :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

any news about Veeīs outfits?

Staticbeef
May 19th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Wow, it does match the red clay, if she wears the skirt, her whole Torso will disappear,cant wait to see the effect :wavey:

volta
May 19th, 2005, 01:11 PM
Wow, it does match the red clay, if she wears the skirt, her whole Torso will disappear,cant wait to see the effect :wavey:i can only imagine her fab booty now in those shorts and skirt :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Staticbeef
May 19th, 2005, 01:15 PM
:drool: :drool: i can only imagine her fab booty now in those shorts and skirt :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:Damn, you had to go there, now I cant stop thinking about it :drool: :drool: :drool:

Tennisaddict
May 19th, 2005, 01:17 PM
I like the denim outfits especially the shorts I think it will look fabulous on Serena's body, the dress will look nice too.

volta
May 19th, 2005, 01:23 PM
:drool: :drool: Damn, you had to go there, now I cant stop thinking about it :drool: :drool: :drool:
;)

squash
May 19th, 2005, 01:30 PM
Yes I too like the dress and skirt, but I don't think Serena will look good in the shorts. Her butt is just way too B I G !

Serena will not be the only one wearing that top, I saw the Germany Tennis player in it already.

Infiniti2001
May 19th, 2005, 01:35 PM
I like, although I can do without the floral design ,the buttons on the skirt and what looks like the letter W on the shorts pockets. What can I say? I'm a plain Jane :p

V-MAC
May 19th, 2005, 01:35 PM
yes yes :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

any news about Veeīs outfits?

What Venus seems to be wearing in Istanbul at the moment seems quite hot, although I would love to see her wearing that denim mini-skirt she was wearing when playing that exho on the bridge.It really showed off her sexy legs :drool: :hearts: Anyway, I'm sure Serena will look great in whatever she decides to wear. :cool:

bandabou
May 19th, 2005, 01:38 PM
nice, nice....the shorts are cool.

bmxbandit
May 19th, 2005, 01:40 PM
Hawt!

azinna
May 19th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Tight. (hopefully, in both senses of the word ;))

volta
May 19th, 2005, 02:15 PM
What Venus seems to be wearing in Istanbul at the moment seems quite hot, although I would love to see her wearing that denim mini-skirt she was wearing when playing that exho on the bridge.It really showed off her sexy legs :drool: :hearts: Anyway, I'm sure Serena will look great in whatever she decides to wear. :cool:
i havenīt seen the pictures yet but i think itīs the same pink and white outfit if im not wrong. Vee use to use some of the best outfits but she ainīt changing now but as for now her tennis is my priority ;).
hell yeah thats what i thought wehn i saw the skirt :hearts: :hearts:

dreamgoddess099
May 19th, 2005, 02:48 PM
Baby girl, will fill this nicely :drool: :drool: :drool: Hey, Dreamgoddess, You want, I buy you a set, like this?? :wavey:
Well thanks, but I don't have any red clay to match it. Besides, I'm not quite as stacked as Serena, so I doubt I'd do it justice.

VeeReeDavJCap81
May 19th, 2005, 03:01 PM
That is HOT.

DevilishAttitude
May 19th, 2005, 03:02 PM
She's wearing the same outfit as in Rome and of Julia Schruff :tape:

That black stuff is awful. Why can't she take fashion tips off her sister :o

volta
May 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM

That black stuff is awful. Why can't she take fashion tips off her sister :othat aint black is blue :p

venusfan
May 19th, 2005, 03:20 PM
Love the outfit and definately not a nike clone

HAIL-VENUS
May 19th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Oh yes, that's what I'm talkin' about. Serena's gonna straight up rock those little shorts. And that cute little jean skirt is fire. But it seems that Reebok has just thrown poor Venus away. They're dressing her like a nappy headed stepchild. I'll be glad when they renegotiate or do whatever it is that they're gonna do with Venus so that she can move on. I'm ready for her to bring it again.

Infiniti2001
May 19th, 2005, 04:12 PM

That black stuff is awful. Why can't she take fashion tips off her sister :o

I see someone is color blind :o

aNYthing
May 19th, 2005, 04:33 PM
Lets go Serena! :bounce: Great outfits! Can't wait to see how she plays in them :hearts:

decemberlove
May 19th, 2005, 04:55 PM
i think the denim is HIDEOUS. denim skirts/shorts with sneakers remind me of 12 year old girls. denim skirts are only cute with heels, and denim shorts are NEVER cute. pleated denim skirts are old news. she could do better.

the shirt is pretty thou.

martirogi
May 19th, 2005, 05:23 PM
who the fuck came up with the idea to wear denim while playing tennis? it's the most ridiculous and horrible idea ever. :rolleyes:

reddny17
May 19th, 2005, 05:43 PM
The color is great but the design of the shirt and the dress could use a little help...the denim is cute but why does she have to wear it on the tennis court...sometimes I think she tries too hard to be different...She's already different how many people can say they had all 4 Slams? Love her but....

hotandspicey
May 19th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Nice. Very nice. Love the shorts.

darrinbaker00
May 19th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Question #1: Who remembers what the two finalists wore last year?
Question #2: Who remembers who won last year?

The last woman standing on June 5 will automatically be the best-looking. With that said, GO GET 'EM, WARRIOR PRINCESS!! :hearts:

Geisha
May 19th, 2005, 07:01 PM
Awesome! :) I like the denim skirt way more than the last one- Much more sportive.

Diesel
May 19th, 2005, 07:18 PM
I don't care for the skirt. I wasn't all over the color but once I saw it on Serena, it's okay. The shorts are pretty cool too.

sandra_c
May 19th, 2005, 07:25 PM
No not again i will have nightmares again about her outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

volta
May 19th, 2005, 07:32 PM
No not again i will have nightmares again about her outfits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just need to close ur eyes and all will be fine fo u ;)

sandra_c
May 19th, 2005, 07:51 PM
I dont think it will be taht easy :sad::p

RAA
May 19th, 2005, 08:20 PM
I like the top and the dress. not so much the jean skirt.

RAA
May 19th, 2005, 08:21 PM
can you got to nikewomen.com and buy them? I know they have a "serena williams collection" link but I haven't gotten far in looking..

cuz I like the top a lot..

daffodil
May 19th, 2005, 09:45 PM
These outfits are fantastic! Much better than the trash she wore at the US Open! She looked like she was going to pull out a knife on the umpire! ;)

I'm sure she'll like a true queen godess heroine at the French Openness.

darren cahill
May 19th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Oh yes, that's what I'm talkin' about. Serena's gonna straight up rock those little shorts. And that cute little jean skirt is fire. But it seems that Reebok has just thrown poor Venus away. They're dressing her like a nappy headed stepchild. I'll be glad when they renegotiate or do whatever it is that they're gonna do with Venus so that she can move on. I'm ready for her to bring it again.

:lol: :lol: :lol: you are too much!:kiss:

volta
May 19th, 2005, 09:52 PM
i miss Veeīs bright colors in her dresses :sad:

selesbooz
May 19th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Her ass is to big for those shorts

volta
May 19th, 2005, 10:41 PM
Her ass is to big for those shortsher ass is 2 fab and i can already see it in those shorts :drool: :drool: :drool:

Maria Croft
May 19th, 2005, 10:44 PM
great outifts !! I really like them !!

Melly Flew Us
May 19th, 2005, 10:48 PM
please.
go back to puma.

F-R-E-A-K
May 19th, 2005, 10:49 PM
Orange Ugly. :)

Staticbeef
May 19th, 2005, 11:54 PM
Well thanks, but I don't have any red clay to match it. Besides, I'm not quite as stacked as Serena, so I doubt I'd do it justice.
:wavey: Thats why I :hearts: you, you are so humble :wavey: But the secret is out, you are a real life Dreamgoddess :hearts:

Staticbeef
May 19th, 2005, 11:58 PM
her ass is 2 fab and i can already see it in those shorts :drool: :drool: :drool: :eek: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum, I just cleared my head, and you did it again, Visions of Booty heaven :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

volta
May 20th, 2005, 12:00 AM
:eek: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayum, I just cleared my head, and you did it again, Visions of Booty heaven :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:Bootygate :drool: :drool:

CanadianBoy21
May 20th, 2005, 12:14 AM
looks like night gowns.
nice though

jacobruiz
May 20th, 2005, 12:15 AM
I've always loved Serena's French Open outfits!:hearts: She looks great in orange and I hope she wears everything pictured at least once!:D

ktwtennis
May 20th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Sorry, I just hate that denim look...

Denise4925
May 20th, 2005, 01:00 AM
http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSWBT-big.jpg
http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSDSKI-big.jpg
http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSDM-big.jpg
http://av.warehousesports.com/tw/big/NWSBD-big.jpg

I think shorts and skirt look good :D

I dunno about the dress, i'll have to see her wearing it first. :)
I love them :hearts:

Denise4925
May 20th, 2005, 01:10 AM
who the fuck came up with the idea to wear denim while playing tennis? it's the most ridiculous and horrible idea ever. :rolleyes:
Nike, back when Andre was their golden boy. :)

Stamp Paid
May 20th, 2005, 03:17 AM
Go Rena... :tape:

backhanddtl4
May 20th, 2005, 03:27 AM
Is that denim? or just material that looks like denim

RVD
May 20th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Those practice shorts look like Jordache Daisy-Duke jeans! :eek:
Man, I'd go just to see Serena practice in those babies. :drool: :drool:
Gonna take a cold shower now! :lol:

Buitenzorg
May 20th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Nice ;)

Staticbeef
May 20th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Those practice shorts look like Jordache Daisy-Duke jeans! :eek:
Man, I'd go just to see Serena practice in those babies. :drool: :drool:
Gonna take a cold shower now! :lol: :fiery: Royal Court Fans, are the cleanest fans in the WTA :fiery:

volta
May 20th, 2005, 09:27 AM
Is that denim? or just material that looks like denimhhmmm i think itīs denim but iīm not seeing her able to move very well with Denim shorts so they might be made of something else

Darop.
May 20th, 2005, 09:31 AM
Dress is nice :D

Skirt and shorts = :barf: :vomit: : puke: :blowchunks:

Slumpsova
May 20th, 2005, 10:54 AM
she won't play anyway. what a waste :sad:

squash
May 20th, 2005, 01:35 PM
Well, Serena can send that outfit back to NIKE.

Serena will probably lose her NIKE contract.

Rocketta
May 20th, 2005, 01:36 PM
Well, Serena can send that outfit back to NIKE.

Serena will probably lose her NIKE contract.

:lol: Your parents should be proud they raised a winner in you. :yeah: