PDA

View Full Version : Some questions

hitman
Apr 6th, 2002, 04:56 AM
I didnt come to know about this section of the board till today... Thats too bad, since I could have given you guys some news about the Gerdau Cup (its hosted in my hometown, Porto Alegre) or the Banana Bowl...

I watched the girls finals at the Gerdau, and I got impressed by both girls, Aly Baker and Myrian Casanova.
Also, theres a young one, Stefania Cracium, who had loads of power, just a little weak mentally...
My questions would be, for those who follow juniors tennis closely than me, what do you think about these girls? Are they really that good or I just got the wrong impression?

One more question, there was this blonde girl practising serves, while the boys finals was running also at the Gerdau... A blonde, tall girl, thin, with long hair, speaking an american-accented english with a short, strong coach.
She had a pretty good serve, and a winner attitude, but I have no clue who she was... Im almost sure noone will know how to help, but who knows?
Thanks in advance
:)

TheBoiledEgg
Apr 6th, 2002, 08:41 AM
you're not wrong about either of Ally Baker or Myriam Casanova, they are both very good.
they both pack a punch in their shots.
Ally is 16 this coming week

not sure who that girl with the US accent is
US girls who played there

its not Ally Baker
Angela Piedrahita has dark hair and is hispanic
Julia Cohen is 12 and has dark hair.

Amber Janjua also hispanic

Alexandra Hirsch also isn't blonde so i cant help

thanx anyway.

hitman
Apr 6th, 2002, 02:52 PM
Thanks for the help.
Ill keep both my eyes open to this forum... Im interested in juniors, and its hard to get news. So, congrats for your great work, BoilledEgg. :)