PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you I'm not giving up my dogs....

Cam'ron Giles
May 14th, 2005, 01:14 AM
So my sister has a real big apt in Manhattan...she worked has connection with the development efforts uptown above 96 street so she got it real cheap. It's perfect...one block from central park on 110th street and across the street from Morningside Park...She just baught a bigger place so she wants me to take the apt. I love where I live now but I am outgrowing it. I live in Jersey City right by the Hudson with a lower Manhattan view. It's a nice new building and I love it here...but it's a one bedroom and if I take her apt I would pay less for a two bedroom. Here is the ass kicker, she wants me to give up my dogs cause the building wont allow dogs...:eek: NO FUCKING WAY. If her new building did not allow kids would she give up my nephew? My dogs are like my kids. I will stay paying the high rent in my one bedroom and she can fucking rent her two bedroom to someone else...the fucking nerve of my family for not understanding why I wont take the place. :rolleyes:

Infiniti2001
May 14th, 2005, 01:32 AM
Whoa!! paging Dr. Phil :lol: Hope you guys can resolve this .

kabuki
May 14th, 2005, 01:34 AM
So my sister has a real big apt in Manhattan...she worked has connection with the development efforts uptown above 96 street so she got it real cheap. It's perfect...one block from central park on 110th street and across the street from Morningside Park...She just baught a bigger place so she wants me to take the apt. I love where I live now but I am outgrowing it. I live in Jersey City right by the Hudson with a lower Manhattan view. It's a nice new building and I love it here...but it's a one bedroom and if I take her apt I would pay less for a two bedroom. Here is the ass kicker, she wants me to give up my dogs cause the building wont allow dogs...:eek: NO FUCKING WAY. If her new building did not allow kids would she give up my nephew? My dogs are like my kids. I will stay paying the high rent in my one bedroom and she can fucking rent her two bedroom to someone else...the fucking nerve of my family for not understanding why I wont take the place. :rolleyes:

Cheers to that. :drink:

Cam'ron Giles
May 14th, 2005, 01:37 AM
Cheers to that. :drink:

Fuck that...give me one of these...:smoke:

kabuki
May 14th, 2005, 01:43 AM
Fuck that...give me one of these...:smoke:

:lol:

:cool:

:smoke:

RVD
May 14th, 2005, 02:12 AM
:lol:

:cool:

:smoke:http://deephousepage.com/smilies/bongsmi.gifBong Community :haha:

Wigglytuff
May 14th, 2005, 05:29 AM
i love you cam, but kids and dogs are really different. for one thing dogs die after 8-15 years. some kids dont move out till well into thier twenties and even thirties. or worse they move out but call you all the time to borrow money. even worse then that are those kids who expect you to pay for them to go to college ( i can already the cries of "wahhh i am an overprivilegded middle class brat who wont dare work my way through school.") so they can be a broke ass art major and move back home when they are finished.

anyway sorry about the conflict. :) :hug:

sixfeetfree
May 14th, 2005, 06:35 AM
It's a well known and unfortunate fact... we can't choose our family. I've had to face that realization several times in the not so distant past... it's sometimes heartbreaking.

Man's best friend doesn't care where he/she lives, as long as it's with YOU!

BUBI
May 14th, 2005, 06:39 AM
Whoa!! paging Dr. Phil :lol: Hope you guys can resolve this .
BTW. Does anybody else find Dr. Phil extremely annoying ??? :mad: :fiery: :tape:

sixfeetfree
May 14th, 2005, 06:41 AM
BTW. Does anybody else find Dr. Phil extremely annoying ??? :mad: :fiery: :tape:

Only when he speaks :lol:

RVD
May 14th, 2005, 07:56 AM
BTW. Does anybody else find Dr. Phil extremely annoying ??? :mad: :fiery: :tape:Ex-TREME-ly! :mad:

James
May 14th, 2005, 08:11 AM
You shouldn't give up your dogs. From your story it appears there's more love coming from them than your family.

James
May 14th, 2005, 08:13 AM
i love you cam, but kids and dogs are really different. for one thing dogs die after 8-15 years. some kids dont move out till well into thier twenties and even thirties. or worse they move out but call you all the time to borrow money. even worse then that are those kids who expect you to pay for them to go to college ( i can already the cries of "wahhh i am an overprivilegded middle class brat who wont dare work my way through school.") so they can be a broke ass art major and move back home when they are finished.

Maybe it differs in the amount of time needed to raise them, but dogs are just as capable of giving and receiving love as kids are.

Wigglytuff
May 14th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Maybe it differs in the amount of time needed to raise them, but dogs are just as capable of giving and receiving love as kids are.
i agree i was just ranting about how selfing kids can be. dogs not so much.

but they really are different animals. kids and dogs i mean.

i do want to be a pupply walker, that would be soooooo cool.

pla
May 14th, 2005, 09:06 AM
....the fucking nerve of my family for not understanding why I wont take the place. :rolleyes:

No need to understand, they'll have to accept ;)

esquímaux
May 14th, 2005, 02:17 PM
...it appears there's more love coming from them than your family.:lol::lol::D Oh Cam...

decemberlove
May 14th, 2005, 02:30 PM
i don't blame you. what kind of doggies do you have?

harloo
May 14th, 2005, 02:33 PM

I thought I was the only one. He simply gets on my nerves with his know it all approach.:rolleyes:

Cam'ron Giles
May 14th, 2005, 03:14 PM
i don't blame you. what kind of doggies do you have?

Thanks guys...What up Jiggly...Dont forget my party next week. Dec, I have two beautiful poodles...Smart as hell. The brown one is Minnie and the white one is Mickie...

Cam'ron Giles
May 14th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Forgive me...took them with my camera phone

Infiniti2001
May 14th, 2005, 03:41 PM

Don't get me started on that loudmouth :fiery: Damn you Oprah!! :lol:

CC
May 14th, 2005, 03:43 PM
Cam, they are too cute. :hearts:

CC
May 14th, 2005, 03:45 PM
My apt doesn't allow pets, but I never had any to begin with ... so

Cam'ron Giles
May 14th, 2005, 03:53 PM
Cam, they are too cute. :hearts:

Thanks babe...I took those pics about a half hour ago...:D

CC
May 14th, 2005, 04:04 PM
Thanks babe...I took those pics about a half hour ago...:D

I thought so ... I also think I can see a part of your sexy leg. :drool:

skanky~skanketta
May 14th, 2005, 04:27 PM
Ex-TREME-ly! :mad:

well, there are times when i feel like sleeping with him.:o :o :tape: :tape: :tape: :o

skanky~skanketta
May 14th, 2005, 04:30 PM

if anyone can understand how u feel, its me. i wanted to move out soooo badly when i was back in malaysia but the problem is that i own an apartment (well, dad owns it and he gave it to me, so we're co-owners). and apartments dont allow one dog, much less 6.:tape:.....when i go back, its gonna be hard cuz i'm gonna have to look for a house with land so i can bring my doggies with me. well, not all 6 of them, but 3. (3 of em are closer to my mom, my elder sister and my baby sister)....and to rent out a house there is pretty expensive.:fiery:

skanky~skanketta
May 14th, 2005, 04:35 PM

sorry girl, but if you dont have a dog, you wont understand.

my uncle used to give me the same argument whenever i freaked out about my dog (amber) getting sick. he kept saying "its just a dog, she's probably gonna die in 8-10 years or so"....and it really upset me. a couple months later his 19 year old son died. and i was cruel enough to go up to him and say "looks like my dog outlived your son".....my dad was furious with me for acting this way, but the thing is that nothing is permanent. and only we know how we feel inside about things. i understand that some look at dogs as just dogs, but some dont. i look at my dogs like my babies.if they're sick, i stay up all night just in case they need me. they have their own fleece blankets for crying out loud!

decemberlove
May 14th, 2005, 05:12 PM
i usually don't like poodles, but those are so cute :hearts:

i wouldn't give them up, either.

harloo
May 14th, 2005, 05:31 PM
Cam, you know some black folks don't consider dogs and cats their children. My aunt use to have a dog and it was just sit in her backyard and bark at people tied up to some type of rope. When I suggested that she give the dog to a loving home she nearly cussed me out. It was kind of sad because everytime I came over and went to the back the dog would jump up on me and start crying.

brickhousesupporter
May 14th, 2005, 06:08 PM

Is that apt right by the seinfield Tom's Restaurant and near to riverside park. I spent an entire summer in Manhattan at 113 and Riverside. Cool

Wigglytuff
May 15th, 2005, 02:00 AM
i had a Rottweiler and a mut when i was liddle. i remember one day i came home from kindergarden and they had killed my Rottweiler and they knew they were going to put him to sleep and didnt even tell me. then kept it from me for weeks and i didnt even get a chance to say goodbye. i was torn and cried for weeks. its kind of fucked up , you are a liddle kid being profoundly abused and some people who are supposed to be taking care of you but arent kill your dog. :( :sad: im still angry and them for not letting me say goodbye.

so i think i am a better a judge about what i understand.

i was just point out, that, as it were children and domestic dogs are two seperate animals.

sorry girl, but if you dont have a dog, you wont understand.

my uncle used to give me the same argument whenever i freaked out about my dog (amber) getting sick. he kept saying "its just a dog, she's probably gonna die in 8-10 years or so"....and it really upset me. a couple months later his 19 year old son died. and i was cruel enough to go up to him and say "looks like my dog outlived your son".....my dad was furious with me for acting this way, but the thing is that nothing is permanent. and only we know how we feel inside about things. i understand that some look at dogs as just dogs, but some dont. i look at my dogs like my babies.if they're sick, i stay up all night just in case they need me. they have their own fleece blankets for crying out loud!

Veegeta
May 15th, 2005, 02:29 AM
Damn Cam I thought you had some big ass rots those poodle's are like having hampsters I don't see the problem.

Wigglytuff
May 15th, 2005, 02:57 AM
Thanks guys...What up Jiggly...Dont forget my party next week. Dec, I have two beautiful poodles...Smart as hell. The brown one is Minnie and the white one is Mickie...

next week is awesome, cause this is the last week of class. give me a call during the week to remind me, you know i forget everything.

Bacardi
May 15th, 2005, 03:21 AM
Don't give up your dogs for anything or anyone. Because dogs remain loyal until the day they die, they don't screw you over like people. Keep those dogs, fuck the apartment, it's not meant to be. I hope you find a nicer place, that's cheaper, and allows dogs!

:drink:

And what party is that? I wanna come :hysteric:

Bacardi
May 15th, 2005, 03:23 AM
next week is awesome, cause this is the last week of class. give me a call during the week to remind me, you know i forget everything.

Be sure to bring the new woman Jiggly :hug:

Cam'ron Giles
May 15th, 2005, 03:55 AM
Don't give up your dogs for anything or anyone. Because dogs remain loyal until the day they die, they don't screw you over like people. Keep those dogs, fuck the apartment, it's not meant to be. I hope you find a nicer place, that's cheaper, and allows dogs!

:drink:

And what party is that? I wanna come :hysteric:

I'm having a cookout next Saturday in honor of my birth on the 24th of May. I am taking my Project Management certification exam on Tuesday so I hope it will be a double celebration...:D Anywho, after the cookout, which on the third floor terrace of my apt building, I am inviting a handful of hot guys back up to my apt where I will have a male only party with three hot strippers dancing...It's gonna be hot...;)

Wigglytuff
May 15th, 2005, 03:58 AM
Be sure to bring the new woman Jiggly :hug:

lol! i will see. only 12 more hours till i see her again!! :bounce: :bounce: :hearts: :bounce: :bounce: :lick: :lick:

Wigglytuff
May 15th, 2005, 04:03 AM
I'm having a cookout next Saturday in honor of my birth on the 24th of May. I am taking my Project Management certification exam on Tuesday so I hope it will be a double celebration...:D Anywho, after the cookout, which on the third floor terrace of my apt building, I am inviting a handful of hot guys back up to my apt where I will have a male only party with three hot strippers dancing...It's gonna be hot...;)

ewwwwwww men stripping!! :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Bacardi
May 15th, 2005, 04:08 AM

If I was up there I"d at least attend the cook out ;) But I have work and a woman here that makes me walk the line. :p

I might wanna see some male strippers considering I got the *cock* last night, but don't tell the gf that :tape:

Cam'ron Giles
May 15th, 2005, 04:25 AM
I got the *cock* last night:tape:

Me too...from a stripper who I auditioned for my party...:tape: :drool:

Dani, I would love it if you could come...but the after party is men only...:cool:

Peter M
May 15th, 2005, 04:27 AM
I'll take the NYC apt, cam. :bounce:

Cam'ron Giles
May 15th, 2005, 04:41 AM
I'll take the NYC apt, cam. :bounce:

What do I get in return? ;)

Dave B
May 15th, 2005, 04:47 AM
Is that apt right by the seinfield Tom's Restaurant and near to riverside park. I spent an entire summer in Manhattan at 113 and Riverside. Cool

I live at 113th and Broadway right now :wavey:

Dave B
May 15th, 2005, 04:52 AM

That really sucks, as I know how rarely (if ever) good apartment deals in the city come up. But The thing that effects your quality of life the most where you live is who you are living with. Its obvious you love your dogs (how could you not, there adorable :hearts: ) so I hope you can get the building to make an exception.

By the way, I am sure I have seen the building a lot. I love to look out on the cliff over morningside park. Its one of the most beautiful views anywhere, and I must admit I have a personal connection with that place because of the time I have spent in reflection there. Whether you move or not, I hope you enjoy (have enjoyed) the area as much as I do.

switz
May 15th, 2005, 09:25 AM
dogs aren't kids but it's still very unfair for anyone to expect you to give them up just to fit in with their needs.

you won't enjoy the apartment anyway if you give them up so there's no point. i'm in a similar situation although nobody is forcing me to give up my puppy.

Peter M
May 15th, 2005, 03:45 PM
What do I get in return? ;)

I'll show you at the all-men party. :cool: