PDA

View Full Version : The amityville horror 2005

New_balls_please
May 13th, 2005, 06:43 PM
I've just seen this movie, and I would like to watch it again! :hearts: :worship:

I thought it would be the typical horror movie, but no! This one is very different. For me, one of the best horror movie in years.

it's very scary. With very, very scary scenes. There is no doubting that this film is very scary ;) :p

you will have to watch the film if you're fanatic of horror movies.

Anyone from Usa has seen it? I've heard it's one of the most most watched films these weeks :eek:

PointBlank
May 13th, 2005, 07:07 PM
It made me scared..but then again so did Saw :p..it was 100000 times better than the original..and there were some parts missing..but overall very good remake..

CondiLicious
May 13th, 2005, 09:10 PM
I want to watch it but I'll wait until it's out on DVD. I only want to see it cause Melissa George is the female lead and I LOVE her!

New_balls_please
May 13th, 2005, 09:43 PM
I want to watch it but I'll wait until it's out on DVD. I only want to see it cause Melissa George is the female lead and I LOVE her!

oh yes! She looks great :hearts:

But, why don't you download it?

In Spain will be available in cinemas from July 21 :retard: :mad: pffff... too many days to wait. i couldn't wait :p

And the reult: a very nice movie, good images and wonderful sound :angel: :lol:

HAIL-VENUS
May 14th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Hey, I thought this movie was one of the best horror films this year also. Right up there with SAW. This is the best remake that I've seen in a very long time. I love it when a horror movie makes me jump right up out of my seat:scared:, and this one did. It was fun. Oh, and who's the guy playing the lead? He was too hott, despite being crazy as hell. LOL. Oh, and has anybody seen House of Wax yet? It's pretty good as well. There are some crazy asses up in that joint too :cuckoo:

Havok
May 14th, 2005, 12:20 AM
There were really only 2 scary parts, not bad film, but not amazing either.:o Both the ring and the grudge far outweight this film in terms of scariness imo.

Havok
May 14th, 2005, 12:21 AM
His name is Ryan Renolds btw.:)

HAIL-VENUS
May 14th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the info. I think the Ring was kool, but the Ring 2 sucked majorly. Ok, I like the Grudge, but it just didn't quite do it for me like Amityville. I guess it just wasn't as plausible to me. I totally think a person can become possessed :unsure: LOL.

Gowza
May 14th, 2005, 01:03 AM
i havent seen it, want to see it. i was told it's meant to be one of the scariest movies ever made....

HAIL-VENUS
May 14th, 2005, 01:11 AM
Ok, now, I wouldn't go thaaat far, but I think it was very good. I mean, it was the second best one I've seen in the last 5 or 6 years. My number 1 is SAW. So freaking mind boggling and psychologically frightening. But Amityville is a good watch for horror movie fans.

Mattographer
May 14th, 2005, 04:07 AM
I want to watch it but better wait until DVD come out because I like Melissa George! :hearts:

Huntress555
May 14th, 2005, 04:28 AM
I thought it was good !! But no where near scary... I mean it was predictable to me, and it just wasn't scary... and not enough gore lol

But it was still good with good acting!

PatM04
May 14th, 2005, 05:54 AM
I saw it and it was scary....I have heard SAW is very scary and can't wait to see it.

Huntress555
May 14th, 2005, 06:59 AM
Saw wasnt scary, it was just gory lol

Sharapova's_Boy
May 14th, 2005, 08:32 AM
This movie was scary as.

The scariest bit was when the little boy went to the bathroom, and heard noises, and then that thing was standing next to him. :bolt:

Sharapova's_Boy
May 14th, 2005, 08:36 AM
The only part in Saw that was scary was then the guy's power went out at his house, so he was taking pictures to find the person inside his house..

:scared:

New_balls_please
May 14th, 2005, 08:49 AM
I saw it and it was scary....I have heard SAW is very scary and can't wait to see it.

"Saw" is scary too, but imo amityville is better. This movie has a good story line, was not predictable, and kept me interested
the whole time.

I'm downloading "house of wax" right now. Hope it's a good film.

Oizo
May 14th, 2005, 09:47 AM
This movie was scary as.

The scariest bit was when the little boy went to the bathroom, and heard noises, and then that thing was standing next to him. :bolt:

Yes, that scene scared me to death too :scared: I put the hands on my eirs, so the music or sound-effects won't make me jump from my seat.

And I have to agree. It's one of the best horror movies I have seen lately. It's not a SHOCKER though, but some scenes are really really scary. And the movie is good. Loved it. For a remake it was brilliant done. I can't wait to see House Of Wax. I miss to see a good Horror-Shocker....you know what I mean? One that won't let you sit calm any minute in your seat...:o

~Cherry*Blossom~
May 14th, 2005, 11:19 AM
I thought it was bad! I watched it 3 weeks ago and didn't like it. It only made you jump because of the sound effects. It wasn't scary at all. Mind you, it was watchable unlike that piece of shit The Jacket. I watched that yday. I have never been so bored in my life!!!

esquímaux
May 14th, 2005, 02:09 PM
Hmm, 'twas a flop in my book :D

Monica_Rules
May 14th, 2005, 02:25 PM
I really liked the amityville horror when i saw it in the cinema. In the past 6 years no horror movie has scared me at all and i have seen a lot.

Saw was scary but gory and very clever.

skanky~skanketta
May 14th, 2005, 04:54 PM
This movie was scary as.

dont spoil it for me please!:mad:

skanky~skanketta
May 14th, 2005, 05:29 PM
Nothing beats the excorsist. and poltergheist.

New_balls_please
May 14th, 2005, 07:15 PM
Nothing beats the excorsist. and poltergheist.

yes, both are good movies, you know, but they're very Old-Fashioned :p

Oizo
May 14th, 2005, 08:37 PM
For me nothing beats the original "Halloween" from 1978 :D

CooCooCachoo
Dec 21st, 2008, 08:27 PM
I just saw it and I was scared :scared:

CrossCourt~Rally
Dec 21st, 2008, 08:40 PM
I loved this version and the original:). Just don't watch either of them with all the lights out :unsure::bolt:

Ciarán
Dec 21st, 2008, 08:52 PM
Love it.

CooCooCachoo
Dec 21st, 2008, 08:57 PM
I loved this version and the original:). Just don't watch either of them with all the lights out :unsure::bolt:

All lights were out :scared:

sammy01
Dec 21st, 2008, 11:35 PM
His name is Ryan Renolds btw.:)

Ryan Reynolds = :drool:

http://thisrecording.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/ryan_reynolds_97.jpg

http://accidentalsexiness.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/ryan1.jpg

Andrew Laeddis
Dec 21st, 2008, 11:44 PM
It was better than the original which was incredible boring to me.