PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever cheated on someone?

DemWilliamsGulls
May 12th, 2005, 05:34 AM
If you have

1. Why?
2. Was it worth it?
3. Do you think being faithful is difficult for you?

If you haven't

1. Did you have the desire to cheat and came close?
2. If your lover cheated, would you cheat on them for revenge?
3. Would you consider an open relationship if your partner wanted one?

Marcus1979
May 12th, 2005, 05:35 AM
N/A as I have never been in a relationship :haha:

DemWilliamsGulls
May 12th, 2005, 05:37 AM
I'm very faithful...but i've come close to cheating...this one couple sexy couple wanted me to join them in a 3some...but i fought it off and went home and I felt really good afterwards.

Gowza
May 12th, 2005, 06:15 AM
havent ever cheated, i've had the desire to but havent come close to acting on it. and i wouldnt cheat on a partner for revenge. and would i consider an open relationship if my partner wanted one, depends on how you feel about them at that time but if thats what they want, i'd probably agree to it.

mandy7
May 12th, 2005, 06:18 AM
If you have

1. Why?
2. Was it worth it?

1: i was young, got bored with the bf i had
2: hmm, i guess
3: no, cause i'd never do it again and haven't done it for quite some time

*abby*
May 12th, 2005, 06:43 AM
i would never cheat because i have been cheated on before (it was my boyfriend an my best mate!!!0 an that hurt like hell an took years to get over!i no how it feels and i would never want to make sum1 else feel like that ever!!!
besides i love my boyfriend too much to hurt him :D

Beefy
May 12th, 2005, 06:46 AM
Nope

Sevenseas
May 12th, 2005, 07:20 AM
No, I have never cheated and am very faithful, as I genuinely believe in complete honesty, integrity, trust and dedication in relationships.

ozfan44
May 12th, 2005, 07:23 AM
N/A as I have never been in a relationship :haha:

ditto

Huntress555
May 12th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Nope, never cheated on anyone

Scotso
May 12th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Nope.

1. Did you have the desire to cheat and came close? No.

2. If your lover cheated, would you cheat on them for revenge? No, I'd dump them.

3. Would you consider an open relationship if your partner wanted one? Yes.

~ The Leopard ~
May 12th, 2005, 08:14 AM
I once did some really shonky things to win a game of Scrabble. You know, peeking over the page in the dictionary and stuff like that. :o

skanky~skanketta
May 12th, 2005, 08:17 AM
1. Why?
it's no excuse, i hadn't seen my bf is a year plus, cuz he was in the states. and i felt lonely.

2. Was it worth it?
not at all. cuz i was racked with guilt and eventually i told him which hurt him badly. fortunately he forgave me, after a long time, but was difficult cuz i know it was hard for him to trust me again.

i dont know. i dont think so.

Tati & Dani
May 12th, 2005, 08:34 AM
no

mandy7
May 12th, 2005, 08:45 AM
1. Why?
it's no excuse, i hadn't seen my bf is a year plus, cuz he was in the states. and i felt lonely.
sounds like a pretty good excuse to me :devil:

skanky~skanketta
May 12th, 2005, 08:46 AM
sounds like a pretty good excuse to me :devil:

but the guy i ceated with didn't have a hairy chest. it just wasn't worth it.:p

mandy7
May 12th, 2005, 08:51 AM
but the guy i ceated with didn't have a hairy chest. it just wasn't worth it.:p

hahaha, you sick sick girl :p

i had already sent in my points when you posted
'hairy chests are gross'

F-R-E-A-K
May 12th, 2005, 08:54 AM
I have never cheated :angel:

:shout: I've seen those 'Cheaters' episodes :scared:

1. Did you have the desire to cheat and came close? NO!

2. If your lover cheated, would you cheat on them for revenge? I doubt it.

3. Would you consider an open relationship if your partner wanted one? Perhaps in a few years. Not anytime soon.

:kiss:

"Sluggy"
May 12th, 2005, 09:27 AM
I selected YES ive cheated. but i had my fingers crossed.

Avid Merrion
May 12th, 2005, 09:36 AM
1. Did you have the desire to cheat and came close? no, i'm a terrible flirt but if i was with someone then it would never go any further than that
2. If your lover cheated, would you cheat on them for revenge? no, there are other, better forms of revenge :devil: :lol:
3. Would you consider an open relationship if your partner wanted one? definitely not, not interested

CondiLicious
May 12th, 2005, 09:37 AM
I have a lot of faith in the strength of my relationship so that makes me.... faithful :tape:

SM
May 12th, 2005, 10:07 AM
i havent even had a rship :sad: :sad: :sad:

if i did i would never cheat. if there are problems in the rship i would rather just break up than hurt any1 no matter how much they make my blood boil

Cersei
May 12th, 2005, 10:32 AM
nope

DemWilliamsGulls
May 12th, 2005, 03:13 PM
Usually long distance relationships are the easiest to cheat on because the other partner is so far away. I know some folks who actually love their significant other, but will cheat with someone they dont care about because the sex is better. *ive been a mistress lol b4 so I know* but i left them alone because I wouldn't want my partner doin that to me.

CondiLicious
May 12th, 2005, 03:16 PM
Usually long distance relationships are the easiest to cheat on because the other partner is so far away. I know some folks who actually love their significant other, but will cheat with someone they dont care about because the sex is better. *ive been a mistress lol b4 so I know* but i left them alone because I wouldn't want my partner doin that to me.

Oh Lordy :tape:

!<blocparty>!
May 12th, 2005, 03:22 PM
Oh Lordy :tape:

He knows who you are :scared: ;)

CondiLicious
May 12th, 2005, 03:24 PM
He knows who you are :scared: ;)

I don't know what you mean :angel: I'm faithful.

!<blocparty>!
May 12th, 2005, 03:26 PM

No.

I would dump them, and bitch around to everyone I know.

No way. I'd get waaaaaaaaaay too paranoid.

SelesFan70
May 12th, 2005, 03:38 PM
I've never been in a relationship...I prefer to be the guy other men (single, involved, straight, bi, gay, whatever) come to for long, hot, wet, back-breakin', bone-crushin, man2man sex. :devil: :angel: :wavey:

Barrie_Dude
May 12th, 2005, 05:02 PM
Yes, my ex has 2 sisters, Theresa and I were having problems and her sister Tracey and I were best buds. One thing led to another and **BLAMMO!**

Anyway, my wife found out about it and by this time I wanted out of it anyway, so when she said (or yelled) "When did you sleep with my sister?", my reply was: "Which One?" I ducked!:devil:

CondiLicious
May 12th, 2005, 05:19 PM
Yes, my ex has 2 sisters, Theresa and I were having problems and her sister Tracey and I were best buds. One thing led to another and **BLAMMO!**

Anyway, my wife found out about it and by this time I wanted out of it anyway, so when she said (or yelled) "When did you sleep with my sister?", my reply was: "Which One?" I ducked!:devil:

For real? :eek: I know somebody who slept with their husbands sister :lol: Now that's really classy! :o

James
May 12th, 2005, 05:33 PM
If you haven't

1. Did you have the desire to cheat and came close? No
2. If your lover cheated, would you cheat on them for revenge? No
3. Would you consider an open relationship if your partner wanted one? Not likely

AjdeNate!
May 12th, 2005, 05:50 PM
I've been bad. I've only ever been faithful once and that time was the only time I was ever suspected of straying. I wasn't (for once) and he was. :rolleyes: Live and learn, I guess. But I'd never do it again. Well, firstly cuz I don't do relationships and secondly cuz the last time I did do (like when I was 20) it was a bad feeling for me that I carried in my head for a long time and it made me feel like shit.

If you have:
1. Why? I dunno... just something that happened I guess. I don't have a valid reason.
2. Was it worth it? Sexually, yes. Emotionally, no. As far as being a 'good' person, of course not.
3. Do you think being faithful is difficult for you? No I can be faithful I believe, my past transgressions were when I was much much younger.

daniela86
May 12th, 2005, 05:57 PM
Me is very faithful :D

1. Did you have the desire to cheat and came close? No
2. If your lover cheated, would you cheat on them for revenge? Of course not, I would dump him and find another bf :p
3. Would you consider an open relationship if your partner wanted one?No, i am too jealous for it :p

sarza
May 12th, 2005, 05:57 PM
If you haven't

No i havent and i cant never see myself ever cheating,im a loyal girl :D

1. I never had a desire or come close

2. A lover has cheated in the past, i forgave but that was a stupid mistake because it happenend again, but i never even considered cheating on them as some kind of revenge, its just not my style

3. No i wouldnt if my partner wanted me then they would have to be prepared to commit, if they wasnt well then they are the not right person for me, but actually that happened to a friend of mine and they agreed out of love, like just to keep the guy, but it didnt last and the seperated soon after.

CC
May 12th, 2005, 06:00 PM
It's very easy for me to cheat, even though I have never done it to anyone. At least nothing major. I believe it's against human nature to be monoga (fuck, I forgot how to spell it) because there's just so much temptation even if you're not looking for it.

CC
May 12th, 2005, 10:19 PM
But people don't have to be in a monogamous relationship if they don't want to. There are people who live in an open relationship and are perfectly happy with it.

You said it yourself... You never done it to anyone even if it would have been easy for you to cheat. So it's easy to NOT cheat... If you really don't want to. I don't buy the "it's human nature" excuse.

I'm all for open relationships, but when people meet me they are not thinking, "Hey, there's a girl I'd like to share." They want to settled down or get married. It's just so easy to get bored, especially when you know there's so much more out there. :tape:

I sound really selfish, huh? I can speak this way because I have not been in love ... :kiss:

CC
May 12th, 2005, 10:20 PM
Btw, the poll options are much too limited. Lazy polling.

BigB08822
May 12th, 2005, 10:23 PM
I cheated only one time on my first boyfriend. I was very young and my boyfriend was the only person at the time I had ever been with. I just felt the need to explore and be a slut! Since then though I have been totally faithful. I learned that if you need to be with other people you simply dont need to be in a relationship.

Irish
May 12th, 2005, 11:07 PM
No, I have never cheated and am very faithful, as I genuinely believe in complete honesty, integrity, trust and dedication in relationships.

:kiss:

Shonami Slam
May 13th, 2005, 01:39 AM
well, i didn't do more than some kissing, but it counts a bit and i wanted to answer so...

1. Why?
I was going to break up with my boyfriend. the guy i messed around with was someone that evryone saw that we should be together except us two, cuz both of us were to arrogant to admit it could be great.
he was going to start his 3 years of army, and we just had a wonderful day together that ended up with some kissing, but nothing more than that.
i broke up with my BF 3 days later, but from all the right reasons.
2. Was it worth it?
yeah, cuz for a day we sorta got a chance to settle out the fact that we both wanted something from each other, and we closed the whole story in a lovely way.
i don't think i'm going to get into any phisical contact in the near future.
had my time of fooling around, but i had enough.
i suppose i'll never flirt with other guys anymore anyway, if i'm with someone already.

Barrie_Dude
May 13th, 2005, 03:40 PM
For real? :eek: I know somebody who slept with their husbands sister :lol: Now that's really classy! :oYes, it is a true story!

decemberlove
May 14th, 2005, 03:04 PM
i've cheated on all my boyfriends.

1. Why? there isn't one specific reason . it's never that simple
2. Was it worth it? i feel bad about all the pain i caused, but if i hadn't cheated on my last one, i'd still be with him. i'd be miserable. i like where i am in life right now. i know i wouldn't be here if i was still with him.
3. Do you think being faithful is difficult for you? it used to be REALLY hard for me. one person never really satisfies me. i have the urge to cheat sometimes, but i push it away.

CC
May 14th, 2005, 03:57 PM
I feel pretty much the same way...I have cheated and I don't necessarily regret it- i regret hurting the person but in the end I felt like I cheated myself more, so although I can't say I never will cheat again, my intention is not to...I'm not going to get into my views on monogamy here (i have in the past) too much- but its a choice, its not a natural state for human beings:)

I haven't felt the urge in a while...

I wish I could rep you, but I don't rep often and it says I must spread the love and not give it all to yoouuuuu ....:kiss:

- I don't think it's a natural state either, though that's not popular op.

RE: The song. It's called "Can't Satisfy Her" by I-Wayne. Go here and you'll see the video (I hope). :cool:

http://www.vprecords.com/videolist.php

CC
May 14th, 2005, 04:07 PM
thanks babe:kiss: That's all my man has been singing in my ear-- is he trying to tell me something:confused: :D He thought it might be an old song, is it:confused: I'll check the vid out- i don't listen to the radio much other than in the car, so I haven't heard it...

Definitely not old ... and he's definitely trying to tell you something. I know when I sing it around anyone I'm trying to tell them something. Jokes/I just love it.:p

Majo
May 14th, 2005, 04:22 PM
No.

1. No.
2. No, why would i do that if i loved my lover?
3. Never.

darren cahill
May 15th, 2005, 02:50 AM
i've cheated on all my boyfriends.

1. Why? there isn't one specific reason . it's never that simple
2. Was it worth it? i feel bad about all the pain i caused, but if i hadn't cheated on my last one, i'd still be with him. i'd be miserable. i like where i am in life right now. i know i wouldn't be here if i was still with him.
3. Do you think being faithful is difficult for you? it used to be REALLY hard for me. one person never really satisfies me. i have the urge to cheat sometimes, but i push it away.

i love you!:kiss:

i've cheated all the time too. in fact, cheating again tomorrow....kinda reminds me of this song that goes 'and tonight i'll cheat again, and tomorrow i'll be sorry' except, i wont be sorry!:tape: :banana: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: but let me try to answer the deep questions...why? cause i wanted to. simple as that.

was it worth it? yes and no, yes, it was fun while the sex was going on. and no, cause, i dont know, i guess its not a lot of fun keeping secrets etc but i dont sweat it really

is being faithful difficult? well apparently so. i could do it if i HAD to, but i dont HAVE to. i'm sure theres a lot more deeper reasons why i do it and why its such a need, i just chose to not think about it and live life. but i take responisbility for my actions.

but tonight i'll cheat again
and tomorrow i'll be sorry

mboyle
May 15th, 2005, 03:25 AM
I'm sorry but you guys are just low to cheat on people like that. I mean, you can't possibly love the person you're with if you cheat on him/her, so why be with him/her? By doing so, you are forcing him/her to live a lie without knowing it. That's not fair.

LesViolettes
May 15th, 2005, 05:19 AM
I don't know if I've cheated on people. At first I thought I had, because I tend to have dates with a different person every day, but now I don't know because there's never one big relationship and lots of little mini ones. It's just... lots of little mini ones. In big ones I've never cheated, but at first that was because I was all adorable and faithful, and later it was because being in a relationship was so depressing that I didn't have the motivation to get up and find someone else.

Anyway, pretty much everyone I date is already sleeping with someone else. And if they're not, they get all latched onto me and immediately assume I'm cheating on them, and cry, and throw things, even if they're married. Huh. This is kind of depressing, actually.

Well, never mind. God. I really hate relationships. Women are all insane.

~ The Leopard ~
May 15th, 2005, 06:06 AM
^Maybe I could convert you to men.

~ The Leopard ~
May 15th, 2005, 06:07 AM
Then again, with all these gorgeous lez or bi chicks like d-love around ... why would you be interested? :shrug:

~ The Leopard ~
May 15th, 2005, 06:10 AM
Anyway, d-love :hearts: and joie :hearts: are well aware of my views about the evils of monogamy. It might suit some human beings (though I have my doubts), but it damn sure doesn't suit any self-respecting feline. 'Nuff said.

Except how did I come so close to meeting those two lovely people a while back and didn't manage more than a five-minute telephone conversation with one and an exchange of answering machine messages with the other? :( And why aren't you two hanging out all the time irl when you live so close to each other?

esquímaux
May 15th, 2005, 07:39 AM
*ive been a mistress lol b4 so I know* Queen? :tape:

tennisIlove09
May 15th, 2005, 02:08 PM
If you haven't

Not yet

No, If my boy cheated, his ass is on the curb...literally

No. I'm a one boy only kinda boy. I dont need a lot, just one that I really love

beauty_is_pink
May 15th, 2005, 02:19 PM
If you haven't

1) Yes I did at one point
2) Knowing me, probably yes, but that wouldnt be the way to go, so I'd resist the urge.
3) No way

harloo
May 15th, 2005, 02:22 PM
No!! I have always wanted too, but I am an honest person when it comes to relationships. Sometimes I'm blunt and I don't have a problem with telling a girlfriend that it's time for me to move on.

I think people come up with all types of excuses to cheat because they just don't want to be honest. If you are not ready for a relationship find somebody who is cool with that. Their are many open relationships that work out beautifully.

Of course everyone gets somewhat tired of the same person, but is it necessary to run around looking for a piece of ass that may have some disease? It's not a joke. AIDS is very much alive and well, and even the use of a condom is not 100% safe.

I don't believe monogamy is for everyone, but I do believe that if you are cheating on someone without their knowledge then you are pretty low. ;)

LesViolettes
May 16th, 2005, 03:48 AM
Maybe I could convert you to men.

Then again, with all these gorgeous lez or bi chicks like d-love around ... why would you be interested? :shrug:Haha, well, I suppose stranger things have happened. And the way I'm going lately, I think I'm going to run out of women pretty soon. Jesus. Such a hussy.

(But God, it's just so much fun.)

Bacardi
May 16th, 2005, 04:26 AM
Yes, I've cheated on everyone I've ever been with... I'm ashamed to say :(

Julia1968
May 16th, 2005, 06:54 AM
Well, I generally avoid these types of topics, but here goes. In relationship to marriage:

Matthews 5:28 and 32

"But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Hint: Cheating is not just a physical act.

"But I say to you that 'whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.'"

From the Ten Commandments:

"Thou shalt not commit adultery."

Hebrews 13:4

"Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge."

Julia1968
May 16th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Oh, and yeah, AIDS and other STD is by itself a good reason enough to never cheat.

If people would only remember that when they sleep with someone else, they're sleeping with every person that person has slept with.

arn
May 16th, 2005, 08:41 AM
If people would only remember that when they sleep with someone else, they're sleeping with every person that person has slept with.

wow, in that case the world is one big orgy :rolleyes: :lol:

Joana
May 16th, 2005, 08:45 AM
I try not to. If I'm seriously attracted to someone else while being in a relationship, I'll break it up. If it's just a passing attraction, I'll try not to pay attention to it.
However, that said, I have cheated a few times. But never got caught. ;)

saki
May 16th, 2005, 10:41 AM
On monogomy - while, personally, I prefer open relationships, I don't think that's an excuse for entering a monogomous relationship and then being unfaithful. If you don't intend to be sexually faithful, I think it's up to you to tell your partner this and then they can decide whether they'd like an open relationship or not. "I don't believe in monogomy" is not a valid excuse unless it's something you told your partner in advance.

rightous
May 16th, 2005, 01:11 PM
No I have never cheated, I guess if you wanted to there is perhaps something wrong in your relationship