PDA

View Full Version : Mary vs Maria!!!

sebbe
May 11th, 2005, 10:19 PM
Centre court 8:30 PM
Women's Singles - Third round
Maria Sharapova (RUS) vs Mary Pierce (FRA)

So what should we expect? or hope?

I hope Mary can walk out on court with a big smile and just enjoy the moment, the athmosphere. I really think Mary can give Maria a hard time now on clay. She did give Maria a hard time in IW, just one break in each set. Now Mary will have some more time to do more what she want, dictate more.

Go out on court and have fun Mary, smile like you did in IW in that match.

Best of Luck to you Mary!! :wavey:

aimee20
May 12th, 2005, 01:03 AM
she can surely dictate her point, what I'd like to see is she uses more of angles,drop shot and spin. that's what she did on heyday in RG2000. and not try to go for a broke with maria. especially on clay. sometimes it's too much.

but most importent thing, having fun MAry :wavey:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
May 12th, 2005, 04:43 AM
:)

Declan
May 12th, 2005, 05:45 AM
Centre court 8:30 PM
Women's Singles - Third round
Maria Sharapova (RUS) vs Mary Pierce (FRA)

So what should we expect? or hope?

I hope Mary can walk out on court with a big smile and just enjoy the moment, the athmosphere. I really think Mary can give Maria a hard time now on clay. She did give Maria a hard time in IW, just one break in each set. Now Mary will have some more time to do more what she want, dictate more.

Go out on court and have fun Mary, smile like you did in IW in that match.

Best of Luck to you Mary!! :wavey:

I still don't like Mary playing night matches, because of her well-documented dislike of them. Maybe she should just play in her glasses for once so she's not troubled by her eyes or vision at all.

mamno_MARYFAN
May 12th, 2005, 06:12 AM
I still don't like Mary playing night matches, because of her well-documented dislike of them. Maybe she should just play in her glasses for once so she's not troubled by her eyes or vision at all.

I agree...very uneasy about Mary playing here at night...remember Mary back here in 2002 against Capriati???...it was also a night match also wasn't it???Mary lost badly.....:sad:

Anyhow...I'm also excited about this prospect...Sharapova never plays well on clay and if there is a moment where the conditions suit Mary against Sharapova then this is it...:angel:

If Mary relaxes and plays her natural game...I think she'll do it...:cool:

Come on MARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

NicoMary
May 12th, 2005, 10:01 AM
Mary ready for Sharapova (french news paper)

"She is close to the n°1 place, i have a real chance to beat her, but it's gonna

be really hard. I'll have to be on top to serve and return"

She do not feel zany more the pain at the leg that she had last week

"I know i can beat her, I did it after a great match at the last US open"

Mark Spruce
May 12th, 2005, 12:21 PM
Yeah I still worry.

I just hope that Mary can be her normal great happy self on court, and I am sure that we could see Mary in the next round

Mark

sebbe
May 12th, 2005, 02:10 PM
I'm soooooooooo happy, they will show Mary against Maria live this evening on eurosport....finally I can watch Mary live again.
Soo happy

stenen
May 12th, 2005, 02:57 PM
This is the match I've been waiting all day. 3˝ hours! Go Mary!!!! You can do it!

Mark Spruce
May 12th, 2005, 05:10 PM
I have not seen Mary live since semi final with Hingis at RG 2000

Mark

suzie
May 12th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Bonne chance Mary!

ALLEZ!

spindoctor
May 12th, 2005, 05:34 PM
Mary!!!!!

saby
May 12th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Allez Mary !! il est temps de revenir...

rsunderji
May 12th, 2005, 06:35 PM
are they going to be showing it on ESPN as well does anyone know?

rsunderji
May 12th, 2005, 07:33 PM
wow pierce is really fighting out there eh!