PDA

View Full Version : I dont like the name of this thread

anabel
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:26 PM
Its a cool name, but a wrong one.

It excludes the spanish players as latin players. Spain is OF COURSE a Latin country, so i dont see the point of a Latin America forum called Chicas Latinas.

Conchita is as latina as Paola Suarez, so its really a confussing name.

Nacho
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:34 PM
Pffff, everyone wanted this name anabel. It's not wrong, they all are chicas latinas, but the spanish girls have already their own forum. Everyone knows that the spaniards are latin@s too, so it isn't that confussing...

For example, the russians girls have their own forum, so does Anna K. Is there anything wrong with that? No, because everyone knows that Anna is russian.

That's just my oppinion :)

LucasArg
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:37 PM
Anabel, las espanolas estan en otro forum. Spanish armada, no?

Por eso, para Latinoamerica, todos habiamos pedido este forum y el nombre era este. A mi me gusta.

Vamos:wavey:

anabel
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:41 PM
Im just saying i think the name its wrong, but as i said its cool name and i love that there is a latin american players forum, they deserved it long time ago.

I just wanted to make clear that Spanish are Latins too ;)

Sonf@
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:51 PM
ajo y agua condibel ;);)

CB
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:57 PM
I knew you would post this Anabel ;)

This is the Chicas Latinas for the Latin Americans

There is the Spanish Armada for the Spaniards who are also Latinas.

So, don't bug :rolleyes: ;)

anabel
Apr 5th, 2002, 08:34 PM

Becool
Apr 6th, 2002, 02:49 AM
As she doesn't have other things to post, she persists in an old subject :angel: ;)

herodoto
Apr 8th, 2002, 06:44 PM
chicas latinas is ok, but the name is so simple, the latin ppl (us) are much more festive than that. but the name is already picked and we can't do anything about that
"asi que nos jodemos con el estereotipado nombre de chicas latinas":( :rolleyes: :(

Becool
Apr 8th, 2002, 06:49 PM
I agree, but it's a sympayhic name :)