PDA

View Full Version : is it a Serbian curse or...?

©@®eLess
May 11th, 2005, 03:49 PM
i was thinking yesterday, there was no serbian player in top older then 22 years

Monica was 19, when she left
Jecmenica was 21
Nacuk was 22
Dokic started going down at 20

:tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

!!!--Duiz™--!!!
May 11th, 2005, 04:45 PM
I hope nothing of that happens to Ana...

blablabla
May 11th, 2005, 05:14 PM
i was thinking yesterday, there was no serbian player in top older then 22 years

Monica was 19, when she left
Jecmenica was 21
Nacuk was 22
Dokic started going down at 20

:tape: :tape: :tape: :tape:

ana and the 2js will break this "curse" for us but i wouldn't read too much into it. tennis in serbia has never recieved this level of attention before so lets see what the future brings. it's looking good imo.

Joana
May 11th, 2005, 10:38 PM
Tatjana and Sandra had so much trouble with injuries it was ridiculous :sad:
Both of them (especially Sandra) could have had such fine careers... Very disappointing.

Jeca and Ana will break the curse. You'll see. :)

Ana&Jelena Fan
May 12th, 2005, 05:44 AM
Everybody knows what happened with Monika and Jelena D, I don`t know what was Jecmenica`s problem, but I know personaly Sandra Nacuk, and her problem was that she hadn`t manager because her parents decided not to pay anyone 20-30% of her earnings, and she think that you can be in top100 without manager, if you want more you must have it. Than injuries...

I was thinking the other way, all (in my opinion) good looking girls, like Hingis, Kournikova and Dokic finished her cariers early when they tasted dolce vita, when they started going out with boys, Karolina has the same problem... Some girls, like Clijsters (she wins before Hewitt, she wins when she is with Hewitt, she wins after she brokes with Hewitt, she wins when she found new boyfriend...) don`t mix private and love problems with tennis, but some of them do. They are more sensitive than men, and I don`t know any women`s Bikic who destroyed two men`s carier.

Jelena and Ana don`t have boyfriends, but I`m sure that will be soon changed. Will that destroyed their tennis, we`ll see...