PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Portman is now bald...

Sam L
May 11th, 2005, 11:16 AM
http://tinypic.com/516etx

Um, it's for a movie btw, before anyone starts freaking out. Movie is V for Vendetta.

SpikeyAidanm
May 11th, 2005, 11:17 AM
:o :)

Brαm
May 11th, 2005, 11:57 AM
"Some people will think I'm a neo-Nazi or that I have cancer or I'm a lesbian."

:rolleyes:

nygirl
May 11th, 2005, 12:16 PM
"Some people will think I'm a neo-Nazi or that I have cancer or I'm a lesbian."

:rolleyes:

She's an inarticulate bitch. The Ivy League education was a total waste of money.

Oizo
May 11th, 2005, 12:18 PM
OMG, why did she only do it :(

AjdeNate!
May 11th, 2005, 12:56 PM
Acutally I love it! Gives her more of an edge. And let's be honest... anyone in the sequel of a sequel of a Star Wars movie needs some edge. Good on ya Nat!

mandy7
May 11th, 2005, 01:44 PM
She's an inarticulate bitch. The Ivy League education was a total waste of money.

what the?! :eek:

shut up about Nat!

Beat
May 11th, 2005, 01:47 PM
anyone in the sequel of a sequel of a Star Wars movie needs some edge.
:lol:

nygirl
May 11th, 2005, 02:37 PM
what the?! :eek:

shut up about Nat!

:retard:

She's a brat and should just go away.

mandy7
May 11th, 2005, 02:53 PM
she's awesome!

Tati & Dani
May 11th, 2005, 03:56 PM
what did she do :sobbing: her beautifull hair

and nygirl shut up about natalie

Edward.
May 11th, 2005, 04:35 PM
She's still hot. Though a little less hotter than before.

_LuCaS_
May 11th, 2005, 05:22 PM
At least she is taking her part in this futuristic thriller seriously :worship:

ToeTag
May 11th, 2005, 07:37 PM
...but she is right!! Some people will think she is one of the three!! :lol: She doesn't look too bad with that look...though I prefer her with hair.

Dave B
May 11th, 2005, 08:02 PM

Inarticulate:

1. Uttered without the use of normal words or syllables; incomprehensible as speech or language: “a cry... that... sank down into an inarticulate whine” (Jack London).
2. Unable to speak; speechless: inarticulate with astonishment.
3. Unable to speak with clarity or eloquence: an inarticulate debater.
4. Going unexpressed: inarticulate sorrow.
5. Biology. Not having joints or segments.

I believe you are going for definition 3. Although not exactly eloquent, she is speaking clearly. However, I think you are speaking in a very inarticulate way. You are unclear by misusing the word inarticulate (when ineloquent would've been much more appropriate) and by somehow thinking an ivy-league education is suppose to make you an articulate male cat (as opposed to female dog). If you are going to be so needlessly and randomly critical, at least do it with some intelligence.

Wigglytuff
May 11th, 2005, 08:12 PM
Inarticulate:

1. Uttered without the use of normal words or syllables; incomprehensible as speech or language: “a cry... that... sank down into an inarticulate whine” (Jack London).

I believe you are going for definition 3. Although not exactly eloquent, she is speaking clearly. However, I think you are speaking in a very inarticulate way. You are unclear by misusing the word inarticulate (when ineloquent would've been much more appropriate) and by somehow thinking an ivy-league education is suppose to make you an articulate male cat (as opposed to female dog). If you are going to be so needlessly and randomly critical, at least do it with some intelligence.
i love using dictionary dot com to prove a point, but i must say are not good at it. not at all. "it" being the use of dictionary dot com to prove a point. :(
:smash:

Dave B
May 11th, 2005, 08:14 PM
i love using dictionary dot com to prove a point, but i must say are not good at it. not at all. "it" being the use of dictionary dot com to prove a point. :(
:smash:

:sad: I was trying to do a good job.

Wigglytuff
May 11th, 2005, 08:21 PM
its ok no one is perfect. i mean you do have a point, but i dont know it just didnt work right. :(

ToeTag
May 11th, 2005, 08:25 PM
http://tinypic.com/516etx
I hope Illene Chaiken sees this photo of her, and casts her in L Word next season. :cool:

nygirl
May 11th, 2005, 08:35 PM
Inarticulate:

:haha: thank you for the laugh.

I didn't call her inarticulate simply based on that one quote. I have read many articles about her as well as interviews. She tries too hard to come across as smart and edgy. I remember another gem from her:

Oh my god, I'm not black but I know what it feels like

Yes, of course you know what it feels like Natalie. You as a white upperclass citizen have probably felt the very harsh reality of discrimination so many times in your very young life. You've been discriminated against, have been denied jobs because of your skintone etc etc. You, who has the monetary means to benefit from all of life's luxeries, would indeed know exactly what it feels like to be black or part of any minority. Bitch please.

You can find many of her other borderline stupid quotes, I'm not inclined to look them up at the moment.

Sonja
May 11th, 2005, 08:44 PM
Oh God forbid she be mistaken for a lesbian :rolleyes:

Is there a bald lesbian rage going that I don't know about?! All the lesbians I know have hair. :confused:

ToeTag
May 11th, 2005, 08:47 PM
All the lesbians I know have hair. I know some bald lesbians.I don't think she meant the "some ppl will think I'm a lesbian" as a negative, just an observation.

nygirl
May 11th, 2005, 08:56 PM
I know some bald lesbians.I don't think she meant the "some ppl will think I'm a lesbian" as a negative, just an observation.

It's all been done before ~ G.I. Jane anyone?

Sonja
May 11th, 2005, 09:01 PM
well i would have thought she is a lesbian neo-nazi with cancer; glad she cleared that!

ok maybe I'm jumping too quickly, the media HAS been known to twist things ;)

decemberlove
May 11th, 2005, 09:04 PM
i don't think natalie has any problems with lesbians. she has said before that she thinks love has no boundaries... race or sex or class. and that she would date a woman if she was her soulmate.

i dont see anything wrong with what she said. she's right. people see a woman with a bald head and automatically make assumptions about them.

ToeTag
May 11th, 2005, 09:10 PM
It's all been done before ~ G.I. Jane anyone? Don't forget Ripley from Aliens...or one of the Aliens movies.lol. Personally, I think Weaver could kick Moore's ass anyday, but thats another thread.well i would have thought she is a lesbian neo-nazi with cancer; glad she cleared that! Hmm. Yep. I think Chaiken could work with that.Sounds like one of Shane's ex's. :lol:

j_dementieva27
May 11th, 2005, 09:39 PM
dont like it... natalie portman is outstanding gorgeous and part of her appeal was her hair that traced just over her face

natalie's best look: the final scene where she is walking down the steet in the movie closer... she looks incrediable

martirogi
May 11th, 2005, 10:02 PM
she's very smart and only said that about lesbians because people will think that. it doesn't mean she holds those values.

how long will it take to grow back :sad: :shrug:

CC
May 12th, 2005, 12:20 AM
She's right: my first impression would be that she's got cancer. That's if I didn't know she was an actor.

CondiLicious
May 12th, 2005, 12:36 AM
Don't forget Ripley from Aliens...or one of the Aliens movies.lol. Personally, I think Weaver could kick Moore's ass anyday, but thats another thread.

Mmmmmmmm Sigourney :lick:

Hulet
May 12th, 2005, 12:46 AM
Bald is in, baby. ;) Seriously, though, bald women are sexy.

@m@nd@
May 12th, 2005, 06:24 AM
eeekk :eek:
but its ok. she can get a wig :)

DunkMachine
May 12th, 2005, 06:40 AM
I think bald women are sexy. ps For a second I thought it was Sinead.