PDA

View Full Version : You hate washing your car? Maybe this is in your sign...

Oizo
May 11th, 2005, 01:12 AM
Clean-Living Aquarians http://www.carkeys.co.uk/images/spacer.gif

We've been given details of some pretty bizarre research projects in the past, but few have ever matched the latest effort from Comma Oils. Last month, Comma asked 1036 drivers how often they washed their cars and arranged the responses . . . by Zodiac sign.

It turns out that Aquarians are the most conscientious about car washing, performing their duties on a weekly basis. So too - though on average slightly less often - do those born under the signs of Aries, Scorpio and Leo. Comma points out that Madonna is a Leo, but if she washes her car once a week we will drink a litre of Comma engine oil. (Point of clarification: if she actually does, we won't. That was a fib.)

"Aha," you may point out. "Aquarius is a water sign. Of course Aquarians wash their cars a lot. They probably do it twice daily." Well, that shows how much you know. Pisces and Cancer are water signs too (so we're told - we have to admit we didn't know this), but Pisceans and Cancerians are hopeless at washing their cars. According to the research, they will only do so when the car is too dirty to drive, which we suppose means when they can't see out.

Only Librans are worse. From what Comma says, we can scarcely believe that Librans wash themselves, never mind their cars. Shame on you all.

In the middle of all this come people born under Sagittarius and Gemini, who wash their cars fortnightly, and Virgo folk, who do the job monthly.

http://www.carkeys.co.uk/news/2005/may/10/6068.asp

:cool:

AjdeNate!
May 11th, 2005, 02:07 AM
That's me, and I did just wash my truck today. ;)

Irish
May 11th, 2005, 02:45 AM
Yes, I love to have a very clean car. :D

But, they made a boo boo...Aquarius is an *Air* sign like Gemini and Libra, not *Water*. :D

Cam'ron Giles
May 11th, 2005, 02:54 AM
I'm a gemini...What's an air sign? :shrug:

Rtael
May 11th, 2005, 03:09 AM
I'm a cancer and they're right about me! ;)

Irish
May 11th, 2005, 03:36 AM
I'm a gemini...What's an air sign? :shrug:

Air signs: Intellect, logic, communicative, changeability, sociable, enthusiastic, emotionally detached, adaptable, articulate...at least that's what the astrology books say about us. ;) :o :D

VeeReeDavJCap81
May 11th, 2005, 07:07 AM
I'm a gemini too...and we get along the best with aquarians and libras. Libras are my favorite I have the most fun with them. Serena is a libra :kiss:

The Crow
May 11th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Only Librans are worse.

I'm a libra and yes it is true :o

Oizo
May 11th, 2005, 11:38 AM
I'm a Scorpio and I love washing my car exactly like they say. :D

pla
May 11th, 2005, 01:22 PM
I am gemini too and I hate wash the car I do it only if needed :D

SelesFan70
May 11th, 2005, 01:59 PM
I'm a Capricorn, and I let the rain wash my car. ;) It's just gonna get dirty again anyways! :p