PDA

View Full Version : I am so mad at another EBAYER!!

crazillo
May 9th, 2005, 12:45 PM
I wanted to sell my Gameboy Advance with 3 games there. Everything was working very well and somebody bought it for 75 €. I didn't get any money and started to write mails and PM's, but the user never responded. Then, I sent a "reminder" over EBAY which he didn't respond with money either. Then, I decided that there is no more possibilty to get my money and just gave him a negative reputation and then, to my surprise, I got a negative rep back (!!!!). He said he didn't receive anything. :rolleyes: :confused:

Now I look as bad as him, don't have any money yet and could kill this guy. :fiery: :mad:

CanadianBoy21
May 9th, 2005, 12:51 PM
sorry to hear that.
It's risky to do any stuff over internet.

CondiLicious
May 9th, 2005, 12:52 PM
I wanted to sell my Gameboy Advance with 3 games there. Everything was working very well and somebody bought it for 75 €. I didn't get any money and started to write mails and PM's, but the user never responded. Then, I sent a "reminder" over EBAY which he didn't respond with money either. Then, I decided that there is no more possibilty to get my money and just gave him a negative reputation and then, to my surprise, I got a negative rep back (!!!!). He said he didn't receive anything. :rolleyes: :confused:

Now I look as bad as him, don't have any money yet and could kill this guy. :fiery: :mad:

Report him to ebay. My bestfriend got ripped off by someone on ebay in February and she reported him to ebay and just the other day the case was settled in her favour! :bounce:

crazillo
May 9th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Report him to ebay. My bestfriend got ripped off by someone on ebay in February and she reported him to ebay and just the other day the case was settled in her favour! :bounce:

Is there a certain mail-address??

Andy Mac
May 9th, 2005, 01:56 PM
thats bad! sorry to hear mate

MLF
May 9th, 2005, 01:59 PM
Most people selling on Ebay wait to receive payment for the items before mailing them to the buyer. I thought by using your common sense you might have been inclined to do the same.

Majo
May 9th, 2005, 02:49 PM
i just got this buyer, with zero comments, who bought two of my playstation games, but never heard from him/her, although i sent several emails. then i asked for "user information" from the ebay database and saw that the emailadres was something fake, and the name was "blabla" :rolleyes:

prolly just kid or something, but still, no fun :p

Rocketta
May 9th, 2005, 03:02 PM
can't you reply to a bad rep as the seller? if so just put that of couse you wouldn't send an item that wasn't paid for.

crazillo
May 9th, 2005, 03:09 PM
I DIDN'T send the item. But I find it harsh that he insists on the fact that he didn't get a warning or so, but then bad-rep's me. :rolleyes: I wrote like 100 mails, a friend can even confirm that since we two were discussing what to do next a lot. :lol:

Andy Mac
May 9th, 2005, 03:14 PM
PLAN= find out where the s.o.b lives and take care of him one on one!

BigB08822
May 9th, 2005, 05:46 PM
You should never ever send out the product you are selling until you receive the money for it first.

Lee-Waters' Boy
May 9th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Obviously most of you arent' reading the post..he didn't send the item.

In order to report them to ebay, you need to go here http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/?ssPageName=home:f:f:US and follow the steps. If that link doesnt work look for a security center or safe harbor link..

you probably won't get anything out of reporting him other than the ebay fee back though, if that..

CooCooCachoo
May 9th, 2005, 06:19 PM
Awww Sascha :hug:

I hope you get your money soon !

Kart
May 9th, 2005, 06:23 PM
Definitely report it.

Ebay are vicious on people who don't keep their word I'm told.

PointBlank
May 9th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Ill take care of him for ya. Im on my next flight to Damascus for training. :armed: :p