PDA

View Full Version : help PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

matija-seles
May 8th, 2005, 07:10 PM
Hi :wavey: ,

You all know that from time to time I need help with esseys for english classed. Here are two I wrote and I need to print them out in like 4-5 hours. The problem is that they probably contain a lot of errors. PLZZZZZZZ help me by correcting them (grammar, punctuation ...). I would be very glad. My final marks depends on that!

Thanks in advance :kiss: ,
Matija.

----------

Topic: Fear and ignorance are the root causes of rational hatred. Offer some possible solution to the racial tragedies.

Racional hatred has been a serious problem of not only a XX or XXI centuries, but also many of the previous ones. To understand this problem it is important to know what the roots of it are. Fear and ignorance seems to be the most accurate answer. The question remains: What can we do about it?

Firstly, the children should be aware of this problem from their early days. The decisive part of introducing the child to this problematic area lies in the hand of the parents, since home is the place where young person classifies values as whether positive or negative.

Secondly, school authorities are morally obliged to organize additional classes in order to explain their pupils the reasons and results of racial hatred. The schools headmasters as well as teachers are often role models for teenagers so their behavior and attitude towards this issue plays more than a vital role.

Moreover, if every single act of racial hatred was punished with imprisonment, less people would commit this crime. It is important for people to understand that any kind of manifestation aiming to present racial hatred should be severely punished.

On balance it seems that any serious problem including tragedies that come from racial hatred can not be solved in one easy step. It requires co-ordination between all of the public departments that people have contact with as well as family, which gives us a base of our personal values.

----------

Topic: Too much money is spend on sport when it could be used to help the poor. What are your views on this issue?

The question of whether such a high amount of money should be spent on sport instead of using it to help the poor has been widely discussed during the last few years. What
I deeply believe is that those sport investments are not only well worth its price, but should be continued in the feature.

First of all, it is very important to notice positive influence that sport undoubtedly has on the surrounding society. The funds that are allocated each year by government in sport activities allow people of all age and financial status to spend their free time going in for numerous sport disciplines.

Secondly, exercising plays an important role in health and physical shape of any human being. With the alarming growth of obesity in virtually all age departments, sport activities remain as an only reasonable solution and weapon against that dangerous trend.

The most serious argument against spending such a high amount of money on sport instead of investing it into organizations which take care about poor people is that helping them seems to be a much higher priority. It should not be forgotten that most of the third world countries struggle in delivering water and food to their citizens. From this viewpoint, sport remains luxury.

To sum up, both supporting sport and helping poor around the world are some of the most important tasks for authorities. In my opinion, it is possible to allocate in sport without sacrificing poor people. In order to realize that ambitious plan, there should be paid more attention to other, often unnecessary expanses.

bw2082
May 8th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Racial hatred has been a serious problem for many centuries. To understand this problem it is important to know what the roots of it are. Fear and ignorance seem to be the most accurate answers. The question remains: What can we do about it?

First, children should be made aware of this problem from their early days. The decisive part of introducing the child to this problematic area lies in the hand of the parents, since home is the place where young person classifies values as positive or negative.

Second, school authorities are morally obligated to organize additional classes in order to explain to their pupils the reasons and results of racial hatred. School headmasters as well as teachers are often role models for teenagers so their behavior and attitudes towards this issue plays a vital role.

Moreover, if every single act of racial hatred were punished with prison, less people would commit this crime. It is important for people to understand that any kind of action to commit racial hatred should be severely punished.

It seems that no serious problem or tragedy that come from racial hatred can be solved in one easy step. It requires co-ordination between all of the public departments with which people have contact, and family, which gives us a base of our personal values.

bw2082
May 8th, 2005, 08:17 PM
The question of whether such a high amount of money should be spent on sport instead of using it to help the poor has been widely discussed during the last few years. What
I deeply believe is that those sport investments are not only well worth its price, but should be continued in the feature.

First of all, it is very important to notice positive influence that sport has on the surrounding society. The funds that are allocated each year by government in sport activities allow people of all ages and financial status to spend their free time supporting numerous sport disciplines.

Secondly, exercise plays an important role in health and physical shape of any human being. With the alarming growth of obesity in virtually all age groups, sport activities remain the only reasonable solution against this dangerous trend.

The most serious argument against spending such a high amount of money on sports instead of investing it into organizations, which take care about poor people, is that helping them seems to be a much higher priority. It should not be forgotten that most of the third world countries struggle to deliver water and food to their citizens. From this viewpoint, sport remains luxury.

To sum up, both supporting sport and helping poor around the world are some of the most important tasks for authorities. In my opinion, it is possible to allocate in sport without sacrificing teh well being of poor people. In order to realize that ambitious plan, there should be paid more attention to other, often unnecessary expanses.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to say in the bolded sentence