PDA

View Full Version : House of Wax

jbone_0307
May 7th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Has anybody seen this yet??? It looks really good. If anybody has, could you tell us if it is good and a little information on what its about.

BigB08822
May 7th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Did it come out this Friday? I would be interested in knowing about it as well. I have been craving a good scary movie for a while now.

Oizo
May 7th, 2005, 11:59 PM
I saw the trailer only and can't wait to see the entire movie. The trailer was breathless. I am sure the movie is brilliant. It starts on June the 2nd here :(

jbone_0307
May 8th, 2005, 12:09 AM
It is open now in the US. It looks great!! I was supposed to go tonight, but I guess not.

martirogi
May 8th, 2005, 01:33 AM
i saw it yesterday. it was a good scary movie, my friend covered her eyes alot. there's more blood and stuff than i thought so be prepared for that. i thought i'd have to cringe everytime paris hilton spoke but she wasn't a bad actress. it's like texas chainsaw massacre. :wavey:

Grand Phantasm
May 8th, 2005, 03:30 AM
Um does Paris die in the movie :lol:

VeeDaQueen
May 8th, 2005, 03:32 AM
I saw it last night, and it is a great horror film! These three brothers trick people into coming into a town that they created and they turn everyone into wax, even if they are alive. It makes you wonder who thought of this concept, because whoever did is crazy!

adss
May 8th, 2005, 04:35 AM
probably will never see it, but there has been some clever promotions:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/allhailme/050605_seeparisdie.jpg

@m@nd@
May 8th, 2005, 09:01 AM
i so wanna see it!!! the guyz are sooo hot :D

Beefy
May 8th, 2005, 09:12 AM
Would be better if it was Nicky not Paris

TimBo
May 8th, 2005, 05:53 PM
Saw the movie friday.. it was ok, kinda boring till about the last 15 minutes or so. I have to give Paris some credit.. she was actually pretty good and her chase scene was good.
However, Chad Michael Murry, or whatever his name is, should really just stay on TV. He kinda ruined it for me. All the other actors were actually pretty good, but he's not a good actor.

beauty_is_pink
May 8th, 2005, 06:31 PM
I cant wait to see it!
HOOOOOOTTTTTTT cast!!! :hearts:

Scotso
May 8th, 2005, 07:23 PM
Ebert and Roeper split on it.

I might go see it, since I like Paris.

Hulet
May 9th, 2005, 12:04 AM
Paris is on it? Seems like a good enough reason for not seeing it.

RVD
May 9th, 2005, 12:52 AM
probably will never see it, but there has been some clever promotions:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/allhailme/050605_seeparisdie.jpgThat's funny advertisement. :lol:
Ebert and Roeper split on it.

I might go see it, since I like Paris.At first, I thought you wrote 'spit'. :haha:

Anyway, I'm a HUUUUGE horror film fan, but there haven't been any worth seeing these past years. And I don't want to just pay to see Paris run around nude and die, which from my understanding she does quite well in this film. I think I'll wait to rent it. 'Hitchiker's Guide...' put me in a sour mood towards these new releases. Blah..

jbone_0307
May 9th, 2005, 01:11 AM
That's funny advertisement. :lol:
At first, I thought you wrote 'spit'. :haha:

Anyway, I'm a HUUUUGE horror film fan, but there haven't been any worth seeing these past years. And I don't want to just pay to see Paris run around nude and die, which from my understanding she does quite well in this film. I think I'll wait to rent it. 'Hitchiker's Guide...' put me in a sour mood towards these new releases. Blah..

Why in the world would you even go see "Hitchhiker's Guide" :confused:

Oizo
May 9th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Indeed, there has not been a real good Horror shocker in years :( Amityville Horror was quite good though :D

TimBo
May 9th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Actually... there is no nudity in Wax. Paris does have on skimpy undies.. but that's all u see.

Andy Mac
May 9th, 2005, 01:34 PM
Um does Paris die in the movie :lol:
:lol: i hear she gets a pipe or summit stuck in her head!