PDA

View Full Version : Cappys attitude

patience05
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:44 AM
Lately I have notice that people are starting to take note of Cappy's nasty:rolleyes: :fiery: attitude on the court. She curses at the umpires and linesmen and she's always throughing that racket around.

Communtators make a lot of excuses for her like Mary Joe or Pam will just say she is very passionate about tennis and hates to loose. But when you start to curse at every single person that dosen't agree with you something needs to be done.

Do you think the WTA should look into fining her because if it was anybody else I think they would have gotten a big fine. Marat Safin is always geting into trouble why can't she?

QueenO
Apr 23rd, 2002, 07:34 PM
paigery
Get off that stuff :rolleyes: :hearts:

LucasArg
Apr 24th, 2002, 03:26 AM
Abstinence:rolleyes: :p Joking.

Yes this is a little old, but Jenn is very agressive, I remember in OZ final and many others tournaments. That is why I like Venus, she is so CLASSY. Never shouts, she keeps playing.

I hate when players discuss THAT much. LIke Marat or Andy.

Jenn should behave like a tennis player and not like a soccer player;)

The Countess
Apr 24th, 2002, 10:42 AM
Oh Paigery:rolleyes:

Let people voice there opinions and comments. Its never to old to bring up "acient" topics. For Crying out loud. A couple of weeks ago there was a thread that had "go babsi" and about her win. I know that that was towards something. But hey.

Ntosake
Apr 25th, 2002, 04:15 PM
patience05,:wavey:

Just as a suggestion for future posting, please consider putting these types of threads elsewhere other than the Williams Fan Forum. (A good place would have been in General, an open forum that most all fans visit)

As a V&S fan, I visit this particular site because it's primarily dedicated to THEM.

I don't have anything against Jennifer, but I personally wouldn't go into her fan base and post anything, good or bad about another player.

Of course this is a public board and you are free to post anywhere, but my opinion is that this topic is best suited for discussion elsewhere.

Thanks!:wavey: And Happy Posting!:D

williamsfan
Apr 29th, 2002, 07:49 PM
She slams her racquet when she played againt Serena Nasdaq100.