PDA

View Full Version : Thank U!

Va'Shaundra
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:14 AM
Sorry I had 2 go off like that but he wuz buggin know wham Im sayin. He shoulda just email me. Thank U! :)

thefreedesigner
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:28 AM
Uh, if you don't know how to send a Private Message there are people you can ask.

Va'Shaundra
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:30 AM
U see I wish he just sent me email cuz we coulda had it out on email. Know wha Im sayin.

Jay
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:59 AM
err

I think what freedesigner means is why don't you use the Private Message facility when you want to communicate to certain individuals?, as opposed to posting messages in open thread

that way the rest of the board is spared having to read the rubbish that you post

Celeste
Apr 5th, 2002, 01:17 AM
PM is not relevant! We've seen so many personal problems, lives, tragedies, life-altering events, and all else aired for all of us to see. No, PM is for, what I don't know, but when you have something personal to convey to someone else, a post in Non-Tennis is the way to go!

Va'Shaundra
Apr 5th, 2002, 09:00 PM
I finna pm Ayanate n Lathan but they aint acceptin no pm's so that why I gotsta post up n chea.

ASV
Apr 5th, 2002, 09:33 PM
GENERAL MESSAGES IS FOR TENNIS RELATED MATERIAL ONLY! NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT THIS STUFF YOU KEEP TALKING ABOUT....IT ISN'T RELATED TO TENNIS.

TAKE IT ELSEWHERE..LIKE NON-TENNIS