PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever made a T-shirt?

SpikeyAidanm
May 7th, 2005, 05:35 AM
How do you do it, I wanna put up an image on a blank white tee, lol.

PointBlank
May 7th, 2005, 06:09 AM
I made a "Vote For Pedro" shirt just like the freakin Napolean Dynamite movie..bought the letters from Wal-Mart..then Hot Topic stole the idea..:ugh:..

Mateo Mathieu
May 7th, 2005, 06:20 AM
How do you do it, I wanna put up an image on a blank white tee, lol.
Go to shopping centre and looking for it :p

SpikeyAidanm
May 7th, 2005, 06:23 AM
lol they don't sell OC tees Matt

Hachiko
May 7th, 2005, 06:26 AM
You can iron things on to the t-shirt, but I'm not sure what you need sorry, Aidan! When I was younger, they used to give out these little transparent sheets that you could iron onto t-shirts from McDonalds. But that's the only time I've done something like that, sorry I can't help much!

Mateo Mathieu
May 7th, 2005, 06:47 AM
http://www.cafepress.com/tvtee/413489 :p

Mateo Mathieu
May 7th, 2005, 06:49 AM
No, I mean, go to shopping centre and there will have a stall with a computer that can take picture of you or scanner a picture you take and print it for your shirt.

Jericho
May 7th, 2005, 06:53 AM

yeah they do... :p

but anyways, you can do that iron on idea...or you can use a stencil...or you can use a special printing screen, but thats expensive

SpikeyAidanm
May 7th, 2005, 07:25 AM
No, I mean, go to shopping centre and there will have a stall with a computer that can take picture of you or scanner a picture you take and print it for your shirt.
Cool, at photoshops right.

How big does the image have to be.

CooCooCachoo
May 7th, 2005, 07:51 AM
Go to shopping centre and looking for it :p

:lol: :silly:

geegables
May 7th, 2005, 03:16 PM
aidan! ive made a tshirt for my mates 16th...we got a photo of him when he was a baby and put 'have you seen this boy' on it. it turned out really good, we used photo iron on transfer paper. problem is its very hard to wash as all the ink stains. and yeah, im guessing you want to wear your shirt more than once. but yes, the iron on transfer paper if done and washed well is good,.

controlfreak
May 7th, 2005, 07:49 PM
I once made a T-shirt out of my aunt's pubic hair.

alexusjonesfan
May 7th, 2005, 07:52 PM
buy iron on transfers, they're really easy to get and print off the image from your computer, iron on and voila. Or try buying a silk screen kit but that's hella expensive though better quality.

Rtael
May 8th, 2005, 01:18 AM
You can color with crayons on wax paper and then iron it onto a shirt....I did it in like fourth grade and the shirt still has color on it, though it's somewhat faded...