PDA

View Full Version : Iveta Benesova's Benefit of playing at home Cheering thread

Mathijs
May 6th, 2005, 04:32 PM
Hope you have a great tournament in Prague Iveta :hearts:

I wish you all the best in Prague, i know that there will be support from your fans in Prague (my and Wiggly good friend Jenda ;))

Let's go Ivi!! :bounce:

Zl@tko
May 6th, 2005, 11:24 PM
Go Iveta!!!

Wiggly
May 7th, 2005, 12:11 PM
GO Iveta! :hearts: Jenda will support you! :lol:

Jeleno Benesovo
May 7th, 2005, 04:25 PM
Good Luck Ivetita :inlove:

Mathijs
May 7th, 2005, 06:56 PM
Iveta plays in the 1th round ag. Andrea Hlavackova her countrywoman

after that possibly a match with Barbora Strycova awaits

Personally i dun like this draw at all :(

LefandePatty
May 7th, 2005, 08:17 PM
c'mon Iveta !!!!!!! :D :) :woohoo:

Mathijs
May 8th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Good Luck Iveta in your match tomorrow, it's a shame i can't follow your match but i wish you all the best sweetie :hearts: :kiss: :hug: :bounce: :worship:

Iveta plays as well dubz here, she plays with Dinara Safina in dubz, they play in the first round ag. Michaela Krajicek and Henrieta Nagyova, GO Girls :bounce:

AleOrtu
May 9th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Ajde Iveta! :inlove:
I hope you´ll win the tournament playing home!
Vamos hermosa!!! :kiss:

Mathijs
May 9th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Ajde Iveta! :inlove:
I hope you´ll win the tournament playing home!
Vamos hermosa!!! :kiss:

hey Catriel :wavey:

Welcome as new Iveta fan :), you can better say Jdem or Jedem to Iveta it's Czech for Go, i don't mind it that you say ajde to Iveta, i just wanted to inform ya :D

Well Iveta has won her match in the 1th round of the singles today, she defeated Andrea Hlavackova with 5-7 6-3 and 6-4 :D :woohoo: :bounce: :yeah:

Iveta will play ag. the winner of Strycova/Kremer match... in the 2nd round

Jeleno Benesovo
May 9th, 2005, 05:50 PM
Goodd work, Iveta (with a bit of problems but finally you won) :)
Jdem, Ivetita! :banana:

Tati & Dani
May 9th, 2005, 07:50 PM
Iveta :worship:

AleOrtu
May 12th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Vamos Iveta!!!

She has won 5-7 6-4 6-4 over Anne Kremer!
Come on!
Iveta :inlove:

Mathijs
May 12th, 2005, 12:27 PM
woohoo!!! :woohoo: i felt pretty nervous when i was following the match, i am really glad for Iveta and i am really proud as well now

JDEM Iveta, i hope you'll play Michaela now (sorry Dinara or Dinara fans :sad: , i just want Iveta in the finals :D)

Yellow Moon
May 12th, 2005, 04:09 PM
Great! Iveta, I knew I could bet my vCash on you ! ! ! :)

Mathijs
May 12th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Iveta won as well in dubz, with Dinara Safina she won comfertably against Jans/Rosolska 6-3 and 6-0 :D

Jeleno Benesovo
May 12th, 2005, 11:21 PM
Good Luck both in singles and doubles tomorrow, Iveta :kiss: :bounce:

Yellow Moon
May 13th, 2005, 03:45 AM
Go 4 it Iveta, and don't look back. The crowd will be with you, maybe even shouting :bigclap: "Padá, zase padá" :bigclap: like three years ago in Bol. Best of luck . . . :yeah:

Mathijs
May 13th, 2005, 08:10 AM
All the best of luck today both in singles & doubles, you need this win, and we want you so badly seeing you go up in the rankings again, So go for it Iveta :hug: :worship:

Mathijs
May 13th, 2005, 02:20 PM
sadly Iveta lost today to Dinara Safina, with 1-6 and 4-6, oh well i am not so sad about Iveta's performance although i rather seen Iveta into the finals, oh well that aint happen, but there's still a title left for Iveta in the Dubz

C'mon Iveta PLs win this title now!!! :bounce:

Jeleno Benesovo
May 13th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Iveta/Dinara were defeated in doubles as well completing an awful and disastrous day. Iveta's slump continues :sad:

Yellow Moon
May 13th, 2005, 06:34 PM
C'mon Iveta PLs win this title now!!! :bounce:

No such luck: Iveta/Dinara lost 67 26 to Kostanic/Strycova. It looks as if both Iveta and Dinara burned themselves out during thier mutual singles match earleir in the morning and had little pep left for set number 4. That's it for Iveta in Prague: not a bad performance, but no celestial shining either . . . So long, Ivi, chin-up.

Mathijs
May 13th, 2005, 10:31 PM
No such luck: Iveta/Dinara lost 67 26 to Kostanic/Strycova. It looks as if both Iveta and Dinara burned themselves out during thier mutual singles match earleir in the morning and had little pep left for set number 4. That's it for Iveta in Prague: not a bad performance, but no celestial shining either . . . So long, Ivi, chin-up.

I know, have seen the score earlier, i don't feel bad bout Iveta's dubz loss but i feel really saddened about Ivi's dubz loss :banghead: :sad: :bigcry: